226192 Bullies, 3891 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212728293031 32333435 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I agree with the punchi-fication of Nazi faces.

If someone has the courage and wearwithal to put their neck on the line in defense of the defenseless than I personally respect that. I have counter-demonstrated against them myself in the past (served as security at the demonstrations a couple of times) but never came to blows like in the videos posted.

Nazis deserve to be punched in the dick repeatedly, verilly, ad nauseum and I'll tell you why.

Because they are bullies. Their violence serves no other pourpose than to torture people for stupid and pointless reasons. They are monsters. They are the enemies of freedom. They are the enemies of peace. They are enemies of a civilised society. Their only tool is violece, and the only way to blunt that tool is through greater violence. (See WWII) They do not reason. They only destroy. They have a blood grudge against you, your friends, your families and they have never met you. They will maim and kill for this grudge. They will maim and kill you for simply being in their line of site.

Their evil is compounded by the fact that they recruit as agressively as they antagonize. There is no question what their movment becomes when left unchecked. Their stated goal is a repeat of the 1930's -1940's, but this time they win. That is their only dream and ambition. Absolute subjugation of the world as envisioned by none other than histories most infamous hate monger, Adolph Hitler.

As long as minorities, gays, mentally disabled people, imigrants, what have you are singled out and victimized without provocation the Nazis will remain enemies.

For their outright, unprovoked violence against inocents they deserve to be rocked in the chops as hard as fists can fly. If those fist belong to Hedge, than more power to him!

JMHO.
    The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

More drama queen bullshit. You want to see a worthy adversary where there is none because that's more exciting than the alternative, which is sitting at home in your Mom's basement playing Skyrim.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:10pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Don't join them though, because they're all pricks and all they do is cost tax payers money, because the police have to get all their officers and riot gear to stop the two bunches of idiots fighting each other.
    The gay pride parades over here are a fucking riot. The police are out in force, and half of the city gets demolished.

Last year the city authorities made the decision to cancel the parade. About fucking time I say.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    The gay pride parades over here are a fucking riot. The police are out in force, and half of the city gets demolished.

Last year the city authorities made the decision to cancel the parade. About fucking time I say.
    Belgrade has teh re4l Hard Gay?

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

More drama queen bullshit. You want to see a worthy adversary where there is none because that's more exciting than the alternative, which is sitting at home in your Mom's basement playing Skyrim.
    Tell that to the innocent people who were killed and cripled in my city before guys like Hedge and his friends drove them out.

There's a reason even the vegan pussies around here rally to kick Nazi ass any time they try to establish a foot hold again.

BTW, I pay my own rent, and I don't play video games. When I have to I kick real asses with real meaness, IRL. It's an unfortunate, stressful part of the journey I'm on but I've gotten fairly good at it over the years. What I'm trying to say is I'm not some naive teen with MA warrior fantasies speaking from my "mom's basement". I'm a grown man and I handle my business. You can take that or leave it FWIW.

You may now return to your arm chair warrior routine...

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Belgrade has teh re4l Hard Gay?
    Its gay parade on hard difficulty. Every hooligan group in the country and region unites to smite down the heathen gays with righteous might and steel boots. And to steal Nikes when the police drives the gays away in armored cars. And Adidas. And to burn McDonalds. Every riot in Belgrade is incomplete without burning McDonalds.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    belgrade has teh re4l hard gay?
    fooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Tell that to the innocent people who were killed and cripled in my city before guys like Hedge and his friends drove them out.

There's a reason even the vegan pussies around here rally to kick Nazi ass any time they try to establish a foot hold again.

BTW, I pay my own rent, and I don't play video games. When I have to I kick real asses with real meaness, IRL. It's an unfortunate, stressful part of the journey I'm on but I've gotten fairly good at it over the years. What I'm trying to say is I'm not some naive teen with MA warrior fantasies speaking from my "mom's basement". I'm a grown man and I handle my business. You can take that or leave it FWIW.

You may now return to your arm chair warrior routine...
    LOL! I'm the one talking tough on the internet? Hahaha. Says Mista Imma Hannel Ma Bizness. Shut. The. ****. Up.

Being past your teen years and managing to pay your own rent doesn't mean you aren't an immature asshole.

You see yourself as some gay ass superhero, protector of the down and out, voice of the voiceless. But you're not. You have delusions of grandeur.

Here's a word to the wise. If you get harrassed by some toolbag douchenozzle low IQ cosplay wannabe Nazis, call the fucking police.

But, but, but, tell that to the innocent, crippled, murdered, insulted retards.....blah, blah, blah. I reject your premise that a bunch of poor ass hooligan safety patrol wannabes are out there making the city safer. You're living in a fantasy world. Stop reading so many comic books.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:43pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My penis is tiny. I must start verbal arguments with total strangers to compensate for my shame. Since they are more reasonable than I, it helps if I put a buch of words in their mouth and agrandize myself.
    You sir, are a whiny, pretentious bitch.

Keep on projecting. This **** is funny to me.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so you know - when you resort to insulting my penis size, I consider it a win.

I raff. U ruse.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so you know - when you resort to insulting my penis size, I consider it a win.

I raff. U ruse.
    Oh ****. Time for pushups...
    :sadmelvin:
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212728293031 32333435 ... LastLast