222411 Bullies, 4790 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 3132333440 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    There's nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in. Every man has his place whether it's fighting against your enemy as a foot soldier or commanding the whole movement everyman is just as important as the next. Sometimes you've got to fight violence with violence it's just the way it is
    LOL at you giving me a speech as if I'm a pacifist.

I'm not against violence. I'm against being a stupid ************ and wasting my time where there is no return on my investment.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You two should come to the next gay parade in Belgrade. Fun fun fun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 1:10pm

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    LOL at you giving me a speech as if I'm a pacifist.

I'm not against violence. I'm against being a stupid ************ and wasting my time where there is no return on my investment.
    Of course there's a return you get to smash nazis face in and let them.know that they're attempt at intimidating people will not go unanswered. They can say what they want to a certain degree because of freedom of speech, they usually hold demo's in areas with high numbers of immigrants to intimidate them and cause trouble. Somebody's got Rostand against them and I vote with my feet ( and fists)

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 1:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course there's a return you get to smash nazis face in and let them.know that they're attempt at intimidating people will not go unanswered. They can say what they want to a certain degree because of freedom of speech, they usually hold demo's in areas with high numbers of immigrants to intimidate them and cause trouble. Somebody's got Rostand against them and I vote with my feet ( and fists)
    You're an ignoramus. I suspect ole' Antifa is even smart enough to recognize the futility of his efforts, although he would never admit it. You're too dumb to even see it.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 1:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in.
    So...Nazis who fight for what they believe in aren't wrong.

They doubtless appreciate your magnanimity.

Assuming they notice you at all.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 1:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with the punchi-fication of Nazi faces.

If someone has the courage and wearwithal to put their neck on the line in defense of the defenseless than I personally respect that. I have counter-demonstrated against them myself in the past (served as security at the demonstrations a couple of times) but never came to blows like in the videos posted.

Nazis deserve to be punched in the dick repeatedly, verilly, ad nauseum and I'll tell you why.

Because they are bullies. Their violence serves no other pourpose than to torture people for stupid and pointless reasons. They are monsters. They are the enemies of freedom. They are the enemies of peace. They are enemies of a civilised society. Their only tool is violece, and the only way to blunt that tool is through greater violence. (See WWII) They do not reason. They only destroy. They have a blood grudge against you, your friends, your families and they have never met you. They will maim and kill for this grudge. They will maim and kill you for simply being in their line of site.

Their evil is compounded by the fact that they recruit as agressively as they antagonize. There is no question what their movment becomes when left unchecked. Their stated goal is a repeat of the 1930's -1940's, but this time they win. That is their only dream and ambition. Absolute subjugation of the world as envisioned by none other than histories most infamous hate monger, Adolph Hitler.

As long as minorities, gays, mentally disabled people, imigrants, what have you are singled out and victimized without provocation the Nazis will remain enemies.

For their outright, unprovoked violence against inocents they deserve to be rocked in the chops as hard as fists can fly. If those fist belong to Hedge, than more power to him!

JMHO.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 7/06/2012 1:46pm at .

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 1:55pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    [Eight paragraphs of arm chair quarterbacking about social change.]
    Did you miss the part where they was fucking fighting nazis?
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    They're not fighting fucking Nazis. Give me a break. That's just drama queen talk from both sides. Here a Nazi. There a Nazi. Everywhere a Nazi Nazi.

Bullshit. They're dumbass losers with no clout fighting other dumbass losers with no clout. It's no more significant than thugs fighting over the color of a bandana or what street they live on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:03pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is quality, I dont know if ANTIFA operate in the uk i hope they do I'll sign up straight away if they do. Only today at work I was arguing with some nazi prick, I couldn't chin him cos he is the client and I'd lose my job.
    Its called UAF overhere. You've never seen the mass EDL vs UAF rally-offs on the news? Remember when Nick Griffin was on Question Time? They tried to storm television centre.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-12372713

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-showdown.html

Don't join them though, because they're all pricks and all they do is cost tax payers money, because the police have to get all their officers and riot gear to stop the two bunches of idiots fighting each other.