218301 Bullies, 9215 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 3031323339 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 10:39am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa View Post
    You dont have to stand up... somehow... chairs often involved:

Fucking nazis... i swear... always bringing chairs to a hammer fight... note how many walk back into the church clutching their heads and bleeding

posted this chair fight video before... but even after 12 years... still epic

That's your idea of impressive? Low class kid stuff for people who don't matter.

Why don't you try doing something meaningful? Like I've said before, what we have here is one fringe group nobody cares about flinging poo at another fringe group nobody cares about.

Aren't you getting too old for this bullshit? Street scamps hitting each other with blunt objects. It's great entertainment, but is that the best you're capable of at 40 years old? Come on, man.

The stinky and the hairless can beat each other's brains out from here to eternity and it will never change one fucking thing. It will have zero impact on racism, zero impact on politics and zero impact on the livelihood of the poor and pitiful people you want to protect.

Meanwhile, racists and leftists with actual influence in society go on counting their money and calling the shots. Because they're smarter than you and they know how to play the game.

Grow up. Find a better way to get **** done.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 11:26am

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Sigh. Antifa and Hedge are not, and have never claimed to be, gangsters. They belong to an anti-fascist group that frequently counter demonstrates against hate groups such as the KKK and other white supremacy type groups. As you can imagine, everyone with any lick of sense avoids bringing a firearm to a lawful demonstration, mostly because the police are typically present.

These counter demonstrations frequently provoke the hate groups to attack Hedge and company. This is by design. Hence the need for self defense classes. I was also told that if they can twist out of a cop's restraining hold and not jump back into the fray, the officer will often be busy dealing with someone else instead of that person.

There is no gangster mentality here. Just a few folks who occasionally risk their teeth to stand up to hate mongers.
    This is quality, I dont know if ANTIFA operate in the uk i hope they do I'll sign up straight away if they do. Only today at work I was arguing with some nazi prick, I couldn't chin him cos he is the client and I'd lose my job.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 11:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's your idea of impressive? Low class kid stuff for people who don't matter.

Why don't you try doing something meaningful? Like I've said before, what we have here is one fringe group nobody cares about flinging poo at another fringe group nobody cares about.

Aren't you getting too old for this bullshit? Street scamps hitting each other with blunt objects. It's great entertainment, but is that the best you're capable of at 40 years old? Come on, man.

The stinky and the hairless can beat each other's brains out from here to eternity and it will never change one fucking thing. It will have zero impact on racism, zero impact on politics and zero impact on the livelihood of the poor and pitiful people you want to protect.

Meanwhile, racists and leftists with actual influence in society go on counting their money and calling the shots. Because they're smarter than you and they know how to play the game.

Grow up. Find a better way to get **** done.
    It's all good fun though! I was brought up on stories of football hooligans of the 70's and 80's. But those days have passed and there sell an urge to fight, Everyman needs and army to belong to its a tribal thing we can't help it

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 11:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    It's all good fun though! I was brought up on stories of football hooligans of the 70's and 80's. But those days have passed and there sell an urge to fight, Everyman needs and army to belong to its a tribal thing we can't help it
    I have a dick and balls between my legs too. That doesn't mean I should act like a teenager from the ghetto. I got over that weak mind strong back **** when I was about 15.

...has all your Jing.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    You can't really hate people who have no soul! You just have to have a cleansing like the you do with vampires. Jamaica seems to be on the right track!
    Read it again, that article was about Gay people not Gingers.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP; saying it, how it is!

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a dick and balls between my legs too.
    Video

or it didnt happen

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Video

or it didnt happen
    I asked you politely not to include me in your homoerotic fantasies.

Sin Dios! Sin amos!

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Starting Over... Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I asked you politely not to include me in your homoerotic fantasies.
    And then contraDICKted yourself by talking about your own junk on the internetz. just sayin

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And then contraDICKted yourself by talking about your own junk on the internetz. just sayin
    If you really want to see my dick, please contact my secretary to pencil your mother in for a blowjob. If she shaves her armpits and legs, which I doubt.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 12:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a dick and balls between my legs too. That doesn't mean I should act like a teenager from the ghetto. I got over that weak mind strong back **** when I was about 15.
    There's nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in. Every man has his place whether it's fighting against your enemy as a foot soldier or commanding the whole movement everyman is just as important as the next. Sometimes you've got to fight violence with violence it's just the way it is