My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 6:48am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    LOL you got it. Sorry I didn't jump right in there to defend your internet savior with everyone else. This is not about me not putting thought in my posts, this is about you and a few others being butthurt I'm not agreeing with your ideas. All you all have done is repeat each other, half of it having nothing to do with anything I said, so I'm dropping it. Try taking your own advice next time.
    Way to show the only one butthurt here is you. Run along junior.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 6:53am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Ok, so he just looked scared he wasn't really, how the hat wearing comes into play? the only reason we all not calling him a bully is that he looks smaller and weaker, but obviously training seriously for a long time gives him a serious advantage over the untrained guy. I'm just saying to him if he reads this, dude, you don't come off as nice or really descent here, you come off as a trained fighter that enjoys flexing his ability against punks.
    You're making assumptions. How do you know the guy is untrained? He could be trained just not as good.

Also context, we're not calling Hedge a bully because he was dealing with a guy who was beating on his girlfriend. If Hedge was walking down the street and just jumped the guy for no reason then he would be an bully and an asshole. In the context of what actually happened he is not.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 7:19am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    You're making assumptions. How do you know the guy is untrained? He could be trained just not as good.

Also context, we're not calling Hedge a bully because he was dealing with a guy who was beating on his girlfriend. If Hedge was walking down the street and just jumped the guy for no reason then he would be an bully and an asshole. In the context of what actually happened he is not.
    He said the guy was pulling on the girls arm, his girlfriend...i ain't saying it's nice but starting a fight for it? he could have called someone who's job it is to intervene. The guy was trained maybe in Ikido, though i doubt it. Trained fighter when throwing a punch or squaring off, kips his hands up..kinda basic.. and if he was inclined to grapple, we might have seen some attempts. I'm making this assumption based on what i saw, you are making an assumption based on what someone said.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 7:28am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is not about me not putting thought in my posts, this is about you and a few others being butthurt I'm not agreeing with your ideas.
    No, this is you getting angry, again, because people aren't allowed to disagree with your assertions.

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 7:35am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, this you getting angry,again, because people aren't allowed to disagree with your assertions.

Gezere just stop. Ezerb will whittle this down and change this to the point where HIS SCENARIO is the only one that matters. Oh and he loves to tell you how US law works..........from another country.

I always like the call "CALL the cops, security, whoever" when VIOLENCE IS ALREADY OCCURRING.
    I resent that, our laws are close enough. second, i grew up on "law and order" and countless others, i also really like Grisham..so i think i know something about your laws.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 9:19am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    the only reason we all not calling him a bully is that he looks smaller and weaker, but obviously training seriously for a long time gives him a serious advantage over the untrained guy.
    The reason I'm not calling him a bully is because he was sticking up for someone who was being bullied.

He said the guy was pulling on the girls arm, his girlfriend...i ain't saying it's nice but starting a fight for it
    That's called being pro-active. I wish more people would step in early and prevent stuff from hapening rather than standing around and watching the event get worse.

I've worked security in a shity club, and i don't consider myself brave, i'll tell you i played the part of not looking scared, and i also was somewhat reassured by the other doormen.
    It's one thing to walk around scared and trying to look like you are not. Being scared is natural. But he didn't let fear prevent him from acting. That's the point. Some people let the fear control them and prevent action. JNP is saying that he has seen Hedge's actions in person. We should defer to that experience because it trumps assumtions based on watching a video.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 9:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... This is not about me not putting thought in my posts, this is about you and a few others being butthurt I'm not agreeing with your ideas. ...
    You're an ignorant, butthurt, roll-eating chunner.
    You should stfu, all of your posts have this tone.
    From defending your chun, to your rolls or be it mishandling your baby mamma situation, you never know when to shut up...
    That everyone is more or less agreeing with each other, and not you(erezb obviously doesn't count) should tell you it is again, time to shut up.
    You're simply talking out of your ass.

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 10:13am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hedge you're famous. I see random Bjj dudes on Facebook posting about you. Also apparently you're a "mild mannered" young man lolololol that one got me.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 10:16am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Acheived and maintained dominate control

Yes because if he couldn't it would obviously be a lack of skill.

Yes.

Also Yes. I normally wouldn't let Whitey touch me. It is a huge honor for a whitey to touch a black man on U street.

Street cred!

He has his hat.

Mating ritual. Hedge did make eye contact.

LIKE A BOSS!

We're still talking about Hedge? What would you call someone who took you down kept you pinned then when you hit him he chokes you while wearing your hat!? Then when he lets you up and start up again he rinses and repeats?
    I IRL LOLed three times.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2012 10:54am

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    If you're saying that he was in danger of something like that because he was in a street fight and not because of the particular way he handled it, then I'm with you.

But I'm pretty sure you meant that because he had mount and was on the ground for a while, he was more likely to get stabbed. In that case I would disagree.
    You would disagree that spending an inordinate amount of time on your knees with your back exposed to a crowd doesn't pose a higher risk of getting stabbed then being on your feet, with the increased ability to look around, move around, or run at any given notice? Okay. I'm not going to argue about that.