Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 9:20pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dr. John M. LaTourrette Is A Liar! Part 1

Dr. John M. LaTourrette is not a real Ph.D and his 10th black is a fraud. He's no more a Ph.D or a 10th Degree Blackbelt than I am a martian. His 10th Degree Blackbelt was awarded by him to himself. Wow! Are we impressed or what?!? This phony jerk also managed to somehow get himself a Ph.D from a degree mill just before the authorities in California shut it down, so he says the Ph.D is approved....even though the degree mill was never accredited.

His speed hitting is also a lie. The Speedman? Give me a break! It does not work in real combat. Think about it, if it did, why don't absolute hard hitters in MMA use it??? He is putting on an act. In a real street fight, his opponent would wipe the pavement with John M. Latourrette's face. They would stomp the crap out of him. They'd step right in and knock his sorry ass out. But he uses wimpy beginners in his demos to try to make himself look tough.

Here's a few web links to get a lot more information on this total fraud and scam artist. In most of them he's called the Snake Oil Salesman....and these are in ADDITION to all the reviews posted elsewhere showing his worthless videos for what they are, a rip off. Warning: you're going to want to barf when you read these links.

http://www.scamfraudalert.com/showthread.php?p=9841

http://www.scamfraudalert.com/showthread.php?t=2548

http://www.scamfraudalert.com/showthread.php?t=2548

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=17885

http://www.google.com/search?q=Dr.+J...x=&startPage=1

Oh, and don't forget to order his How To Be A Mafia Hitman course! Or, if you prefer, one of his lackey followers is now selling a course called How To Seduce Her While She Sleeps. http://mindcontrolcentral.blogspot.c...632289349.html

I feel bad for all the suckers this sorry huckster has scammed money from. Apparently, there are a lot of them out there. What is really sad is some of them think they can actually speed slap someone for self defense.
    Last edited by botunga; 9/19/2007 10:30pm at .

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 10:11pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me guess, he didn't give you a black belt :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 10:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I got my black belt from a real master :-) One who has integrity, character, and other qualities that are more important than mere technique. But the technique is real too. All of LaTourrette's blackbelts broke off from him when he treated them badly and tried to force them to join his association, while giving them nothing in return. And that's after treating them like dog dirt for years. That is how I heard it and I believe the story is 100% true. He's not a nice person. No need to sugar-coat it.

I just happened to run accross the postings on this forum regarding John M. Latourrette and decided to contribute, as there is quite a bit of information on him out on the web that I came accross. Almost all of it is bad, and not just in the martial arts area. Search Google on him, read the information for yourself and form your own view, of course.
    Last edited by botunga; 10/30/2006 10:42pm at .

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 10:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by botunga
    No, I got my black belt from a real master :-) One who has integrity, character, and other qualities that are more important than mre technique. But the technique is real too. All of LaTourrette's blackbelts broke off from him when he stole money from them and tried to force them to join his association, while giving them nothing in return. And that's after treating them like dog dirt for years. That is how I heard it and I believe the story is 100% true. He's not a nice person. No need to sugar-coat it.
    Was that third or fourth hand? Can you name the people who are accusing La Tourrette of theft or get them to come here so we can hear from them first hand?

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 10:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So . . . Ashida Kim gave you your black belt?

--J.D.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 10:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More seriously, pay attention to Samuel--Sam Watterson plays him on television.

Calmly . . . calmly . . . give the details of each of your charges. I have not "Search Function Newbie'd" to see if this has been covered, but if you detail it well, it will be a great thread to refer to . . . like the ones on Ashida Kim, "Race" Bannon, et cetera. . . .

--J.D.

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 10:39pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am interested in having named people report that this guy stole from them, if indeed he did. Otherwise its a charge with little to back it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 10:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samuel, you seem quite emotional about this issue. However, in light of your status on this board, I've amended my post and used treated badly intead of stole money. I don't know anyone who is going to want to be named on here. If you are that serious, you need to do your own research and ask them yourself. This is not a law enforcement forum, and this is not a charge, but a report of what I heard. I still think it is true, but have no way to give you what you want. Can you tell me why this is that important to you? It was quite a number of years ago.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 10:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "So . . . Ashida Kim gave you your black belt?"

J.D. So, Ashida Kim is the best for my next black belt then? :-)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2006 11:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, and this you can verify by checking out the LINKS I PROVIDED, he claims to be a Kahuna, a master of Huna magic, able to cure cancer by a simple breathing exercise, and you can get rich quickly too by using his methods. Oh, and he ONLY changes $2500 for a 2 day seminar. So, this has gotten worse than just the Speed Hitting tapes, which others on here have viewed and found to be worse than nothing. So maybe his technique is a bit more sophisticated than stealing. He's referred to on even Amazon.com reviews of his Mental Training of A Warrior Book as a snake oil salesman.
Page 1 of 105 1 23451151101 ... LastLast