Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    Typos doesn't erase the idiocy of your post. Nice try though.
    No they just show yours. Nice rubber/glue comeback though. Maybe you should go back to to picking on women, it seems to be your niche.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    First I would suggest learning a few more adjectives besides homie, **** and ************.
    Please don't do this. I enjoy your posting style very much.

Also, lol adjective.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Problem with this is that in a time when we want to shout "EVERYONE IS EQUAL" we are still treating people different by virtue of gender. We already to a lot to limit soical darwanism as it is.
    Oh Jesus Christ dude, it has nothing to do with equality, it has to do with escalation of force.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:46am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    No they just show yours. Nice rubber/glue comeback though. Maybe you should go back to to picking on women, it seems to be your niche.
    Weak. Can't address why your post was dumb so you jump to assumptions. Try again.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Jesus Christ dude, it has nothing to do with equality, it has to do with escalation of force.
    WRONG. That's what you don't seem to get. The are BOTH considered the same thing under the law. In some jurisdictions hitting someone with a shoe carries a harsher penalty because it is consider assualt and battery with a deadly weapon. (ie Mass.) Second it is an equality issue becaues it was two men this wouldn't have even been brought up. So read more and STFU.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Weak. Can't address why your post was dumb so you jump to assumptions. Try again.
    I must have really hit the nail on the head calling you a retard. Oh and nice way to completely avoid the point.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah, about the whole punching girls thing....Sometimes girls need to be punched.

I knew a guy in highschool who was having a typical teenage breakup with his girlfriend. Her friends all took her side of course and decided to hate this guy's guts. Standard, right?

So, he was going to the auditorium for some school gathering. The doors had big heavy windows that opened outward from the bottom. One of this girl's friends saw him coming, waited until he got to the door, then shoved the window outward and cracked him in the face, bloodying his nose.

Well, he was a big fucking kid and this did not sit well at all. He opened the door and promply knocked her little ass right the **** out. Sometimes they have it coming.

Also, I can tell you when I was a kid I was nervous as **** about hitting girls because it carries such a stigma. Now, I don't give a ****. I wouldn't hit my wife, sister, etc if they started showing their ass. But some stranger bitch? I don't know her. She's not my friend. I don't give a **** about her vagina. If some stranger bitch attacked me, I'd knock her ass out and not give a **** what anyone thought about it.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must have really hit the nail on the head calling you a retard. Oh and nice way to completely avoid the point.
    YAWN. Your post was stupid and you don't know why. That is all.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:55am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WRONG. That's what you don't seem to get. The are BOTH considered the same thing under the law. In some jurisdictions hitting someone with a shoe carries a harsher penalty because it is consider assualt and battery with a deadly weapon. (ie Mass.) Second it is an equality issue becaues it was two men this wouldn't have even been brought up. So read more and STFU.
    First off try to write better because damn dude even my grammar is better than that. And that's really saying alot.

Second, here you're running out.:

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that all you got?
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast