My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 6:04am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Jabbing your drunken semiboner into a chick who hasn't expressly given you permission to do so is sexual assault. It doesn't matter how many other guys she lets give her a geoduck massage, if she hasn't given you the go-ahead, you are exposing yourself to a felony charge, and/or a slipper to the face.

You've described the dynamic of the party such that women are pointing their rumps and guys, and expecting grinding in return, but it seemed from the original post that he spied this particular alcoholic wang scratching post, and helped himself. Sounds outside the etiquette of the event.

Either way, yeah, don't. If you dispose of the standard societal rules for sexual interaction, you are guaranteed to encounter mismatches of expectations, and when you do, you back the **** off immediately. Don't try to justify yourself (until later, if need be) and for ****'s sake, don't punch anyone. He could have been killed if the story was very slightly different.
    You've never been to carnival/bachanal. If this was indeed a carnival celebration.
    The only thing I can really think of that justify her outrage is if he was EXCESSIVELY gropey or he was trying to insert something into her without prior consent.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 6:10am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    its not that he did something in retaliation, its what he did that appears to be the problem.
    We don't know what he did so it is hard to put it in context. He he was physically manhandling her I can see her wanting to retaliate in kind. If he just propositioned her verbally and she didn't like then the slap is uncalled for and his response is justified.

being hit with a slipper and decking someone into next week are very different things. his friend is an idiot.
    Incorrect. They are the same thing. You are still striking someone with the intent of bringing them pain and discomfort. Again when you decide to do that you can't get upset if the other person is better at it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 6:18am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    ^This reminds me of when our auditors would take us out for a post-audit "dinner" once the annual reports were signed off. I miss engagements with that firm and their single-eastern-european-female hiring policy.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    We don't know what he did so it is hard to put it in context. He he was physically manhandling her I can see her wanting to retaliate in kind. If he just propositioned her verbally and she didn't like then the slap is uncalled for and his response is justified.

Incorrect. They are the same thing. You are still striking someone with the intent of bringing them pain and discomfort. Again when you decide to do that you can't get upset if the other person is better at it.
    If you really believe that smacking someone with a shoe is the same as full force punching them, then you are obviously a fucking retard.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If you really believe that smacking someone with a shoe is the same as full force punching them, then you are obviously a fucking retard.
    If you don't understand how stupid this sounds you might want to hold up on calling someo a retard, idoit.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:12am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only thing I can really think of that justify her outrage is if he was EXCESSIVELY gropey.
    That's the only thing I could think of.

Really though, to quote from the Vice Guide to Getting Beaten Up:
    RUN FROM ANGRY GIRLS
    What the **** are you going to do—pound her? Unless you are also a female, you should run away covering your head if a girl has a problem with you. It looks kind of cool, actually. Like you’re a heartbreaking bad boy. If she wants to take you on and you stand there defending yourself, there are two possible scenarios: 1) she beats the **** out of you in front of the whole party and you leave with a black eye and a future as laughingstock of your town; 2) you beat the **** out of her, and you’re forever remembered as the guy who sat on Linda’s chest pounding her bloody head into the ground as the crowd looked on in total and utter disbelief.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you don't understand how stupid this sounds you might want to hold up on calling someo a retard, idoit.
    The words you were looking for were "someone" and "idiot".

Yeah case closed.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    The words you were looking for were "someone" and "idiot".

Yeah case closed.
    Typos doesn't erase the idiocy of your post. Nice try though.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    That's the only thing I could think of.

Really though, to quote from the Vice Guide to Getting Beaten Up:
    Problem with this is that in a time when we want to shout "EVERYONE IS EQUAL" we are still treating people different by virtue of gender. We already to a lot to limit soical darwanism as it is.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 8:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is clearly a quality institution of higher learning. I'm going to start saving now so I can send my kids there.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast