Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 12:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    If a random guy starting rubbing his junk on me in public, I'd probably hit him with more than just a shoe. He got off easy.
    There is a cultural idea that I am not communicating effectively here. At these type of events, people rub their junk on each other as a matter of course and principle. If a chick starts backing it up in front of you and you don't proceed to dagger dat, or rub your junk on it as you put that ****, your motherfucking sexuality calls into question and the chick gets offended. It's actually fucking awesome the first 400 times you do that ****, right up until your willy starts to hurt and what not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 12:49am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't get me wrong, bitches be crazy and will do **** like that for the reason you mentioned, but a punch is escalated force and the law, indeed society, frowns on such actions as self defence.

If I found myself in such a fucked up situation, I'd take off my own shoe and chase her down, using it to spank her while calling her a "naughty girl that needs to be punished". This would result in her performing willing and enthusiastic fellatio on me and asking her friend to lick my balls before I **** them both against the truck in front of everyone. But that's how I roll. Your homie seems like a misogynist and a woman hater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 12:53am

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First I would suggest learning a few more adjectives besides homie, **** and ************.

Second understand that self defense is a matter of first avoiding a dangerous situation, second to defuse it and third to survive it.

First your friend should have not been acting a drunken fool as has already been pointed out. This would have allowed him to avoid the entire mess and not get his ass booted from the university.
    Second when slapped with a fucking slipper he should have manned up and taken it since he was the one to initiate contact and star the altercation, he wasn't really in danger or in fear for his life from a shoe right? Again he had the chance to walk away a little embarassed but otherwise fine.
    Third he should't have let fly the cross. Unless she caused him bodily harm or was armed with an actual weapon he had no good reason to slug her. This is yet a third chance to avoid the mess but he failed again. Thats three strikes and you're out.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 12:57am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off if you never been to Bachanal, STFU!

Second when you decide to assualt someone, regardless of size or gender, you can't be upset when the other person fucks you up, period. The only thing that I see would make this in the wrong for the guy is that he did do something physically offensive to the girl. Which is hard to believe at a frozzy rub up.

Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    If I found myself in such a fucked up situation, I'd take off my own shoe and chase her down, using it to spank her while calling her a "naughty girl that needs to be punished". This would result in her performing willing and enthusiastic fellatio on me and asking her friend to lick my balls before I **** them both against the truck in front of everyone. But that's how I roll. Your homie seems like a misogynist and a woman hater.
    You honestly think this makes you seem less misogynistic than his friend? Punch a chick that slapped you doesn't make you a woman hater it makes you a person that doesn't like to be slapped by anyone. Think chasing a woman after she slapped you for something and spanking her in a public place resulting in a three way shows how you view women.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 1:03am

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    First off if you never been to Bachanal, STFU!

Second when you decide to assualt someone, regardless of size or gender, you can't be upset when the other person fucks you up, period. The only thing that I see would make this in the wrong for the guy is that he did do something physically offensive to the girl. Which is hard to believe at a frozzy rub up.

You honestly think this makes you seem less misogynistic than his friend? Punch a chick that slapped you doesn't make you a woman hater it makes you a person that doesn't like to be slapped by anyone. Think chasing a woman after she slapped you for something and spanking her in a public place resulting in a three way shows how you view women.
    Do you hear that whistling sound, bro? It's the joke flying past your head.

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 1:14am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you hear that whistling sound, bro? It's the joke flying past your head.
    Yes I get it was a joke I really don't think you believe that would end in a 3 way. I really trying to point out the fact that striking a woman who has assaulted you doesn't mean you're a woman hater it means you don't want to put up with that ****.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 1:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    First I would suggest learning a few more adjectives besides homie, **** and ************.

Second understand that self defense is a matter of first avoiding a dangerous situation, second to defuse it and third to survive it.

First your friend should have not been acting a drunken fool as has already been pointed out. This would have allowed him to avoid the entire mess and not get his ass booted from the university.
    Second when slapped with a fucking slipper he should have manned up and taken it since he was the one to initiate contact and star the altercation, he wasn't really in danger or in fear for his life from a shoe right? Again he had the chance to walk away a little embarassed but otherwise fine.
    Third he should't have let fly the cross. Unless she caused him bodily harm or was armed with an actual weapon he had no good reason to slug her. This is yet a third chance to avoid the mess but he failed again. Thats three strikes and you're out.
    Wouldn't this apply to her more. If he didn't cause her real bodily harm and she had a means to leave or get help is she justify arming herself with a slipper?
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 1:20am

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course it wouldn't end in a three way. I'd make her friend wait until later.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 1:24am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    First I would suggest learning what the word "adjective" means before criticising anyone else's use of English.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2012 1:25am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course it wouldn't end in a three way. I'd make her friend wait until later.
    Chicks in public, dudes in private right? *nods knowingly*
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast