Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 6:51am

supporting member
     Style: belt and jacket wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It doesn't really matter if he's a contender or not. Makes no difference.

He was an excellent fighter with a great attitude that was as entertaining as they come. What more could you want? Hendo didn't always win, neither did Pride-era Wanderlei, nor did Sakuraba. Yet all three of them plus Fedor could and should be considered some of the best of all time.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 7:10am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It doesn't really matter that is true. He was great fun to watch, and you can't not be a fan of him, he always seems like the underdog (with exceptions like Andersen) and people enjoyed seeing that pudgy white guy win against big tough fighters.

:)

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    The moment he faced really good fighters even lighter fighters he not just lost he got his ass handed to him.
    This is how you show your simplicity. Check this out. The 1st really really good fighter he fought was Ricardo Arona (Arona went on to beat Guy Mezger, Dan Henderson, Murilo Rua, Kazushi Sakuraba, Wandy in 1 of 2, and Alistair Overeem in mma, and was also ADCC under-99 kg champion twice, and took the absolutes once). This was before Fedor met and defeated Schilt.

You just don't seem to know WTF you're talking about, going back in mma history.

And, how is it you still have K1 in your style field? You compete in K1? It's a competition you know. Do you kickbox? That's different, unless you are actually in the promo.

One last thing. IIRC Fedor had 25 1st round wins. Not all of those guys were pushovers. Who in all of mma has a comparably impressive fight resume? Can you lay it out, or are you being impossibly naive?
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 6/25/2012 9:28am at .

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 9:55am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did say he had a suspiciously good management.
    And wtf do you care what i write in my stile ?
    Drink on from the fountain of cool aid..
    Do you not think it possible that fights were and are sold in mma? or is it just in boxing?
    From your logic i can understand that rampage who beat Dan is actually better than Feodor..well he might actually be better. Bottom line, the organization Feodor fought under is a corrupted one,full with greed and freak shows, i won't be surprised if fights were sold.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess some people will only give him props if he had beaten every single opponent and taken every challenge over the last 12 years. Like that one guy who was undefeated for 12 years straight while competing against elite fighters. What was that guy's name again?

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 1:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    And wtf do you care what i write in my stile ?
    Honest question: Is English your second language? You don't type well. Anyway, style field accuracy is somewhat subjective, but you aren't in K1, and it's a site rule not to have blatantly stupid bullshit in there.

Also, fuckin lol you claim K1, but Schilt's a freak show martial artist.
    Drink on from the fountain of cool aid..
    What fountain? What position have I taken in this discussion that is delusional?
    From your logic i can understand that rampage who beat Dan is actually better than Feodor..well he might actually be better.
    No, from my logic, Rampage was a top level fighter, having beaten top level fighters by something other than fluke. You disagree?
    Bottom line, the organization Feodor fought under is a corrupted one,full with greed and freak shows, i won't be surprised if fights were sold.
    Have you seen these fights? Which ones were thrown in your opinion? Are you saying Crocop, Big Nog, Coleman, Ogawa, Randleman and all the other guys in Pride threw the fights w/ Fedor? That's a pretty hefty escalation of your stupidity, you know.

Can you point to one fight specifically that you think was fixed (Fedor fight, that is)? Have you even seen his old fights? They're almost all on youtube.

Watch this, and witness the awesome power!

It's not just who he beat, it's very much how he did it.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 6/25/2012 1:22pm at .

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 1:49pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, all of Fedor's big wins were fixed. Like the time CroCop totally threw the fight against him. After making mincemeat of Fedor's face and having his own ribs broken in a brutal slugfest that went to decision.

Or any of the times Nogueira obviously allowed Fedor to beat the everloving dogshit out of him with ground and pound for most of their trilogy of fights, 2 going to a decision. He just forgot how to tap out.

Or the time Mark Hunt totally rolled over by getting extremely close to subbing Fedor with that keylock, that was just too obvious.

Or the time Randleman gave up that keylock. After smashing Fedor's skull through the canvas with the most horrifying suplex in MMA history, just to make it look more REAL, but oh no, you're not fooling sharp-eyed lads like erezb.

Somebody give Arlovski an Oscar, that's some seriously convincing dive-taking right there.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 2:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Yeah, all of Fedor's big wins were fixed. Like the time CroCop totally threw the fight against him. After making mincemeat of Fedor's face and having his own ribs broken in a brutal slugfest that went to decision.

Or any of the times Nogueira obviously allowed Fedor to beat the everloving dogshit out of him with ground and pound for most of their trilogy of fights, 2 going to a decision. He just forgot how to tap out.

Or the time Mark Hunt totally rolled over by getting extremely close to subbing Fedor with that keylock, that was just too obvious.

Or the time Randleman gave up that keylock. After smashing Fedor's skull through the canvas with the most horrifying suplex in MMA history, just to make it look more REAL, but oh no, you're not fooling sharp-eyed lads like erezb.

Somebody give Arlovski an Oscar, that's some seriously convincing dive-taking right there.
    Bastard, you beat me to it. Air Randleman!!!!

Don't forget when Fedor was KTFO by Fujita but opted to remain standing instead of falling down, then proceeded to wake up and ass rape him.

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 3:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    or where Judo world champion and Silver medalist Ogawa completely gave up that armbar, or Lindland gave up the armbar, or where Hong Man gave up the armbar, or where Coleman gave up the armbar.

Arlofski and Rogers totally pretending to get their bells rung like Quazimodo was having a seizure.

The best fix of all was going back and doctoring the footage of the fights aftrrward, to make it look like Fedor pwned all these great fighters, for years, unbeaten. What a scam.

Posted On:
    6/25/2012 3:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys get trolled way too easy, and it's not even subtle.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast