Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/21/2004 2:53pm

supporting memberBullshido Newbie
     Style: Wu Style TCC + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having muscles isn't more likely to get you into a fight. If that were the case, clubs would probably employ anemic, weedy guys to deal with drunken rabble.

However, having a huge need to overcompensate for whatever inadequacies plague you (which is often accompanied by large muscles, as well as the clothing and look appropriate to whatever socio-economic cliche applies) probably will help attract aggression.

Loving Father

Posted On:
    4/21/2004 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like that!
    To support your first point, there was a club here that tried an expeiment to address the drinken brawls at other clubs. They hired women (bouncers) hostesses. No macho bullsh*t. No other visible authority features. It worked really well for a few years. . .

`~\

(then the small guys started picking on the big guys.)

Dirty Red

Posted On:
    4/21/2004 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Guerilla Fists
    Nameks are you fucking serious? They're worse than homos, they don't even like to get laid, asexual wankers. Please, they have more balls so they can play with them. Nameks...psh.
    Someone is jealous they cant be guardians. Oh and who has the time chamber? Nameks! Boo Yah!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2004 5:17pm

Style: Earth DragonMMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Big guys are tough to deal with....I am not a little guy, but I guess you mean a bruiser with muscles on top of muscles......a walking rock..I use the weight room (for re-hab now or days) but i have never been into body building.

Only time I ever had a scrap with a muscle-head was in college....he snatched me up like a friggin rag doll, so I knew that my ticket was gonna get punched. As my life was flashing before my eyes, I reached down....wiggled a bit, grabbed his testicles and squeezed....very hard. He squeezed me even harder, but tht only lasted for a few seconds, he got real red in the face and started to scream...I squeezed a little more, pulled his "best buddies" from side to side, and he went to his knees, then into a fetal curl.

fact#1...i was lucky he grabbed me...and grabbed me the way he did...if he hit me, my favorite face would have been destroyed
    Fact#2 he had on sweats, so I could actually get a handfull. Had he been wearing tight jeans I would never had been able to disturb his testes.
    Fact #3. big huge guys are why I carry a knife, and have a carry permit for my pistol(s)
    Fact#4...he was slightly drunk....enough to be stupid, NOT enough to be impervious to pain

but pick on some mountain of steroid induced bulk??? who the **** is that dumb?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2004 10:46pm

Style: Boxing, Wrestling, karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I not super big but sometimes I get nuts trying me when they are drunk.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123