Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 12:55pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    If only they made it in a non-alcohol form, I would toast his act of valor. I used to drive through there when I was working in Texas. It was an interesting place.
    Every Shiner beer I've tried has been awful. (Bock, Hefe, Black Lager. Makes me sad, I had high hopes for the hefe.)

But yeah... you never know how you'll feel about killing someone until it's over and done with, no matter what you think now.

That said, dude deserved what he got.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 1:10pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    Every Shiner beer I've tried has been awful. (Bock, Hefe, Black Lager. Makes me sad, I had high hopes for the hefe.)
    You're from IN.

Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    But yeah... you never know how you'll feel about killing someone until it's over and done with, no matter what you think now.
    Or that the feeling won't change as time goes by.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 2:51pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Not only would I have killed that bastard, I would have cut off his dick and nailed it to his forehead as a warning to others.
    As I read the law [720 ILCS 5/12-33(a)(7) Ritualized abuse of a child], you could get away with killing the bastard, but would have to make the daughter leave the room before mutilating the corpse.
    I love the idea though--kind of like a warning shot after the killing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's scary to think that no place is safe from perverts. I was shopping in town a few weeks ago when some fucking piece of **** tried to approach my son. I'm not sure what's worse the fact that he tried that **** with me standing there, or the fact that not one fucking person in a crowded store stopped to help even after I yelled out "get away from my kid you fucking pervert". I told that fucker I was going to smash his scull in and still no one stopped ask what was going on. When we told the store manager they had a pervert trying to pick up kids, they called one security officer. And it was a 110 lb. 20ish girl. I don't think I have ever been as angry as I was that day.
    I read this and thought "I would pat my gun and stay a safe distance from YOU."

If it went down the way you described, you sound like the idiot to a passerby.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I read this and thought "I would pat my gun and stay a safe distance from YOU."

If it went down the way you described, you sound like the idiot to a passerby.
    Exactly what the **** are you talking about?? You must not have kids.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:56pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exactly what the **** are you talking about??
    I'm talking about how you could be perceived instead of blaming society.

You must not have kids.
    Since we are basing this off of posts, I'm shocked you have any.

Then again, there is enough of your idiocy on this board, I should know you only see it one way.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 4:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm talking about how you could be perceived instead of blaming society.

Since we are basing this off of posts, I'm shocked you have any.

Then again, there is enough of your idiocy on this board, I should know you only see it one way.
    Troll fail for you. At least try to remain within the realm of reality. This wasn't an incident were I just flew off the handle, there was plenty of build up first. And I will take your insult as a no to my question, which gives you zero credibility to post on this subject.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 4:16pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    You're from IN.
    Meaning one has to be from Texas to enjoy Shiner? That makes sense I suppose.
    (I spent over two years in Stuttgart, Germany. I didn't like beer at all before then.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Or that the feeling won't change as time goes by.
    You're totally correct here. As an example, soldiers often are fine immediately after killing someone only to have it haunt them later.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 4:22pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Troll fail for you. At least try to remain within the realm of reality.
    I am in the realm of reality. If I see someone publicly trying to humiliate someone I'm out. I'm going to get a manger, cop or security because I do not KNOW THE ENTIRE SITUATION.

This wasn't an incident were I just flew off the handle, there was plenty of build up first.
    Yet, that isn't what your small post intimates. Dude approaches your son and Pow:

I yelled out "get away from my kid you fucking pervert". I told that fucker I was going to smash his scull in and still no one stopped ask what was going on.
    Yes, If I heard you screaming this **** and I don't know the situation I'm not interfering. See above for my "HELP."

And I will take your insult as a no to my question, which gives you zero credibility to post on this subject.
    Take it how you want, that's your strawman. Now we are talking about credibility to post.
    There is a ton of irony in your credibility claim considering you sure speak on **** you don't know.

Troll is in your court.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 4:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in the realm of reality. If I see someone publicly trying to humiliate someone I'm out. I'm going to get a manger, cop or security because I do not KNOW THE ENTIRE SITUATION.

Yet, that isn't what your small post intimates. Dude approaches your son and Pow:

Yes, If I heard you screaming this **** and I don't know the situation I'm not interfering. See above for my "HELP."

Take it how you want, that's your strawman. Now we are talking about credibility to post.
    There is a ton of irony in your credibility claim considering you sure speak on **** you don't know.

Troll is in your court.
    Do your legs get tired jumping to conclusions like that?? Nothing in my story suggests a pow responce.

I would have been glad if someone had found a security guard or a cop, instead of just looking over and going about their merry way. And believe me it was pretty damn obvious what was happening.

Since you do not have kids, you have no clue about the natural defense reaction to someone trying to hurt your child. That IS relevant to this discussion and hardly a strawman.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast