Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Way to avoid the question, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    But since I don't give a **** about that there's no reason for me to do so because my interest is in martial arts not guns, arrests, warfare or criminals.
    LOL so you're a cop because??
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:57pm

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Ok. Thank you. I edited the post while you were responding. Will you please respond to the edited questions. Sorry, I am a slow typist.
    It's not a problem. For some reason despite there being two distinctions of matches in IL, those fights are listed as unsanctioned despite other pro fighters being on those cards [ which would be illegal in an amatuer event ].

I'm not the state of IL and I already accepted the fact that if you'd like to consider me an amateur ranked fighter, whatever I don't give a **** that's the same thing as thinking your fucking belt means nothing, it's a title and means something outside of your actual skill in the cage.

So I have no problem if you believe me to be incorrect in that statement, I made the statement based on how it's handled in this state I haven't fought outside of IL so there you go.

I'll even edit my profile for you, does that make your little hearts hurt less?
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 10:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    LOL so you're a cop because??
    I'm refering to forum topics genius.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 10:00pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm refering to forum topics genius.
    No, you're referring to thread topic dumbass. And you're still an asshat that constantly moves the goalposts.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 10:02pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not a problem. For some reason despite there being two distinctions of matches in IL, those fights are listed as unsanctioned despite other pro fighters being on those cards [ which would be illegal in an amatuer event ].

I'm not the state of IL and I already accepted the fact that if you'd like to consider me an amateur ranked fighter, whatever I don't give a **** that's the same thing as thinking your fucking belt means nothing, it's a title and means something outside of your actual skill in the cage.

So I have no problem if you believe me to be incorrect in that statement, I made the statement based on how it's handled in this state I haven't fought outside of IL so there you go.
    Well...there you go....wait, so do you, or do you not, have a verifiable professional record, as you have claimed?

****, I get to use an IIF term.....Semantics. You are arguing semantics.
    Last edited by TexJohn; 9/04/2012 10:04pm at . Reason: Score

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 10:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    No, you're referring to thread topic dumbass. And you're still an asshat that constantly moves the goalposts.
    Cool story bro, you don't need to read or reply to me if it bothers you so much. Anyway I have **** to get done. Texas super-cop if you have any other questions you're dying to ask just PM me. This thread has floated so far away from the Ninjutsu topic that it's boring. It's just back and forth bullshit and I came to this site to discuss martial arts strategies and techniques and learn from the people who have something worth while to teach here, and I plan to do just that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 10:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well...there you go....wait, so do you, or do you not, have a verifiable professional record, as you have claimed?

See the post I was typing previously. I'm done on this thread.

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 10:07pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just because you can't do rolls to retrieve weaponry doesn't mean other people can't. It's a fairly common thing in tactical situations.
    Gigatron. Ready for all tactical situations!

Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 10:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Now, if you really READ the thread, you'd notice this question led to all of the "fight me challenges" that were leveled at everyone.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 10:11pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha, super-cop huh? I don't claim to have the ability to do fanciful battle rolls in the middle of a "banger" gun fight. Furthermore, I think that this argument is directly on topic. My reasoning for saying this is, like you, I have yet to meet a ninjer that makes a fucking bit of sense. You have claimed so much in this thread, but have proved dick. You cannot answer simple questions and when you are confronted with ANYTHING, you name call and talk about knocking people the **** out. Eat ****, tool.