Page 27 of 50 First ... 1723242526272829303137 ... Last

Thread: Ninjutsu

  1. #261
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    1,715
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Way to avoid the question, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    But since I don't give a **** about that there's no reason for me to do so because my interest is in martial arts not guns, arrests, warfare or criminals.
    LOL so you're a cop because??

  2. #262

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Ok. Thank you. I edited the post while you were responding. Will you please respond to the edited questions. Sorry, I am a slow typist.
    It's not a problem. For some reason despite there being two distinctions of matches in IL, those fights are listed as unsanctioned despite other pro fighters being on those cards [ which would be illegal in an amatuer event ].

    I'm not the state of IL and I already accepted the fact that if you'd like to consider me an amateur ranked fighter, whatever I don't give a **** that's the same thing as thinking your fucking belt means nothing, it's a title and means something outside of your actual skill in the cage.

    So I have no problem if you believe me to be incorrect in that statement, I made the statement based on how it's handled in this state I haven't fought outside of IL so there you go.

    I'll even edit my profile for you, does that make your little hearts hurt less?
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 10:00pm at .

  3. #263

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    LOL so you're a cop because??
    I'm refering to forum topics genius.

  4. #264
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    1,715
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I'm refering to forum topics genius.
    No, you're referring to thread topic dumbass. And you're still an asshat that constantly moves the goalposts.

  5. #265

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    196
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    It's not a problem. For some reason despite there being two distinctions of matches in IL, those fights are listed as unsanctioned despite other pro fighters being on those cards [ which would be illegal in an amatuer event ].

    I'm not the state of IL and I already accepted the fact that if you'd like to consider me an amateur ranked fighter, whatever I don't give a **** that's the same thing as thinking your fucking belt means nothing, it's a title and means something outside of your actual skill in the cage.

    So I have no problem if you believe me to be incorrect in that statement, I made the statement based on how it's handled in this state I haven't fought outside of IL so there you go.
    Well...there you go....wait, so do you, or do you not, have a verifiable professional record, as you have claimed?

    ****, I get to use an IIF term.....Semantics. You are arguing semantics.
    Last edited by TexJohn; 9/04/2012 10:04pm at . Reason: Score

  6. #266

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    No, you're referring to thread topic dumbass. And you're still an asshat that constantly moves the goalposts.
    Cool story bro, you don't need to read or reply to me if it bothers you so much. Anyway I have **** to get done. Texas super-cop if you have any other questions you're dying to ask just PM me. This thread has floated so far away from the Ninjutsu topic that it's boring. It's just back and forth bullshit and I came to this site to discuss martial arts strategies and techniques and learn from the people who have something worth while to teach here, and I plan to do just that.

  7. #267

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Well...there you go....wait, so do you, or do you not, have a verifiable professional record, as you have claimed?

    ****, I get to use an IIF term.....Semantics. You are arguing semantics.
    See the post I was typing previously. I'm done on this thread.

  8. #268
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,471
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Just because you can't do rolls to retrieve weaponry doesn't mean other people can't. It's a fairly common thing in tactical situations.
    Gigatron. Ready for all tactical situations!

    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  9. #269
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Well...there you go....wait, so do you, or do you not, have a verifiable professional record, as you have claimed?

    ****, I get to use an IIF term.....Semantics. You are arguing semantics.
    Now, if you really READ the thread, you'd notice this question led to all of the "fight me challenges" that were leveled at everyone.

  10. #270

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    196
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahaha, super-cop huh? I don't claim to have the ability to do fanciful battle rolls in the middle of a "banger" gun fight. Furthermore, I think that this argument is directly on topic. My reasoning for saying this is, like you, I have yet to meet a ninjer that makes a fucking bit of sense. You have claimed so much in this thread, but have proved dick. You cannot answer simple questions and when you are confronted with ANYTHING, you name call and talk about knocking people the **** out. Eat ****, tool.

Page 27 of 50 First ... 1723242526272829303137 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO