223989 Bullies, 3963 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 251 to 260 of 362
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162223242526 2728293036 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:36pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Attachment 13664

    Feel better?
    You know, people used to talk about him being an alright guy. But I've personally heard about him ducking challenges too or wanting to fight people with 80 friends present, so apparently nothing is sacred. Also his military background is supposedly false too. What the **** is wrong people?
  2. TexJohn is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    195

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:36pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Attachment 13664

    Feel better?
    I feel like I'm arguing with Ralph! Haha

    He does look like a badass in that picture though.
  3. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:38pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Now you know why people believe he is mad.

    This:
    Is not the answer to this request:
    I didn't answer it because my statement never implied it was taught at a specific course so it's a pointless question. I said it's commonly used in tactical situations. You have never used ukemi in a fight? Fights are tactical situations....

    Fail harder. And since when do military/police not use their martial arts training in combat outside of "Tactical Courses"? Lol. Right.

    I don't know of any courses that specifically train rolls, you're the one who assumed I was referring to training outside of martial arts. Which IF YOU READ THE FUCKING POST, I SAID I WAS BRINGING UP THE FACT THAT TAIJUTSU [ MARTIAL ARTS RELATED ] CAN BE USED. Maybe you old folks can see the bigger caps better? Not sure.
  4. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:43pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I didn't answer it because my statement never implied it was taught at a specific course so it's a pointless question. I said it's commonly used in tactical situations. You have never used ukemi in a fight? Fights are tactical situations....

    Fail harder. And since when do military/police not use their martial arts training in combat outside of "Tactical Courses"? Lol. Right.

    I don't know of any courses that specifically train rolls, you're the one who assumed I was referring to training outside of martial arts. Which IF YOU READ THE FUCKING POST, I SAID I WAS BRINGING UP THE FACT THAT TAIJUTSU [ MARTIAL ARTS RELATED ] CAN BE USED. Maybe you old folks can see the bigger caps better? Not sure.
    Anyone reading this outside of you collective intellectuals can see how many times you all have avoided when I brought up a topic and you had no retort to it yet I continue to answer your questions based on your inability to read.

    No one still answered me when I asked them to prove the Shoninki is a fake document.

    Why? Because you just spout **** and get quiet whenever you don't have the answer instead of admitting you're wrong.

    I was incorrect on a few things in the thread, but apparently no one else was. The majority of what you think I was incorrect on was **** you were assuming. I can get real specific if you need a breakdown ; ).
  5. TexJohn is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    195

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:45pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Back to the other questions on a less comedic note: I'm 2-0 professionally. I've fought in Combat-Do and XFO events in Chicago. I took last year off because my job wouldn't let me hold two professions during the first year. Yes other people in the training circle have fought here also. The other being 2-1 professionally. [ There are only two MMA people in the group, myself and another ]. Yes we cross-train, but only specific techniques.
    I hate to keep dragging this out but...you said that you fought in both of these promotions (making your record 2-0) and then took a year off last year (presumably 2010-2011).

    You later told me that you fought in Combat-do 12 and made the poster for 13. Those were in 2007. You've taken quite a bit of time off huh? More than a year, right? You also fought PROFESSIONALLY for another Combat-do production called "Cinco de MMA." Did this not reflect in your record?
  6. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,598

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I don't think anyone here is a murderer so yeah I have no problem challenging anyone here to randori or a match.
    But you won't talk about your LEO background because the murderers that don't exist here might show up for revenge?

    PS If they want to, they will find you. And since you're so simple I feel I need to clarify in advance that I am not referring to the members here, though quite a few of them could find you as well.
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  7. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:47pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    I hate to keep dragging this out but...you said that you fought in both of these promotions (making your record 2-0) and then took a year off last year (presumably 2010-2011).

    You later told me that you fought in Combat-do 12 and made the poster for 13. Those were in 2007. You've taken quite a bit of time off huh?
    I meant I didn't train at all from 2010-2011. I was dealing with a lot of issues at the time. From 2007 to 2009 I was actively training and helping other people prepare for their matches like I am this year. Does that clarify? And no I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

    Also: I already expressed a great deal of interest to returning to the cage, the reason why I haven't yet is because so many people keep crying about BBT sucking that I'm refining specific things from the art to see how it would fair.

    Also: You were finally correct in assuming something. I did absolutely nothing from 2010-2011. It was a very dark time.
  8. TexJohn is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    195

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:52pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I meant I didn't train at all from 2010-2011. I was dealing with a lot of issues at the time. From 2007 to 2009 I was actively training and helping other people prepare for their matches like I am this year. Does that clarify? And no I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

    Also: I already expressed a great deal of interest to returning to the cage, the reason why I haven't yet is because so many people keep crying about BBT sucking that I'm refining specific things from the art to see how it would fair.

    Also: You were finally correct in assuming something. I did absolutely nothing from 2010-2011. It was a very dark time.
    Ok. Thank you. I edited the post while you were responding. Will you please respond to the edited questions. Sorry, I am a slow typist.
  9. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:53pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    But you won't talk about your LEO background because the murderers that don't exist here might show up for revenge?

    PS If they want to, they will find you. And since you're so simple I feel I need to clarify in advance that I am not referring to the members here, though quite a few of them could find you as well.
    This isn't a LEO topic or thread, we have a section for that on the site do we not? If I wanted to discuss it, I'd go to that area to do so. But since I don't give a **** about that there's no reason for me to do so because my interest is in martial arts not guns, arrests, warfare or criminals.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,957

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:55pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I didn't answer it because my statement never implied it was taught at a specific course so it's a pointless question. I said it's commonly used in tactical situations. You have never used ukemi in a fight? Fights are tactical situations....

    Fail harder. And since when do military/police not use their martial arts training in combat outside of "Tactical Courses"? Lol. Right.

    I don't know of any courses that specifically train rolls, you're the one who assumed I was referring to training outside of martial arts. Which IF YOU READ THE FUCKING POST, I SAID I WAS BRINGING UP THE FACT THAT TAIJUTSU [ MARTIAL ARTS RELATED ] CAN BE USED. Maybe you old folks can see the bigger caps better? Not sure.
    He asked you for proof and you didn't provide any to his statement. All caps doesn't change the FACT that you sidestepped what he said. Seeing and reading seem to be YOUR personal issue and failure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    This isn't a LEO topic or thread, we have a section for that on the site do we not? If I wanted to discuss it, I'd go to that area to do so. But since I don't give a **** about that there's no reason for me to do so because my interest is in martial arts not guns, arrests, warfare or criminals.
    It can be discussed anywhere. If you don't want to answer stop posting in the thread. You know, like you have said numerous times.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.