222246 Bullies, 3730 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 241 to 250 of 362
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 2627282935 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:06pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Easy champ, no need for throwing out all of the "freak" stuff. Listen, it's easier on a site, such as this, to prove the provable rather than rant about who you can and can not knock the **** out. The latter makes you sound foolish. If you are, in fact, a police officer as you claimed before, then simply send your credentials to an admin for verification. At least that way you have SOME credibility.

    -OR-
    What dojo do you belong to?

    -OR-
    Specifically, what events did you fight in to gain your 2-0 record?
    I don't belong to a specific dojo. I train in the Booj under several well qualified Shidoshis privately, I train at various places through Chicago with various MMA fighters. It's not a set dojo, if you read anything I said at the beginning, I stated it's more of a training group working on a project.

    You're obviously not reading or haven't read this full thread. I emailed Plasma and Gezere about that and either way it has nothing to do with you or this topic at hand. Where I work HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MMA OR BBT. The only reason it was brought up was during the earlier parts of the thread which obviously you didn't read about modern weapons easily being used with similar Taijutsu for effective results and someone said some stupid **** about being a commando and I gave a LEO example due to how violent Chicago is. End of story.

    Moving right along... I fought at Combat-Do Cinco De MMA and Combat-Do Fighting Challenge 12, despite being on the poster for 13 also...
  2. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:08pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hahahahaha hahahaha. Right because a physical confrontation will prove you know Martial Arts, who created take downs, that you are a LEO, that you are a Pro, that a bridge proves someone is a historical figure and that you understand economics. Remember, everyone was giving you **** for your "lessons in Martial arts" when you got mad. Suddenly, it was all about fighting and challenging everyone to prove those things right. LOL.


    Yet, here you sit challenging "random internet thug weirdos."
    I don't think anyone here is a murderer so yeah I have no problem challenging anyone here to randori or a match. That's not hate or dislike, that's sporting. No different than you and I playing a HALO deathmatch together on Xbox Live.

    What I mean by that is, it's absolutely retarded to spew personal LEO info in a public forum. I don't care how many times you ask, it won't happen outside of a private email to a mod. I'm sure you'd protect your family the same way.

    I was very vague in what I said, Chicagoland is massive and has more than one county. You all just keep assuming it's one and I never stated which it was. Either way, it's off topic and I'm talking about martial arts not fucking day jobs.

    Maybe this is a midwest thing but everyone from IL refers to the entire Northern part of the state as "Chicago". Southern Illinois is considered a different state altogether lol.

    Anyone here from IL or WI can verify this.
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 9:14pm at .
  3. TexJohn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    190

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:15pm


     Style: Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I don't belong to a specific dojo. I train in the Booj under several well qualified Shidoshis privately, I train at various places through Chicago with various MMA fighters. It's not a set dojo, if you read anything I said at the beginning, I stated it's more of a training group working on a project.

    You're obviously not reading or haven't read this full thread. I emailed Plasma and Gezere about that and either way it has nothing to do with you or this topic at hand. Where I work HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MMA OR BBT. The only reason it was brought up was during the earlier parts of the thread which obviously you didn't read about modern weapons easily being used with similar Taijutsu for effective results and someone said some stupid **** about being a commando and I gave a LEO example due to how violent Chicago is. End of story.

    Moving right along... I fought at Combat-Do Cinco De MMA and Combat-Do Fighting Challenge 12, despite being on the poster for 13 also...
    Oh, I've read the whole thing, including your Ralph Severe-esque roll away from a "banger" who has you pinned down, to retrieve your AR-15. I digress, you are quite the dealer of death. However, according to the UCR, Chicago is not murder capital, New Orleans is. That's neither here nor there, because any police office has a difficult job. Oh and my questions have EVERYTHING to do with your credibility, sport, which is directly related to this thread.
  4. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:18pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Oh, I've read the whole thing, including your Ralph Severe-esque roll away from a "banger" who has you pinned down, to retrieve your AR-15. I digress, you are quite the dealer of death. However, according to the UCR, Chicago is not murder capital, New Orleans is. Oh and my questions have EVERYTHING to do with your credibility, sport, which is directly related to this thread.
    Just because you can't do rolls to retrieve weaponry doesn't mean other people can't. It's a fairly common thing in tactical situations. And you're wrong. It's Chicago.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1602692.html

    http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Ma...al-of-America/

    "Although the trend lines look encouraging, crime rates have not fallen in Chicago as dramatically as elsewhere. The city was named the murder capital of America in 1998, 2001, and 2003. (That title reflects annual totals, not per capita rates; by that metric, cities like Detroit and Baltimore typically rank high.) Judging success or failure by stats alone, however, is a cautionary exercise: Past CPD chiefs have seen numbers decrease early in their tenures, but that progress has proved difficult to sustain. "

    Fail more Texas Toast. So you read the part where I said we have the most murders, right? ; )
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 9:26pm at .
  5. TexJohn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    190

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:25pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at the years douche... Read the UCR, which your department participates in yearly. "Can't do's." You are truly awesome. Please show me one single legitimate course that teaches a roll in a "tactical situation."

    Haha, the second article you posted shows a sharp decline of murders in Chicago.
  6. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:28pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Look at the years douche... Read the UCR, which your department participates in yearly. "Can't do's." You are truly awesome. Please show me one single legitimate course that teaches a roll in a "tactical situation."

    Haha, the second article you posted shows a sharp decline of murders in Chicago.
    We have 90 more murders than last year to date, and the year isn't even over.

    Even one of my partners was killed this year.

    Rolls don't need to be taught at a tactical course to be effective, fail argument.

    Also: Most LEO tactical courses are horseshit.

    EDIT: The LEO **** talk is done, I'm not going to continue discussing it on this thread, if you have anything to say to me regarding it. PM me, this is a martial arts topic.
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 9:31pm at .
  7. TexJohn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    190

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:31pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus Christ, my head hurts
  8. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:32pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Jesus Christ, my head hurts
    So go take some Advil.
  9. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,408

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Jesus Christ, my head hurts
    Name:  ralph1.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  59.1 KB

    Feel better?
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,786

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 9:35pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Jesus Christ, my head hurts
    Now you know why people believe he is mad.

    This:
    Rolls don't need to be taught at a tactical course to be effective, fail argument.
    Is not the answer to this request:
    You are truly awesome. Please show me one single legitimate course that teaches a roll in a "tactical situation."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.