Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:38pm

Style: Ninjutsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Y U mad, bro?
    I'm not bro. I've got my dinner cooking. Hot sauce and chicken breast, come at me.

Go work on that Iron Palm, Fake.

I'll do plyo clap push ups and knuckle push ups like the rest of the world who actually trains for fights.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Well, FWIW you can just let the opinions of these stangers go. They're more uptight about your presentation of argument than the argument itself.

AFA MMA being the proving ground? Well it's the most permisive rule set in competitive fighting. Which means it's the best place to test the differnt skill sets of it's practitioners against each other. There's not really any way to push it farther into the realm of no holds barred brawling without compromising safety and entertainment. I mean, what else do you want for realism? Broken glass on the mat and a tire iron hanging from a rope for the contestants to fight over?
    It's the realest set of legally agreed upon rules in the U.S we have to fight without going to prison for maiming someone. That's why I said MMA rules. Is there something more legal with more violence allowed that I'm unaware of?
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 8:50pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'll tell you fairly, you're not as bad as you think you are. You don't spar full contact weekly. If you did, you'd be out of work, injured fairy often.

You've made some good points, but thinking you'll come on here and lead the choir is pointless. You don't have the experience many here do and for the most part, you're arguing with people who were practicing martial arts before you were born. Most in many arts.

You undoubtedly have some fighting ability, just not at the level you think. Someday maybe, but at this point, no. Sorry.

TDs are where people meet and spar in goodwill at whatever level of contact and rule set is agreed upon. Challenges are well, challenges and beware who you challenge and the rules involved. I won't bother to link as you've proven you're not willing to take the time to read if offered.

Grow a thick skin and quit spouting your BBT bullshit. This site is a wealth of information and at this time you're in YMAS. Yes, Your Martial Art Sucks, but it's a fairly no holds barred part of the forum so enjoy the ride.

Good luck with your training.
    You most certainly can spar full contact once a week and work a normal job.

I most certainly said some days we use protective gear, some days we don't. It's not always gearless.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Fake, you keep spouting off about strawmen but used an Ashida Kim excuse as to not fight/roll with me. How about that huh?
    Get the excuse where I say "you must pay me $10,000 to fight." Yes, nice try using another red herring to defend you red herring.

From what I hear you're fucking old and useless doing my own little research and you've backed down to other people in the past too.
    Your research is terrible. Yep, and you are useless and young. What's that have to do with you being wrong? Nothing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:51pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Get the excuse that say you must pay me $10,000 to fight. Yes, nice try using another red herring to defend you red herring.

Your research is terrible. Yep, and you are useless and young. What's that have to do with you being wrong? Nothing.
    I'm useless enough to own you in any type MMA match, that's for sure.

Edit, if you actually got to know me instead of trying to retort every five seconds, you'd probably realize I'm very easy to get along and not just here to start ****. If you recall, I was defending the topic you all hopped on to make fun of. It's real easy to make your point when everyone echos the same ignorant **** without backing it up physically when someone offers the chance to do so.

EDIT: Ashida won't fight even for $10,000. I personally e-mailed that crackjob when I was on an anti-ninja rampage while actively training for matches. I can only stomach so much bullshit from people claiming to be "ninja". The Bujinkan LARPers are bad enough than a guy who literally invents moves that don't work with Kata Dante Death Dances.
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 8:54pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:55pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said anything about Gezere other than the fact that I messaged him since some weird freak in Texas keeps asking about my LEO background which I will not confirm or deny on a public forum what my LEO assignments out outside of confirming to an Admin. Which is funny that anyone would expect to get an answer outside of a confirmation done privately through a trusted source [ i.e mod, admin, etc ].

I don't need random thugs coming for revenge outside of you internet weirdos. Fighting with fists is different than drive bys.
    Easy champ, no need for throwing out all of the "freak" stuff. Listen, it's easier on a site, such as this, to prove the provable rather than rant about who you can and can not knock the **** out. The latter makes you sound foolish. If you are, in fact, a police officer as you claimed before, then simply send your credentials to an admin for verification. At least that way you have SOME credibility.

-OR-
    What dojo do you belong to?

-OR-
    Specifically, what events did you fight in to gain your 2-0 record?

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:56pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never said anything about Gezere other than the fact that I messaged him since some weird freak in Texas keeps asking about my LEO background which I will not confirm or deny on a public forum what my LEO assignments out outside of confirming to an Admin. Which is funny that anyone would expect to get an answer outside of a confirmation done privately through a trusted source [ i.e mod, admin, etc ].

I don't need random thugs coming for revenge outside of you internet weirdos. Fighting with fists is different than drive bys.
    I beg your pardon. Based on Gezere mentioning that Midwest fighters suck, him being stationed in Europe intermittently and the rather challenging tone you used in the quote below, I thought you were implying a willingness to fight him specifically.

But I've also read some other gems "the midwest sucks" ok. Come on down and lets have a Throwdown here with pro MMA rules, no protective gear outside of mouthpiece and cup and we'll see how much the midwest fighters suck.

I fully understand all your " I live in Europe so blah blah we can never meet " ok fine this is in all reality true, I'm sure you can find some representatives who wants to fight a brainless Bujinkan MMA meathead transvestite space pirate/add any other additional silly bullshit name that has nothing to do with fighting ability.

Should be an easy win, right? Make it happen or make someone make it happen or shut the **** up you internet warlords. Anyone can google search martial arts knowledge and claim skill. I'll gladly throw down to back up mine.

Goodluck to all the BJJ "masters" who have never had to deal with being punched in the jaw and orbital bone while trying their silly holds, that'll be cute to see also.
    My mistake.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:57pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I beg your pardon. Based on Gezere mentioning that Midwest fighters suck, him being stationed in Europe intermittently and the rather challenging tone you used in the quote below, I thought you were implying a willingness to fight him specifically.

My mistake.
    It's cool. The Europe thing was from the debate Ashkelon and I were having earlier in the post.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:57pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You most certainly can spar full contact once a week and work a normal job.

I most certainly said some days we use protective gear, some days we don't. It's not always gearless.
    We (you and I) have different definitions of 'full contact'.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:59pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's real easy to make your point when everyone echos the same ignorant **** without backing it up physically when someone offers the chance to do so.
    Hahahahaha hahahaha. Right because a physical confrontation will prove you know Martial Arts, who created take downs, that you are a LEO, that you are a Pro, that a bridge proves someone is a historical figure and that you understand economics. Remember, everyone was giving you **** for your "lessons in Martial arts" when you got mad. Suddenly, it was all about fighting and challenging everyone to prove those things right. LOL.
    Yet, here you sit challenging "random internet thug weirdos."