228314 Bullies, 4218 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 221 to 230 of 362
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 2425262733 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. cualltaigh is online now
    cualltaigh's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,364

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 7:16pm


     Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Go read it. Better yet watch the numerous documentaries about it.
    I did read it, did you? Or are you basing your understanding of it off somebody else's interpretation that they've posted on youtube?

    It is exactly what it was meant to be, an overly simplified explanation for people who can't grasp complex economic theories. basically, for people smarter than you, but still not the brightest.

    The purpose of this booklet is to describe the basic process of money creation in a
    "fractional reserve" banking system... The
    relationships shown are based on simplifying assumptions. For the sake of simplicity,
    the relationships are shown as if they were mechanical, but they are not, as is described
    later in the booklet
    emphasis mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    And if you didn't know we manipulate the economy? You're less educated than you seem. Andrew Jackson abolished the Central Bank for doing the same thing but the corporate jerkoffs of the world were able to re-instate a similar organization in the Federal Reserve.
    First of all there is no we, I don't live in your country and I'm not responsible for or party to your economy. If you'd bothered to read the information about me next to any of my posts, you'd know that already.

    Second, I didn't make any claims about manipulation in any economy. In fact, I have still yet to make any claims at all (there's that fallacy again), I asked you to prove yours. Which you have still yet to do. Problem?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    You probably can't read. Here you go. Here's a video, Bullshido thrives off audio/video.

    Well, it's on youtube so it must be right, right!? Surely we can trust an alarmist, utopian movement to present a balanced and impartial interpretation on a complex matter that does not serve to push/justify its own agenda?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Oh and on a side note? We don't manipulate the economy huh?

    That's why numerous IL governors have been jailed for corruption right?

    Even our last one busted for trying to sell a senate seat and being caught up by the FBI?
    It just kills you that I never claimed that, doesn't it. how much easier would it be to argue against me if I had?

    Also, if they were jailed for corruption then that shows that corruption is not, in fact, part of the system. If it were, there would be nothing that they could be jailed for.

    And where does this appear in your reference material, that you told me to read but obviously haven't read yourself? Why can't you offer any proof of any of the claims you made? Why don't you address any of these:

    -Where is your pamphlet does it point out that money is printed by a private bank?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it state that money is printed out of thin air?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it show that citizens are enslave by debt and inflation?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it conclude that the monetary system that it is describing has failed?
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 7:20pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I dun challenged teh enternetz with logical fallacies and violence therefore I Iz da correctz.
    Let me know when you are done lying and creating logical fallacies. Are you high or are you just severely reading disabled? Seriously, it has been awhile since someone has created so many strawman lions to slay.
  3. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,261

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 7:31pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Shut me up then Spamalot. Oh wait, you can't. Because you wouldn't last one round with me.

    Edit* I'll be back tomorrow. I have to go LARP in makeup now.
    Is that a challenge?
  4. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,237

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 7:35pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Doing BJJ or Judo solely is not fighting, if all you have to worry about is throws or grappling locks, it's not realistic. It may be alive, but it's not realistic and isn't a true measure of skill in anything outside that one particular martial art and right now MMA is the only way we have of proving who can do what and what arts and conquer others.
    Has anyone here claimed that doing only Judo or BJJ lends itself to fighting prowess in the ring, or on the streets?

    Or are you making another assumption? You seem to make an awful lot of those.

    By the way, Gezere has quite a few MMA matches under his belt, along with black belts in Judo, BJJ, Kyokushin Karate and quite a large amount of experience in various Kung Fu arts.
    Shut the hell up and train.
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 7:47pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oops and another strawman has been found.
  6. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:29pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Is that a challenge?
    Yes Chen, it is. If you come to Chicago and want to get on a card here I will knock you the **** out in front of the entire Allstate Arena or Sears United Centre.
  7. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:30pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Yes Chen, it is. If you come to Chicago and want to get on a card here I will knock you the **** out in front of the entire Allstate Arena or Sears United Centre.
    Oh that's right, you can't because you would have to do some amateur matches first. So go get on that if you want to actually fight an MMA match outside of a Throwdown Challenge [ that's fine too, but we'll use MMA rules so I can shatter that face instead of you hiding in headgear ]
  8. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:35pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Has anyone here claimed that doing only Judo or BJJ lends itself to fighting prowess in the ring, or on the streets?

    Or are you making another assumption? You seem to make an awful lot of those.

    By the way, Gezere has quite a few MMA matches under his belt, along with black belts in Judo, BJJ, Kyokushin Karate and quite a large amount of experience in various Kung Fu arts.
    I never said anything about Gezere other than the fact that I messaged him since some weird freak in Texas keeps asking about my LEO background which I will not confirm or deny on a public forum what my LEO assignments out outside of confirming to an Admin. Which is funny that anyone would expect to get an answer outside of a confirmation done privately through a trusted source [ i.e mod, admin, etc ].

    I don't need random thugs coming for revenge outside of you internet weirdos. Fighting with fists is different than drive bys.
  9. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,229

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:35pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Y U mad, bro?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  10. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 8:36pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oops and another strawman has been found.
    Fake, you keep spouting off about strawmen but used an Ashida Kim excuse as to not fight/roll with me. How about that huh?

    From what I hear you're fucking old and useless doing my own little research and you've backed down to other people in the past too.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.