Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 2324252632 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    This isn't about posts anymore you Spam eating sumo. It's about fighting skill. Come prove me wrong.

Better yet, physically shut me up with your worthless martial arts skills that you have never brought in the cage before you fucking wannabe.

In fact, the whole point of the origin of this was me commenting on the fact that all you band wagon jumping losers mock people in the Bujinkan and I simply said there are people in it who will fight you and do fight in matches. And you got maaaaaaaaaaad.
    Hahahaha, still can't get the fallacy thing through your head?
    You had one confirmed smoker, maybe two.
    You're no fucking pro, despite what you may tell people on youtube.
    Shut the **** up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:40pm

Style: SL5,MT, BJJ noob,Chow Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? Inflation and debt is built into the system and cannot be avoided. Maybe you've never read Modern Money Mechanics, you know, the book the Federal Reserve put out....
    Wait...you can read? Video or it didn't happen.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:41pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** does that have to do with the above statement? It can be once a century. I don't care what my "buddies" do. I care what I do.
    Well, you seem pretty irked that someone here won't play with you after a few days of being here. I figured if your Bujinkan trianing partners didn't spar, you wouldn't wait years and years before being an ass about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:43pm

Style: Ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Well, you seem pretty irked that someone here won't play with you after a few days of being here. I figured if your Bujinkan trianing partners didn't spar, you wouldn't wait years and years before being an ass about it.
    If you read the original post I made you would have seen that the small collective I associate myself with do spar and the entire point of our purpose is to utilize the art in real life situations, including sport based ones.

And LOL @ the original comments about BBT moves not being effective when there are so many of them that bleed into other "effective" arts. Oni Kudaki is a god damn key lock I don't care what mysticism the Booj or hayes tries to enshroud around it.

There are numerous Judo style throws.

Every basic Muay Thai strike is there within henka that has been presented. I don't know about you but if I go for a take down/hip throw at your side and my elbow is by your face, why the **** would I not use it?

Zenpo Keri and the Thai stomp kick? Same...god damn thing. As I said before, the list goes on and on.

It's not the art that's ineffective.

It's the fucking people in it, but it's cool. Hatsumi gave a nice statement one time that basically went " if you have a problem with someone's rank? tell them about it " and I do, all the time. So don't worry about needing to bash the Booj. My crew can handle that just fine.
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 6:48pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:52pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexe View Post
    Wait...you can read? Video or it didn't happen.
    This needs moar Babby.

Name:  078.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  21.6 KB

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:53pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Hahahaha, still can't get the fallacy thing through your head?
    You had one confirmed smoker, maybe two.
    You're no fucking pro, despite what you may tell people on youtube.
    Shut the **** up.
    Shut me up then Spamalot. Oh wait, you can't. Because you wouldn't last one round with me.

Edit* I'll be back tomorrow. I have to go LARP in makeup now.
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 6:59pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:59pm

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey champ, I guess you missed my questions as you were ranting... Am I reading right, you are a Cook County Sheriff's Deputy? If so, what is your assignment? Don't go left on me, I'm just curious.

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 7:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't underestimate or under respect anyone sir. I don't go into any spar/match/real life fight assuming I will win. I just know what I plan to do and that I will not lay down and die.

I just can't stand how people will mock the Bujinkan for not fighting WHICH IS TOTALLY FINE AND TRUE, but then they themselves don't really fight either. That's hilarious.

Doing BJJ or Judo solely is not fighting, if all you have to worry about is throws or grappling locks, it's not realistic. It may be alive, but it's not realistic and isn't a true measure of skill in anything outside that one particular martial art and right now MMA is the only way we have of proving who can do what and what arts and conquer others.
    Well, FWIW you can just let the opinions of these stangers go. They're more uptight about your presentation of argument than the argument itself.

AFA MMA being the proving ground? Well it's the most permisive rule set in competitive fighting. Which means it's the best place to test the differnt skill sets of it's practitioners against each other. There's not really any way to push it farther into the realm of no holds barred brawling without compromising safety and entertainment. I mean, what else do you want for realism? Broken glass on the mat and a tire iron hanging from a rope for the contestants to fight over?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 7:02pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No. I just come online with barrels of non-sense from people assuming I'm full of **** when it comes to fighting ability.

Pull that **** with Christa Jacobson who wants to invent Ryu-ha or Dilly boy and his energy knockouts. I am perfectly capable of fighting in a Throwdown match here. The only restriction I have is location because of work. I already used my vacation time for the summer.

But the European shoguns here have the same problem so that's not something you can fairly harp on.
    I'll tell you fairly, you're not as bad as you think you are. You don't spar full contact weekly. If you did, you'd be out of work, injured fairy often.

You've made some good points, but thinking you'll come on here and lead the choir is pointless. You don't have the experience many here do and for the most part, you're arguing with people who were practicing martial arts before you were born. Most in many arts.

You undoubtedly have some fighting ability, just not at the level you think. Someday maybe, but at this point, no. Sorry.

TDs are where people meet and spar in goodwill at whatever level of contact and rule set is agreed upon. Challenges are well, challenges and beware who you challenge and the rules involved. I won't bother to link as you've proven you're not willing to take the time to read if offered.

Grow a thick skin and quit spouting your BBT bullshit. This site is a wealth of information and at this time you're in YMAS. Yes, Your Martial Art Sucks, but it's a fairly no holds barred part of the forum so enjoy the ride.

Good luck with your training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 7:02pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Well, FWIW you can just let the opinions of these stangers go. They're more uptight about your presentation of argument than the argument itself.

AFA MMA being the proving ground? Well it's the most permisive rule set in competitive fighting. Which means it's the best place to test the differnt skill sets of it's practitioners against each other. There's not really any way to push it farther into the realm of no holds barred brawling without compromising safety and entertainment. I mean, what else do you want for realism? Broken glass on the mat and a tire iron hanging from a rope for the contestants to fight over?
    **** yes! Cactus Jack style.