218358 Bullies, 7565 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 201 to 210 of 362
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 2223242531 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:23pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    How often do your Bujinkan buddies get together to spr w/ pro MMA rules (well, sort of, because gloves are part of the rules)?
    What the **** does that have to do with the above statement? It can be once a century. I don't care what my "buddies" do. I care what I do. and yeah 4oz gloves are indeed part of the rules, there's also silly "Don't tape over the knuckles just meet the knuckles" when wrapping hands bullshit but all these pro fighter martial arts masters should know all this **** so I don't need to get into nitty gritty details.

    So if you're asking what I do? I do full contact sparring at least once a week sometimes with gear somethings without, it's humbling to get your face cut once and a while because you slipped a punch poorly or your "Ichimonji/Uke Nagashi/Seigan whateveryouwantocalla45degreebladedkamaestancethin g" was executed like garbage.
  2. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,246

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:26pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cop out?
    Shut the **** up, i pointed you to the list of bullshidoka arguments and it was explained to you with several examples.
    You are full of ****.
    I already told you that you'd look like an idiot, and here we still are.
    Here are the relevant passages dipshit:

    Argument # 1

    Demanding that we train with or under the subject of the investigation before we make any conclusions about his claims.


    Counter - An experienced martial artist can make reasonable judgments about someone else's level of skill or expertise. Although first hand experience is effective, informed judgments can be drawn from video clips and other media. This may not stand alone as conclusive proof of anything, but it can be a factor that raises the red flag of bullshido.


    Argument # 2

    Questioning the ability of posters here to make informed judgements.


    Counter - Similar to the counter for argument #1. The presence of skilled practioners of a variety of styles is one of Bullshido.net's greatest assests. That said, you don't have to be able to sing to identify someone who can't (American Idol, anyone?).

    You see, these bullshit arguments you are using have been heard here so many times, they made a fucking list.
    In other words, you are a fucking moron.
    You can't even make it past the first two.
  3. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:27pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Yes, I know it is hard to believe, but you really are that stupid.



    Yes. They also do not support your claims. I know you're struggling with logical fallacies but I'm not going to point out the ones you have or are about to create with this.



    Please tell me you're not referring to this booklet, the free pamphlet produced by the Federal Reserve of Chicago to try and explain the monetary system to the ignorant masses? This is your reference material?! **** me kid.



    Again, I'm not the one who is wrong as I'm not the one making claims. That part where you tried to put an argument into my mouth, another one of those logical fallacies chump.

    Speaking of said claims, let's have a look shall we:



    -Where in your pamphlet does it outline the corruption and economic manipulation?
    -Where is your pamphlet does it point out that money is printed by a private bank?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it state that money is printed out of thin air?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it show that citizens are enslave by debt and inflation?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it conclude that the monetary system that it is describing has failed?
    Go read it. Better yet watch the numerous documentaries about it.
    And if you didn't know we manipulate the economy? You're less educated than you seem. Andrew Jackson abolished the Central Bank for doing the same thing but the corporate jerkoffs of the world were able to re-instate a similar organization in the Federal Reserve.
  4. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:28pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Cop out?
    Shut the **** up, i pointed you to the list of bullshidoka arguments and it was explained to you with several examples.
    You are full of ****.
    I already told you that you'd look like an idiot, and here we still are.
    Here are the relevant passages dipshit:




    You see, these bullshit arguments you are using have been heard here so many times, they made a fucking list.
    In other words, you are a fucking moron.
    You can't even make it past the first two.
    This isn't about posts anymore you Spam eating sumo. It's about fighting skill. Come prove me wrong.

    Better yet, physically shut me up with your worthless martial arts skills that you have never brought in the cage before you fucking wannabe.

    In fact, the whole point of the origin of this was me commenting on the fact that all you band wagon jumping losers mock people in the Bujinkan and I simply said there are people in it who will fight you and do fight in matches. And you got maaaaaaaaaaad.
  5. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:32pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Go read it. Better yet watch the numerous documentaries about it.
    And if you didn't know we manipulate the economy? You're less educated than you seem. Andrew Jackson abolished the Central Bank for doing the same thing but the corporate jerkoffs of the world were able to re-instate a similar organization in the Federal Reserve.
    You probably can't read. Here you go. Here's a video, Bullshido thrives off audio/video.

  6. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,688

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:32pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Really? Inflation and debt is built into the system and cannot be avoided. Maybe you've never read Modern Money Mechanics, you know, the book the Federal Reserve put out..
    Pro-tip, if you quote that book, provide links and bibliography style sitation, you'll have presented your argument in a way that the Bullshidoka will respect and apreciate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Throwdown here with pro MMA rules, no protective gear outside of mouthpiece and cup.
    You get to wear a cup? My firends totally lied to me! "Come play Vale Tudo" they said! "It'll be fun" they said!

    Gawd my balls hurt...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I'm sure you can find some representatives who wants to fight a brainless Bujinkan MMA meathead transvestite space pirate/add any other additional silly bullshit name that has nothing to do with fighting ability.
    Oh come on! You're really still on about the space hooker thing? Dude, you were wearing thick black lipstick and a rubber trench coat. Don't you know that's how space hookers role?

    I didn't mean it as an insult. Just saying. If you present yourself that way, it's will come across more strongly than the point you are trying to make. It's distracting. Your style is "loud". It is unfortunately louder than your message.

    And this is comming from a dude who is no stranger to rubber clothing and black lipstick. I did it to get chicks. You and McClaw might be the only guys on here who fully understand that paradox...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Goodluck to all the BJJ "masters" who have never had to deal with being punched in the jaw and orbital bone while trying their silly holds, that'll be cute to see also.
    Aw man, I totally cut my knucle breaking some asshole's orbital last year. It's a highly overated place to punch people...

    FWIW, most people that play "fighty time" have been socked in the face and how. Don't underestimate someone just because their art is more grabby than punchy.

    I don't have any "ring" time per say, but I do have some *cough* "unsanctioned" fights and that was one of the most painful things I've learned in the process. Never underestimate your opponent. In fact, don't even give them a chance to prove how awesome they are. Because they just might prove it...
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 9/04/2012 6:35pm at .
  7. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:33pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    You probably can't read. Here you go. Here's a video, Bullshido thrives off audio/video.

    Oh and on a side note? We don't manipulate the economy huh?

    That's why numerous IL governors have been jailed for corruption right?

    Even our last one busted for trying to sell a senate seat and being caught up by the FBI?
  8. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,420

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gigi's mad.

    Bad day at the office?
  9. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:37pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Pro-tip, if you quote that book, provide links and bibliography style sitation, you'll have presented your argument in a way that the Bullshidoka will respect and apreciate.


    You get to wear a cup? My firends totally lied to me! "Come play Vale Tudo" they said! "It'll be fun" they said!

    Gawd my balls hurt...


    Oh come on! You're really still on about the space hooker thing? Dude, you were wearing thick black lipstick and a rubber trench coat. Don't you know that's how space hookers role?

    I didn't mean it as an insult. Just saying. If you present yourself that way, it's will come across more strongly than the point you are trying to make. It's distracting. Your style is "loud". It is unfortunately louder than your message.

    And this is comming from a dude who is no stranger to rubber clothing and black lipstick. I did it to get chicks. You and McClaw might be the only guys on here who fully understand that paradox...


    Aw man, I totally cut my knucle breaking some asshole's orbital last year. It's a highly overated place to punch someone...

    FWIW, most people that play "fight time" have been socked in the face but good many, many times. Don't underestimate someone just because their art is more grabby than punchy.

    I don't have any "ring" time, but I do have some *cough* "unsanctioned" fights and that was one of the most painful things I've learned. Never underestimate your opponent. In fact, don't even give them a chance to prove how awesome they are. Because they just might prove it...
    I don't underestimate or under respect anyone sir. I don't go into any spar/match/real life fight assuming I will win. I just know what I plan to do and that I will not lay down and die.

    I just can't stand how people will mock the Bujinkan for not fighting WHICH IS TOTALLY FINE AND TRUE, but then they themselves don't really fight either. That's hilarious.

    Doing BJJ or Judo solely is not fighting, if all you have to worry about is throws or grappling locks, it's not realistic. It may be alive, but it's not realistic and isn't a true measure of skill in anything outside that one particular martial art and right now MMA is the only way we have of proving who can do what and what arts and conquer others.
  10. Gigatron is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    138

    Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:39pm


     Style: Ninjutsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Gigi's mad.

    Bad day at the office?
    No. I just come online with barrels of non-sense from people assuming I'm full of **** when it comes to fighting ability.

    Pull that **** with Christa Jacobson who wants to invent Ryu-ha or Dilly boy and his energy knockouts. I am perfectly capable of fighting in a Throwdown match here. The only restriction I have is location because of work. I already used my vacation time for the summer.

    But the European shoguns here have the same problem so that's not something you can fairly harp on.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.