Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 2122232430 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 1:10pm

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkelon View Post
    Protestant Jezus hates Catholic Jezus you infidel.
    All this talk of Jesus and no one mentions Korean Jesus, especially here where it is well know that he was a master of both Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido....

I am dissapoint.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 2:16pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    In all honesty the only real way you can criticize my fighting prowess is to personally beat me in some form of match/randori, etc. Which I'd be down for if it becomes possible. Anything beyond that is an opinion formed on the internet and our own beliefs about what could and would happen in specific situations.
    Critiques are opinions regardless of where they are formed. This is another logical fallacy. If you present a severe lack of knowledge, I do not need to see you face to face, in the ring or any other fallacy you can dream up as an excuse. Anglo Dundee criticized and coached Mike Tyson. He would have NEVER beat Tyson at the time he was coaching him. Troy Aikman critiques players, that he never played against, every time he commentates. Find a better argument.

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 2:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Critiques are opinions regardless of where they are formed. This is another logical fallacy. If you present a severe lack of knowledge, I do not need to see you face to face, in the ring or any other fallacy you can dream up as an excuse. Anglo Dundee criticized and coached Mike Tyson. He would have NEVER beat Tyson at the time he was coaching him. Troy Aikman critiques players, that he never played against, every time he commentates. Find a better argument.
    Yep, i'm pretty sure Béla Károlyi sucks on the balance beam, and he not only critiques but also coaches Olympians to medals.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 3:34pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Yep, i'm pretty sure Béla Károlyi sucks on the balance beam, and he not only critiques but also coaches Olympians to medals.
    Now I'm recalling the naughty feelings I had for Dominique Moceanu back when I was in high school.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 3:39pm

Style: Striking, grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    All this talk of Jesus and no one mentions Korean Jesus, especially here where it is well know that he was a master of both Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido....

I am dissapoint.

?

well they all hate muhammad so it's cool.

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 4:22pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    It's been awhile since we gong daoed.

Yes.

I just did that.

I am just that awesome.
    I think you guys are going to need two of these yard sticks...

I don't care if you use them to duel or measure your ePenors, but I think you'll find them handy.

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 5:37pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lucky you. I live in a land of corruption and economic manipulation, with a private bank that prints money out of thin air to enslave it's citizens by creating debt and inflation which is built into a failed monetary system.
    Your grasp on economics is on par with your grasp on grappling theory. Actually no, that's a little unfair, you at least know one guard pass.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 5:59pm

Style: Ninjutsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Your grasp on economics is on par with your grasp on grappling theory. Actually no, that's a little unfair, you at least know one guard pass.
    Really? Inflation and debt is built into the system and cannot be avoided. Maybe you've never read Modern Money Mechanics, you know, the book the Federal Reserve put out....

Off topic but you're dead wrong. I'd love to see you prove otherwise considering they put out the book you fucking retard.

EDIT: PMed you Gezare, and for every "I can critique but don't feel the need to fight you.." excuse ridden cop out/back down.

That's hilarious.

This is Bullshido, and people are using Ashida Kim style cop outs.

But I've also read some other gems "the midwest sucks" ok. Come on down and lets have a Throwdown here with pro MMA rules, no protective gear outside of mouthpiece and cup and we'll see how much the midwest fighters suck.

You can start with me.

I can easily get us a venue to play at in Chicago and will gladly fight any of you on here.

I fully understand all your " I live in Europe so blah blah we can never meet " ok fine this is in all reality true, I'm sure you can find some representatives who wants to fight a brainless Bujinkan MMA meathead transvestite space pirate/add any other additional silly bullshit name that has nothing to do with fighting ability.

Should be an easy win, right? Make it happen or make someone make it happen or shut the **** up you internet warlords. Anyone can google search martial arts knowledge and claim skill. I'll gladly throw down to back up mine.

Goodluck to all the BJJ "masters" who have never had to deal with being punched in the jaw and orbital bone while trying their silly holds, that'll be cute to see also.
    Last edited by Gigatron; 9/04/2012 6:15pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is Bullshido, and people are using Ashida Kim style cop outs.

But I've also read some other gems "the midwest sucks" ok. Come on down and lets have a Throwdown here with pro MMA rules, no protective gear outside of mouthpiece and cup and we'll see how much the midwest fighters suck.
    How often do your Bujinkan buddies get together to spr w/ pro MMA rules (well, sort of, because gloves are part of the rules)?

Posted On:
    9/04/2012 6:21pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really?
    Yes, I know it is hard to believe, but you really are that stupid.

Inflation and debt is built into the system and cannot be avoided.
    Yes. They also do not support your claims. I know you're struggling with logical fallacies but I'm not going to point out the ones you have or are about to create with this.

Maybe you've never read Modern Money Mechanics, you know, the book the Federal Reserve put out....
    Please tell me you're not referring to this booklet, the free pamphlet produced by the Federal Reserve of Chicago to try and explain the monetary system to the ignorant masses? This is your reference material?! **** me kid.

Off topic but you're dead wrong. I'd love to see you prove otherwise considering they put out the book you fucking retard.
    Again, I'm not the one who is wrong as I'm not the one making claims. That part where you tried to put an argument into my mouth, another one of those logical fallacies chump.

Speaking of said claims, let's have a look shall we:

Lucky you. I live in a land of corruption and economic manipulation, with a private bank that prints money out of thin air to enslave it's citizens by creating debt and inflation which is built into a failed monetary system.
    -Where in your pamphlet does it outline the corruption and economic manipulation?
    -Where is your pamphlet does it point out that money is printed by a private bank?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it state that money is printed out of thin air?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it show that citizens are enslave by debt and inflation?
    -Where in your pamphlet does it conclude that the monetary system that it is describing has failed?
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.