Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 1:48pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Oh, god... Try that "pressure point" stuff against an intermediate or better grappler and they will make you pay. If you're in their guard, you've already been sucked too far into their world.
    Don't even have to wait till intermediate. It will not work at White Belt or the Beginner Division. When I say beginner I am saying someone still in their first month.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 1:48pm

Style: Ninjutsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Oh, god... Try that "pressure point" stuff against an intermediate or better grappler and they will make you pay. If you're in their guard, you've already been sucked too far into their world.
    It's not so much pressure points as it is my elbow strength going out is more so than their thigh strength closing inward, the elbow digging is just an extra tool. It has more to do with the physics of a sharp harder point cutting into softer tissue and loosening it up. But again I haven't sparred the planet so I can only speak from experience. For all the hype of BJJ I'm not impressed, especially not in the cage where people lay and pray.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 1:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No.

He said he fights Pro MMA, advanced or pros with equal time in training.
    I do. Your point? Would you like to lock a guard down on me and see me break it or is your entire purpose to troll via humor?

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 1:54pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    I do. Your point? Would you like to lock a guard down on me and see me break it or is your entire purpose to troll via humor?
    Can you read? Do you understand what he said? Is your whole purpose to tell people what to do, while not following your own directions? Obviously, you do not understand what I just said.

There is no humor in that post. If that's what you read, then you are in the same boat with all of those other posters that you claim "can't read."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 2:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Can you read? Do you understand what he said? Is your whole purpose to tell people what to do, while not following your own directions? Obviously, you do not understand what I just said.

There is no humor in that post. If that's what you read, then you are in the same boat with all of those other posters that you claim "can't read."
    Alright, I see your point, here was mine...It came off that you're mocking me when I was being honest about my experience in fighting, unless it's you just sorting through the usual bullshit claims people spew, that's fine but I read a post where it could be construed that you thought I just randomly put MMA in my profile and don't fight. That's annoying to me, I bust my ass.

Anyway, I'm tired as hell. I came home to reply right after training which took place right after work [ midnight shift ] and have been discussing these topics with you guys since. And I did enjoy it and I'm not offended or mad I love debating and hearing what other martial artists have to say on particular topics like these which is why I joined and made a username because I felt I had some opinions to share on the matter : ).

On a side note I will keep you updated on the progress of the project and if anyone wants to help or do some local randori I'm down.

I'm going to get some rest and I'll be on later.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 2:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigatron View Post
    Alright, I see your point, here was mine...It came off that you're mocking me when I was being honest about my experience in fighting, unless it's you just sorting through the usual bullshit claims people spew, that's fine but I read a post where it could be construed that you thought I just randomly put MMA in my profile and don't fight. That's annoying to me, I bust my ass.

Anyway, I'm tired as hell. I came home to reply right after training which took place right after work [ midnight shift ] and have been discussing these topics with you guys since. And I did enjoy it and I'm not offended or mad I love debating and hearing what other martial artists have to say on particular topics like these which is why I joined and made a username because I felt I had some opinions to share on the matter : ).

On a side note I will keep you updated on the progress of the project and if anyone wants to help or do some local randori I'm down.

I'm going to get some rest and I'll be on later.
    That's fine. Take it anyway you want.

You said you were a PRO MMA FIGHTER. I have not gone through every thread, YET, to see if you posted your name or proof. Until I read a post with your name, see your pro fight record, and/or see videos I'm not taking your comment at face value. So, I responded that you "said" you were a pro and the described technique needs to work against another pro.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 2:39pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait...so this is Gigatron/"Cobra Delaris"?

I'm trying to catch up and he's not making it easy with the novel-long post history he has made in just a few days.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 2:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Wait...so this is Gigatron/"Cobra Delaris"?

I'm trying to catch up and he's not making it easy with the novel-long post history he has made in just a few days.

Sweet. Gigatron is Goldust.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 2:45pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    Sweet. Gigatron is Goldust.
    I think more like Nega-Golddust.

Posted On:
    9/03/2012 2:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Don't even have to wait till intermediate. It will not work at White Belt or the Beginner Division. When I say beginner I am saying someone still in their first month.
    Agreed, that is one of the cliche noob moves.