233133 Bullies, 3652 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignorami View Post
    We continue to hold the philosophical musings of the ancient Greeks in high regard because they wore togas.

It is easier to think deeply when your junk is cool and comfortable.
    This explanation is as logical as any other explanation for nutriding dead guys who were most likely fucking douchebags like everyone else.

Quoting a philosopher to make a point is akin to resorting to "My Sensei said so" when explaining the effectiveness of MA technique.

Now, I know I'm full of ****. I'm just some dude spewing whatever turds work themselves up in my brain housing unit. But at least I'm not retarded enough to present my thoughts as clinical evidence of someone else's mental disorder.

Uh herr, herr, herr....u r a sycho 'cause Aristotle said sum **** I ugree wif.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:04pm

Style: Bartitsu, Judo noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Speaking of sex acts, only a weak minded man sucks the cocks of old-ass dead guys the way you do.
    Prove it. Prove that reading large books with big words written by smart people with interesting ideas about life, the universe, and everything, is a sign of intellectual weakness. Prove that the mentally-strong are those who don't bother with anyone's thoughts but their own.

Why the hell would people sit around contemplating what some ancient Greek thought? I'll never understand that.
    Yes. You likely never will.

They weren't fucking scientists. They didn't prove ****.
    Science was invented by old-ass dead guys philosophizing about the nature of truth and knowledge. Without them, there would be no science.

BTW, you are not helping your case that you do not actually demonstrate the characteristics of narcissists.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:08pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I reckon I could've scored even higher on the test if I wasn't so modest and humble.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now, I know I'm full of ****. I'm just some dude spewing whatever turds work themselves up in my brain housing unit.
    Now we're getting somewhere.

But at least I'm not retarded enough to present my thoughts as clinical evidence of someone else's mental disorder.
    Having a high narcissism score is not the same thing as a clinical diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If you want to read the evidence involving the NPI, I can email you a number of pdfs of psychological research on the topic.

Also, I believe your claim is undermined by the fact that you presented your thoughts as evidence of my alleged weak-mindedness.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I reckon I could've scored even higher on the test if I wasn't so modest and humble.
    I was given a medal for humility once. But they took it away because I wore it.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Thunder View Post
    Without them, there would be no science.

BTW, you are not helping your case that you do not actually demonstrate the characteristics of narcissists.
    Without the missing link there would be no Hawaiian Tropic models, but you're not going to catch me cuddled up in the backseat with a knuckle dragger.

And I would be proud of my narcissim if narcissism existed, but it doesn't. It's just a word used by people to describe other people they think like themselves too much.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Thunder View Post
    Having a high narcissism score is not the same thing as a clinical diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If you want to read the evidence involving the NPI, I can email you a number of pdfs of psychological research on the topic.

Also, I believe your claim is undermined by the fact that you presented your thoughts as evidence of my alleged weak-mindedness.
    Which of my posts led you to believe I would want to read your bullshit?

No, my claim isn't undermined. You're just a dumbass, whereas I'm a philosopher. Study my words.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And I would be proud of my narcissim if narcissism existed, but it doesn't. It's just a word used by people to describe other people they think like themselves too much.
    So how would you prefer to describe people whose opinion of themselves bears no resemblance to reality?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which of my posts led you to believe I would want to read your bullshit?
    Okay, so now you also don't care about evidence collected by researchers and published in scientific journals. Having eliminated philosophy and now science, your circle of acceptable information is rapidly shrinking. My guess is that, by the time we're done here, your personal theory of truth will have two categories: (1) The contents of your own mind, and (2) bullshit.

Posted On:
    6/12/2012 3:27pm

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I wish I'd said "I don't need to take the test, I'm better than that!"

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast