Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,202
    Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so that time of the month as well eh battlefields?

  2. #12
    M-Tri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Biloxi, MS
    Posts
    1,040
    Style
    Mixed Martial Arts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are exceptions to every rule. One of the kids in my gym was fighting adults when he was 14 years old. Alabama didn't have a commission back then, and their rules were the same for amateurs and pros. The Kid went 8-0 at 14 before he started training with Alan Belcher. Alan had him train and wait until he turned 16 to step back in the cage, then at 16 he got to 10-0 and kind of ran out of opponents. Here is an interview with him and one of his fights when he was 16 years old:




    The MS athletic commission made an exception and let him turn pro at 17. He's now 7-0 as a pro. Sherdog is missing a few of his fights though, and for some reason they have his last as loss by triangle when he won by triangle. I guess I have to email them and atlas. He won the Atlas Featherweight Title in his last fight, and is defending it in a couple weeks.

    If they never let him fight as a teenager who knows what he could have got mixed up in, and maybe never got back into MMA. Some kids are made for this. I have a feeling you'll be seeing Jason's name in a big organization soon. Same could be true for this kid in australia.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.


    www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com


    facebook.com/ABMMA

  3. #13
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,298
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    so that time of the month as well eh battlefields?
    Sort of, I realized I haven't flexed my caustic response muscle on here for a while and jwilde88 was just asking for an e-slapping.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  4. #14
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,709
    Style
    BJJ, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ty Duncan wins in 2:27 in Round 1 (armbar)



    http://infinitemma.com.au/index.php/...engers_results
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  5. #15
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,298
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brutal.

    Nice work, Ty.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  6. #16
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    2,189
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    only
    Happy?


    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

  7. #17
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    2,189
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Sort of, I realized I haven't flexed my caustic response muscle on here for a while and jwilde88 was just asking for an e-slapping.
    Dude, I'm a girl and you just committed e-domestic violence!


    I'm gonna have to frisk you sir *cue stripper music* you have the right to remain sexy, uhn tiss uhn tiss, anything you say better be whispered in my ear

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

  8. #18
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,709
    Style
    BJJ, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilde88 View Post
    Dude, I'm a girl......
    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  9. #19
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,298
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwilde88 View Post
    Dude, I'm a girl and you just committed e-domestic violence!


    I'm gonna have to frisk you sir *cue stripper music* you have the right to remain sexy, uhn tiss uhn tiss, anything you say better be whispered in my ear

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    I have a weapon of mass destruction in the front of my pants, officer. I don't think you can handle it.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  10. #20
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    2,189
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I have a weapon of mass destruction in the front of my pants, officer. I don't think you can handle it.
    Don't threaten me with a good time.

    Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Lift a lot of weights and sexually assault anyone who tries step to you. Flip the script. Watch that fight turn to flight when you go for penetration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Just for future reference dude..... when you are doing it right you don't soil your under-roos when you nail chicks.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in