Style
    Muay Thai / BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Three 20-something yearl old muay thai practioners from Europe attacked and robbed

http://news.thaivisa.com/thailand/to...anburi/149779/

The men – in their twenties – were in Thailand to study at a Thai boxing school in the Sam Roi Yot area

The tourists thought – here are some kind Thai men who have come to help us.

This was not the case – the Thais set about the tourists stealing a wallet with 200 Euros along with a passport and credit card. They one of the men drove off on their bike too leaving them stranded.
    Last edited by BigJim520; 7/27/2016 9:12am at .

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Something something streets something rules.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm sure they were muslims from malaysia, not buddhists from thailand. or at least that's what the news will say

;)
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Muay Thai / BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Something something streets something rules.
    You're right, I should have included that in the OP.

Muay Thai doesn't work in the streets of Thailand.

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I count two (Youssef Bemhatoun, from Italy and Othmane Tigzirine, a Moroccan), not three, tourists and three robbers.

Style
    Muay Thai / BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My bad. Can a mod fix the title? It should be: Two 20-something-year-old muay thai practioners from Europe attacked and robbed.

Reading comprehension fail. I was wondering how three guys were all sharing a single motorcycle.
    Last edited by BigJim520; 7/27/2016 9:32am at .

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i'm sure they were muslims from malaysia, not buddhists from thailand. or at least that's what the news will say

;)
    I bet the victims are muslims.

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    I bet the victims are muslims.
    undoubtedly. it's interesting how unfriendly the land of smiles is to the religion of peace.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It could have been much worse. All they wanted was their wallets, they could have organ harvested them.