Posted On:
    6/04/2012 1:01pm

supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Skinhead Karate Instructor

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...NsU_story.html

Former skinhead turns Skinsei. He wants his students to be able to march in a local parade but nobody wants to believe he's changed. I don't understand how the KKK can rally, yet a guy trying to change and help his community is under more scrutiny than an entire organization.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by itwasntme; 6/04/2012 1:46pm at .
    Start a training log!

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 1:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, you'd think he'd at least grow his hair out a little.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 1:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's the big deal? Change is what they want from these guys right? Well, there you go.

How many former Crips are out there that immediately get embraced by the community and treated with respect when they say they've turned their lives around and want to help youngsters straighten out their lives? Tons.

Looks like a success story to me.
    Last edited by Devil; 6/04/2012 1:51pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 1:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good for him.

One of the nicest guys and best jiu jitsu instructors I've ever met is a former skin. God forbid if all of us couldn't escape the worst parts of our past.

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 2:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    What's the big deal? Change is what they want from these guys right? Well, there you go.

How many former Crips are out there that immediately get embraced by the community and treated with respect when they say they've turned their lives around and want to help youngsters straighten out their lives? Tons.

Looks like a success story to me.
    Agreed, but if the former crip was still going around weaing baggy jeans, and a blue bandana people would question his reformation.

I mean seems pretty obvious that a former skinhead would stop shaving his head. I hope it's a success story too and his intentions are pure though.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 2:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tri View Post
    Agreed, but if the former crip was still going around weaing baggy jeans, and a blue bandana people would question his reformation.

I mean seems pretty obvious that a former skinhead would stop shaving his head. I hope it's a success story too and his intentions are pure though.
    I'm offended by your stereotypes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 2:47pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he could be going bald and decided why fight it , or he could just be going with the trend of the bald fighter, but who knows maybe he said **** the racism but man I gotta have that chrome dome.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think letting his hair grow out a bit would be a showing of good faith that he's letting go of his skinhead past. Being a skinhead didn't always and still doesn't always mean white supremacist, but given his background I think it would be well worth the (lack of) effort and a show of good faith. When I browsed his pics on the article, the first thing I was looking for was incriminating sleeve or neck tattoos, and he's actually pretty lucky on that front (there's a skull in a pointy helmet on one forum, but at least its not a huge dark swastika or something).

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 6:53pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'd think this forum would be smarter around the difference between being white power and being a skinhead, but that's consistently not been the case.

Anyway, when you admit to a past of murking people for their race you might not be allowed to march in the Cornhusk County Grand Hootenanny Parade. That's just a part of paying your debt to society. So sad, I know.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    6/04/2012 7:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I think letting his hair grow out a bit would be a showing of good faith that he's letting go of his skinhead past. Being a skinhead didn't always and still doesn't always mean white supremacist, but given his background I think it would be well worth the (lack of) effort and a show of good faith. When I browsed his pics on the article, the first thing I was looking for was incriminating sleeve or neck tattoos, and he's actually pretty lucky on that front (there's a skull in a pointy helmet on one forum, but at least its not a huge dark swastika or something).
    He's already offering a show of good faith by teaching non-whites to defend themselves against hairless evildoers with the deadly art of Ka-ra-tay.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast