I did a search before starting this thread and didn't find anything on this guy. Since him being a fraud already seem established, I wasn't sure if I should post this here or YMAS. If it needs to be moved, please feel free. Master Pedro Sauer was sharing it on his FB page, so I figured he was trying to get the word out.

There is one thing that is an unfortunate aspect of the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu world that everybody who has ever practiced this art form has had to deal with at some point, which is that there are a lot of pretenders out there who claim to be something they are not in that universe.

That situation has recently reared its ugly head once again as alleged Fake Judo 8th dan & BJJ Coral Belt Rudy Rodriguez has been exposed to the world now thanks to both the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo communities in the country of Mexico. The reason this man was exposed and that the whole situation became public is that his claims of status in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or Judo worlds are both unverified by anybody in each community, which means that he is a fraud, so keep your eyes open for this fake or any of his students, because there is a good chance they are all frauds as well.