Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 12:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another one...

A Palmetto man fended off a zombie-like attacker who stripped naked in an uncontrollable rage and bit a "chunk of meat" out of the man's arm, deputies said.

Deputies used a stun gun four times on Charles Baker, 25, before he could be subdued Wednesday night, the Manatee County Sheriff's Office said.

The attack was similar to others reported since a Miami man was fatally shot by an officer who found him eating another man's face under a causeway three weeks ago.

Baker was "under the influence of an unknown type of drug" when he went to visit his children at his girlfriend's home about 10 p.m. on the 100 block of 25th Street West, Manatee deputies said.

When the door was opened, Charles barged in and began cursing, screaming, and removing all of his clothes, deputies said.

"Unable to be calmed down, Baker continued yelling and began throwing furniture around the house," a sheriff's office news release said.

Jeffrey Blake, 48, who also lived at the house, attempted to restrain Baker, deputies said. However, Baker bit him, "taking a chunk of meat out of his left bicep."
    One of the deputies used his stun gun after giving a verbal warning, the sheriff's office said. Baker fell to the ground and tried to get back up, so he was stunned again, deputies said.

Baker pulled the weapon's probes out, so the other deputy used his stun gun on Baker, the sheriff's office said. Those probes were also pulled out, and that deputy stunned Baker again, the sheriff's office said.
    Damn, i guess that's why the stun gun isn't a preferred zombie weapon.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...-ma-ar-418784/

Posted On:
    6/26/2012 11:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more!

The man, who evidently assaulted several people at the home and told them he “was on a bad trip from ingesting K-2, ”got down “on his hands and knees and chased a neighbor while barking and growling like a dog,” according to witnesses, Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said Monday.

The man then took a medium-sized black dog onto the front porch of the home where he beat and strangled the animal and then “began to bite into the dog, ripping pieces of flesh away,” Swanton said.

The dog died at the scene.

Officers found Daniel sitting on the porch with blood on his hands, clothing and face, Swanton said.

He was “initially incoherent and unresponsive,” Swanton said, and was taken to Providence Health Center by ambulance.

While waiting for paramedics to arrive, Swanton said, Daniel asked officers to fight him or use a stun gun “to help him get off his bad trip,” Swanton said.

Officers did neither, Swanton said.
    http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/L...160291105.html

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/26/2012 12:24pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So is this "bath salts" stuff the same as K2? aka Spice? That stuff's wack. The scientist who created it says that the people who use it are idiots, because they're ingesting a drug that hasn't been well studied. I guess the "bath salts" cover is the same idea? But its not a salt at all, it's sprayed plant matter, so that's odd. I also don't think synthetic cannabis would cause a face-eating craziness, but apparently its associated with psychosis. A friend of mine tried it and she said that she felt like she was going to die.

Posted On:
    6/26/2012 12:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah, the "bath salts" look like salts.
    I've seen both in the convenience stores here.
    A mental health professional i know said they just had a conference about some of the new drugs coming out.
    I guess there's a "bath salts" test now.

I thought you guys had dispensaries on virtually every block?
    Wth was your friend thinking?

...of course i know an old hippie who related to me that he would take the local Poison Dart Frogs

...and tape them with their backs against a freshly cleaned windshield.
    He would then annoy them (he didn't specify how) until they secreted toxins on the glass.
    After a bit of that, he'd release the frogs and let the toxins dry, then use a razor to scrape the film off and smoke it.

Ummmm, yeah. I think i'll pass on that one.

People really wanna get high i guess.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/26/2012 2:14pm

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    ..of course i know an old hippie who related to me that he would take the local Poison Dart Frogs ....
    So how is Pat doing? That would explain a lot about some of his posts.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    6/26/2012 2:30pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Central Texas Combatives Training Group Style: AMOK!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dogeater Zombie guy is local to us. The exact stuff found at the scene was "777 Extreme Hydro" as seen here: http://www.wholesalecentral.com/aswh...68776&returnto

As a follow up he was just arrested on felony animal cruelty charges.

Posted On:
    6/26/2012 2:31pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    So how is Pat doing? That would explain a lot about some of his posts.
    They have the special blue ones on the Big Island!

Posted On:
    6/26/2012 2:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
    Dogeater Zombie guy is local to us. The exact stuff found at the scene was "777 Extreme Hydro" as seen here: http://www.wholesalecentral.com/aswh...68776&returnto

As a follow up he was just arrested on felony animal cruelty charges.

I love it, "Lab Certified" "Not for Human Consumption".

"Ya know, i think i should smoke this..."

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    6/26/2012 2:48pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought you guys had dispensaries on virtually every block?
    Wth was your friend thinking?
    Dispensaries abound, or you could head down to the beach or to the disc golf course, or everybody knows a guy or knows a guy who knows a guy. A lot of the stuff you can buy illegally is actually from dispensaries too. There used to be one across from my old kung fu school, and sometimes there would be dudes all baked watching us do kung fu/imitating kung fu.

Posted On:
    7/05/2012 1:12pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more, with video!

"Police: Man high on bath salts screamed about eating faces "

"He came running at us out of the woodline," Officer Ross Hancock of the Gwinnett County Police Department told Kavanaugh.

Hancock was the first to arrive at the Atlanta Golf Center on Beaver Ruin Road in Lilburn on June 14.

He said Laventure was running all around the range, through a nearby pond, half naked, out of his mind.

Hancock said his partner first pulled his pepper spray.

"He didn't even wipe his eyes, he just kept them open," Hancock said.

That's when he said he pulled his Taser. He says Laventure went down, but got right back up again.

"We had to Tase him approximately five more times on scene to get him down. It took several officers to hold him down to get him cuffed," Hancock said.

"I'm'a eat you. Four Four. Oh God. Don't make me eat you," Laventure screamed on the video.

(Warning, some people may find video disturbing)

"He was still talking gibberish, still cussing, still saying he wanted to eat us, eat other people," Hancock said.
    Long said the officers held him down while waiting for an ambulance, but once they were at the hospital it started up again.

"He jumped on the floor, he caused the nurse to jump up on the chair. Several of the hospital security guards came in along with our other officers in the room," Hancock said.

Police say they shot Laventure with the Taser a total of 14 times. He was charged with misdemeanor offenses of disorderly conduct and obstruction.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...ating-t/nPkYs/
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567