Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    How much of a ****** do you have to be to not only be unable to constrain and calm down the 8kg muff, but then pull the ultimate ****** card and call the cops.

    Really can't be that hard to dodge a saucepan.
    Man **** you. We don't know what the situation was. Maybe she was one of those psycho bitches that smacked Tiki around for no reason. Maybe this was the last straw.

    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  2. #12
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,839
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/29...iolence-arrest


    Err not sure why, but I find this to be her hottest picture to date:


    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  3. #13
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously? Dude is a fighter, all she needs to do is say "he grabbed me" and dude is in jail, it doesn't matter if she has thrown **** at him, punched him, kicked him, fucking osoto gari'd the **** out of him, he puts one finger on her even in self defence, it is him in jail, not her. In many cases the law is a weapon for women. Dude did a smart thing in my extremely learned opinion.

    **** me, this ain't rocket science, guys. Trust me on this, we are all in this boat, we all do martial arts and we all have an interest in combat sports to some degree. Cops will not think twice about locking a martial artist up, even a novice, who has even just hugged a woman to stop her from throwing punches. It's fucked but it is the law.

    Very recently this inequality in the law became dastardly apparent in my life and I was pissed off at the unfairness of it all. I was all, "the few lying, cheating women who use the law as a weapon for personal gain make it fucking hard to trust DV claims across the board". A mate changed my opinion, though. He said to me that if one man has to go through the system falsely accused of DV so that even just one woman is safe from an actual violent person, then that one man should just deal.

    Let me be clear, you put a finger on a woman and you are the legal defendant, no matter what. ALWAYS call the cops, it's not worth the alternative.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  4. #14
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,470
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Seriously? Dude is a fighter, all she needs to do is say "he grabbed me" and dude is in jail, it doesn't matter if she has thrown **** at him, punched him, kicked him, fucking osoto gari'd the **** out of him, he puts one finger on her even in self defence, it is him in jail, not her. In many cases the law is a weapon for women. Dude did a smart thing in my extremely learned opinion.

    **** me, this ain't rocket science, guys. Trust me on this, we are all in this boat, we all do martial arts and we all have an interest in combat sports to some degree. Cops will not think twice about locking a martial artist up, even a novice, who has even just hugged a woman to stop her from throwing punches. It's fucked but it is the law.

    Very recently this inequality in the law became dastardly apparent in my life and I was pissed off at the unfairness of it all. I was all, "the few lying, cheating women who use the law as a weapon for personal gain make it fucking hard to trust DV claims across the board". A mate changed my opinion, though. He said to me that if one man has to go through the system falsely accused of DV so that even just one woman is safe from an actual violent person, then that one man should just deal.

    Let me be clear, you put a finger on a woman and you are the legal defendant, no matter what. ALWAYS call the cops, it's not worth the alternative.
    It wasn't meant to be serious, given that we don't have the slightest clue as to what is actually happening it was all a bit of tongue in cheek ribbing. But appreciate your p.o.v. given recent circumstances.

    Holding the Barney Stinson hot/crazy constant to be true, then there is every chance Arianny is a saucepan wielding psycho diva that was indeed goading a professional fighter into a domestic violence altercation (Sorry Tranquil Suit but she is indeed, rather attractive). If that is true then yes, absolutely the smartest thing to do would have been to call the cops.



    But until we know and Tiki has a chance to put forward his version of events (assuming it was even him of course) then I'm sure he is man enough to ignore some hollow needling on the internet.

    BTW did you end up hitting Advance last night?
    Last edited by cualltaigh; 5/29/2012 7:48pm at .
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  5. #15
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Man **** you. We don't know what the situation was. Maybe she was one of those psycho bitches that smacked Tiki around for no reason. Maybe this was the last straw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Err not sure why, but I find this to be her hottest picture to date:

    ....

    If you're trying to take the moral high ground, then you're doing so on a very shaky one.

  6. #16
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    It wasn't meant to be serious, given that we don't have the slightest clue as to what is actually happening it was all a bit of tongue in cheek ribbing. But appreciate your p.o.v. given recent circumstances.

    Holding the Barney Stinson hot/crazy constant to be true, then there is every chance Arianny is a saucepan wielding psycho diva that was indeed goading a professional fighter into a domestic violence altercation (Sorry Tranquil Suit but she is indeed, rather attractive). If that is true then yes, absolutely the smartest thing to do would have been to call the cops.



    But until we know and Tiki has a chance to put forward his version of events (assuming it was even him of course) then I'm sure he is man enough to ignore some hollow needling on the internet.

    BTW did you end up hitting Advance last night?
    Will be tonight. Went to a meeting last night.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  7. #17
    TheRuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not Canada
    Posts
    4,334
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must be missing something. Who's Tiki?

    According to a police report released Tuesday, Celeste and 34-year-old Praveen Chandra were each arrested on a misdemeanor battery domestic violence charge after police were called about 4:30 a.m. Saturday to the Wynn Las Vegas casino resort.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...ith-boyfriend/
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,535
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reminds me of Tito Ortiz being accused of, er, "constraining" [tm J-uk] Jenna Jameson.

    Who was photographed wearing a bandage, presumably as 'evidence' of "constraint'.

    On her Elbow.




    Her effing elbow!

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    240
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's the smartest thing to do, if you do any MA even tai chi or chun, and resisted out of self defense, example: she tried to Stab him with a butcher knife and he held the knife hand from attacking him or if he blocked leaving a bruise. They will **** you in the ass so hard your kidneys will shift. they don't **** around with domestic violence and the courts hate fighters. Regardless if the art is ****, you're still by law considered a "lethal weapon" some states vary on how self defense is and should be initiated.

    If any other accomplished or aspiring lawyers aside from myself would like to chime in on how dumb it is to fight back with acquired skill please do.

    It's this **** that makes me wish I never achieved a "black belt". They can easily subpoena your coaches or people you have worked with to testify. Even if you go to a grand jury and give them an example the only thing they will look at is:

    1. You're a fighter
    2. She's a woman
    3. Size difference
    4. You're a fighter

    Not everyone does martial arts. That's why guns were made.

  10. #20
    eloneamigo
    Guest
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Quite disappointed that my image isn't the right scale, maybe this will fix that:

    As for Tiki, got to be a massive pwning to be known as the not very successful MMA fighter who called the cops to deal with an angry ring girl.

    That's quite the fail and I'm sure carries quite a few man penalty points.
    that is some funny ****.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO