Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
  1. #1
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,470
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Another UFC employee in the news for violence

    But with a twist this time. Ring girl Arianny Celeste has posted bond after being arrested for domestic violence.



    ufc-otagon-girl-and-fhm-and-maxim-model-arianny-celeste-arrested-in-las-vegas-on-allegations-of-domestic-violence

    If nothing else it is one of the rare times Dana White has responded appropriately to one of these issues.
    Last edited by cualltaigh; 5/27/2012 6:12pm at . Reason: Monday morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  2. #2
    alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,202
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    insert comment about how she could rough me up any time

  3. #3
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How much of a ****** do you have to be to not only be unable to constrain and calm down the 8kg muff, but then pull the ultimate ****** card and call the cops.

    Really can't be that hard to dodge a saucepan.

  4. #4
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,443
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    How much of a ****** do you have to be to not only be unable to constrain and calm down the 8kg muff, but then pull the ultimate ****** card and call the cops.

    Really can't be that hard to dodge a saucepan.
    If you want to keep your ****, in America, you better call the cops. Here "constrain" WILL get you a charge.

  5. #5
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,839
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    insert comment about how she could rough me up any time
    I'm not saying she's ugly, but... meh, I really don't get what's so special about her.

    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,579
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    I'm not saying she's ugly, but... meh, I really don't get what's so special about her.
    That has to be a troll right?? If not may I suggest.:

  7. #7
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

  8. #8
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,470
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AC_MMA_Record.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	13400

    As a professional fighter (assuming of course it was him) you'd think he'd know how to take a beating, and surely that would preferable to being trolled for the rest of your life...
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  9. #9
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    As a professional fighter (assuming of course it was him) you'd think he'd know how to take a beating, and surely that would preferable to being trolled for the rest of your life...
    Quite disappointed that my image isn't the right scale, maybe this will fix that:
    http://i.imgur.com/Dbduf.png

    As for Tiki, got to be a massive pwning to be known as the not very successful MMA fighter who called the cops to deal with an angry ring girl.

    That's quite the fail and I'm sure carries quite a few man penalty points.

  10. #10
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Quite disappointed that my image isn't the right scale, maybe this will fix that:
    http://i.imgur.com/Dbduf.png

    As for Tiki, got to be a massive pwning to be known as the not very successful MMA fighter who called the cops to deal with an angry ring girl.

    That's quite the fail and I'm sure carries quite a few man penalty points.
    Nice. Somebody already "fixed," it tho:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki_Ghosn

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO