Page 5 of 10 First 123456789 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really like this design:

But recently I learned that the Libertarians are adopting the Amagi symbol, and I'd rather not have a tattoo that implies I'm from a certain political party.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The most bad ass tattoo, you could possibly get, would be Chuck Norris' face over your actual face. And a Barrett Light Fifty on you dick. For all those lingerie models you will be scoring.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and the word "PEW" on each ball.
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    ...and the word "PEW" on each ball.
    I'm thinking more this:

edit:
    Actually the Century logo would work better with the Norris face.
    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 7/01/2012 12:08pm at .

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I got a tattoo last weekend on my shin. It says "nihil timendum est" which is latin for "fear nothing". Advice: don't train in the week after getting a tattoo. The 'd' in "timendum" is going to be hella faded, lol.

No longer having a dearth of funds means my desire for more ink is not only attainable, but downright fucking guaranteed. My only problem is figuring out where to put all the designs I want. My next one will be a big **** off "Deo Duce" somewhere, I don't know where because much of the canvas has been allocated. After that I am going to get a tattoo commemorating my love for this website.

That's right, you read correctly, I am going to get a bullshido tattoo. Last year Colin made a biomechanical bull that I was going to get tattooed (and I loved it, bro) but on reflection and looking at the themes of the tattoo designs I already have, it isn't in keeping with the aesthetic. I'm thinking of making a competition thread for people to design me a bullshido tattoo.

And yeah, I get it, ten years from now the website might not even be here and blah blah blah and I will regret blah blah blah because blah blah blah. I have my first hip hop crew's name tattooed on my back, is the crew still together? No, it hasn't been for nigh on 8 years. Have I done any HapKiDo (which is tattooed on my arm) in the past three years? No, I fucking haven't. Do I regret either tattoo? Fucking HELL NO. I still love what they represent to me, what they taught me, how they affected the course of my life.

Bullshido has affected positively and been a major part of my life's journey more than both HapKiDo and SainAZilum put together.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm getting "Your name" tatooed on my left fist, and "your face" tatooed on my right fist. So I can say "My left fist has your name written all over it" when I'm threatening motherfuckers.

Wait, did I or somebody else make already say that ****? I get confused sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I said it. I actually wrote "your face" and "your name" on a baseball bat and then very nearly got arrested because I had in in my car when cops pulled me over (mental note, do not keep a baseball bat next to you in your car). The story is on here somewhere and it is a true story, despite the awesomeness of it suggesting it is fabricated.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tattoo Search is Fun

Battlefields, I like your "no regrets" attitude man. I was mostly joking about the Tie-Fighter tatt, but not about getting a tatt in general. Some more tattoo idea's I've had....

I've thought about getting "lieben und arbeiten" (Freud's reply when asked what a healthy human needs to be able to do, translates into "love and work")

Also, Comic Book ****:

And I like a lot of the art from Promethea

Page 5 of 10 First 123456789 ... Last