223819 Bullies, 4143 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 8:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    This is your second post in over four years. Really? Please, stick to lurking.
    Damn homie. You suck at math.

Don't even try to figure it out. I know you're sitting there going "9, 10, 11, 12 - It's FOUR, goddammit! It's FOUR." lol

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 11:01pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    Hey blue haired mighty clawfinger dude, I just want to ask you how long hair and grappling go together... I had a little pony tail because I wanted to make a plaint and copy Larn's look from the epic cartoon Fire and ice (hope you know it, probably it's a bit too much like Lord of the rings (same producer) but kicks ass anyways with gore and tits & all).
    Attachment 13876

...back on track, it annoyed the **** out of me and everyone thought I'm Segal wannabe (this was the most tiresome to tolerate). But at grappling virtually everyone who proceeded to throw me pulled my hair and it wasn't a bit pleasant being pressed on the ground with it, so I gave up and cut it off. How do you deal with this? I doubt I'm gonna try again, but I would appreciate the answer. Have a nice training!
    Allow me to answer your question with another badass picture of myself:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	182_588503197733_5194_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	13880
    Basically, the process goes like this:
    Tie back hair into tail. Braid tail. Flip braid onto top of head. Secure into place with wrestling headgear.
    During practice, it has be adjusted periodically - enough rolling around and the braid gets knocked loose of the straps of the head gear - but it goes a long, long way to reconcile long hair and grappling.
    For MMA fights and comps where headgear is not allowed, I usually go with a french braid and double up the tail.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 11:35pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dammit, that's the second time in a week I have thought it was 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 12:08am

supporting member
     Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Tie back hair into tail. Braid tail. Flip braid onto top of head. Secure into place with wrestling headgear.
    During practice, it has be adjusted periodically - enough rolling around and the braid gets knocked loose of the straps of the head gear - but it goes a long, long way to reconcile long hair and grappling.
    For MMA fights and comps where headgear is not allowed, I usually go with a french braid and double up the tail.
    Excelent solution to long hair

Now what do to do about a large nose?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 4:41pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Allow me to answer your question with another badass picture of myself:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	182_588503197733_5194_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	13880

But, but, but... have you seen the cartoon? (thanks for the awesome answer, and all, but I'm still curious :EWBTE2:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 4:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post

Now what do to do about a large nose?
    It's so awesome to have a spear in the middle of the face. Just plate it and stick it in t3h opponent when you land on him. Learned that trick from a super secret ninja sensei years ago (have a big nose too - enough advanced organ to sniff when the women I'm talking with is getting horny or.... I don't want to talk about it... ). I give awesome blowjobs also, but once I forgot to take off the plate and the poor bitch ended up castrated.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 4:46pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    It's so awesome to have a spear in the middle of the face. Just plate it and stick it in t3h opponent when you land on him. Learned that trick from a super secret ninja sensei years ago (have a big nose too - enough advanced organ to sniff when the women I'm talking with is getting horny or.... I don't want to talk about it... ).
    I can eye gouge with my nose

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2012 11:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    11/12/2012 12:52pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So fun story.
    Over the past couple months, I let the blue dye fade out of my hair so I could eventually bleach it and re-dye it, getting a more vivid color this time.
    I met up with a different hairdresser friend of mine this weekend for the bleaching phase. I figured I would go Targaryen blond for a while, then go purple or turqoise or some other crazy ****.
    So we got the bleach, queued up some netflix (turns out, bleaching two feet of hair takes a while), and go to work.
    TURNS OUT, not all of the blue dye had washed out. It was gone from my scalp, and gone from the ends, but somehow the *middle* of my hair still had a fair amount. It hadn't been visible as my hair had reverted to it's natural color, but with the bleach lightening it, it became quite quite clear.
    So I now have hair that goes from platinum blond to sea green and back to platinum. It's.... kinda wierd, really. I think I'll be re-dying it sooner rather than later.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011