Octopussy!

Posted On:
    5/24/2012 10:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Question, you type like you spar, but in person you were the quietest, most polite guy out of the ring/cage, except possibly Strikistanian.

I'm not certain I even heard you swear once, at the TD's and subsequent banquet.

You have two of the things to be entirely internets evil, but you're just so damn nice. 7/10
    Ahh, see Strikistanian and I come from the Bruce Wayne/Batman school of dealing with motherfuckers. We like to have the element of surprise and ****. See when you're out on these mean streets, you gotta be fucking cool as milk pail, nah mean. Because if motherfuckers decide to get rowdy and **** you need to have that element of surprise so that sucker punch does some serious fucking damage. Also, you don't want to act hard and expose yourself to getting sucker punched.

But on the fucking internet, every post is a sucker punch. If you're not sucker punching a ************ on the internet you may as well be writing a letter to your grandmother on an old ass typewriter from the 50's or some ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    5/25/2012 1:43am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Ahh, see Strikistanian and I come from the Bruce Wayne/Batman school of dealing with motherfuckers. We like to have the element of surprise and ****. See when you're out on these mean streets, you gotta be fucking cool as milk pail, nah mean. Because if motherfuckers decide to get rowdy and **** you need to have that element of surprise so that sucker punch does some serious fucking damage. Also, you don't want to act hard and expose yourself to getting sucker punched.

But on the fucking internet, every post is a sucker punch. If you're not sucker punching a ************ on the internet you may as well be writing a letter to your grandmother on an old ass typewriter from the 50's or some ****.
    By that logic, in person Omega must be a giant cuddle with kittens for a face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

:)

Posted On:
    5/25/2012 2:15am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    By that logic, in person Omega must be a giant cuddle with kittens for a face.
    Omega is a really really nice person, in person. He is a stable, well adjusted adult, with a good sense of humor, irrespective of his skillset that anyone of most-of-us would envy.

Sirc, Omega, Question, Strikistanian, Osiris, KosherKickboxer, Matt P, WorldWarCheese, RWaggs, Arbeiter, Ermghotti, Matzaballs, Cirijll, etc etc (the list goes on) are all solid guys in person. I've met dozens of bullies, and everyone was cool enough and friendly. Even ke?pofist is nice, in spite of his insufferable e persona being so fonz it hurts.

For people who don't cherish their total anonymity, the Throwdowns are really the next level of bullshido love. The investigations may be the core purpose, but Throwdowns IMO promote the best of what the martial arts can bring.

Get in there, and test yourself. Risk looking bad/inexperienced in order to gain experience. That experience has saved my life, so consider me sold, on the benefit.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    5/25/2012 10:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'Throwdowns are the next level of Bullshido love'.

Lol. hahahahah. Boby, you always crack me up by making **** sound at least moderately gay. lol. **** man, I miss the Bean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    5/25/2012 11:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    'Throwdowns are the next level of Bullshido love'.

Lol. hahahahah. Boby, you always crack me up by making **** sound at least moderately gay. lol.
    I don't try to, but I certainly don't try to avoid it either. You've met my girl, if I can't be with someone like her and be secure in my sexuality, all sense is lost in this world.

We're actually playing the Boston Pride Week kickoff this year, right before the mayor speaks. That'll be awesome. I'm gonna march also. I might even do it in costume. You can help me figure it out perhaps.

You gotta come back to Boston man. Jamrock is too small a place to house such an awesome force-of-nature as yourself. Can't you hear the 200,000 college kids calling to you?

Posted On:
    5/26/2012 9:35pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=bobyclumsyninja;2692446]Omega is a really really nice person, in person. He is a stable, well adjusted adult, with a good sense of humor, irrespective of his skillset that anyone of most-of-us would envy.
    /QUOTE]

I know, I'm kidding. Generally people who can kick a lot of ass are fairly mellow in my experience. Generally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.

Posted On:
    5/26/2012 9:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    I know, I'm kidding. Generally people who can kick a lot of ass are fairly mellow in my experience. Generally.
    Makes sense. I'm loud as hell, and I'm a complete fuckin wimp.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123