pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/23/2012 11:10am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

GD! The Question!

************, every time you start posting around here again, I start saying "************" at every opportunity like its going out of style. ************ this and ************ that. This ************ over here. You remind us all that its a fun word to throw around for friends and enemies alike (and motherfuckers you feel indifferent about too).
    Last edited by jnp; 5/23/2012 10:44pm at . Reason: Removed expletive from thread title

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/23/2012 12:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't blame The Question. ************ and other variations of the word **** are my favorite words. They're so versatile. They're also the reason I speak slowly at work. People think I'm really thoughtful but I'm just trying to form sentences that don't include the f-bomb.

Posted On:
    5/23/2012 12:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I can't blame The Question. ************ and other variations of the word **** are my favorite words. They're so versatile. They're also the reason I speak slowly at work. People think I'm really thoughtful but I'm just trying to form sentences that don't include the f-bomb.
    I have the same issue with "cocksucker".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2012 1:29pm

Style: Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been pretty into douche-nozzle lately. Heard it in a Patton Oswald youtube video.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    5/23/2012 1:55pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://youtu.be/kuOZVryAwMM

One of the most informative pieces on language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    5/24/2012 12:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucking hell, which thread was this **** taken from?

The trick is to place reasonable words between 'motherfuck', 'motherfucking', 'motherfucking hell' and all that other **** to give the appearance of content. That way moderators don't move that ****.

Personally I think it's fucking awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    5/24/2012 12:01am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    http://youtu.be/kuOZVryAwMM

One of the most informative pieces on language.
    Fucking awesome.
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2012 12:15am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People use "****" way to much these days either because they think it makes them sound mature/badass or that they are completely unoriginal and have little creative flair; its come to the point for me where its lost all of its implied sting.

Honestly, how can **** compete with new found favourites like "cock-knuckles" or "douche-canoe"?

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    5/24/2012 12:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by P Marsh View Post
    People use "****" way to much these days either because they think it makes them sound mature/badass or that they are completely unoriginal and have little creative flair; its come to the point for me where its lost all of its implied sting.

Honestly, how can **** compete with new found favourites like "cock-knuckles" or "douche-canoe"?
    'Look here, mayne. **** all that ****. Why the **** you want to make up ridiculous words that sounds like you practising for the tongue twister olympics or some bullshit. Use the fucking monosyllabic motherfucking word that everybody because that's how language fucking works.

The point is not to prove how fucking awesome you are because you spin wheels and invent some **** like 'cocksocket', 'turd-volcano', or 'dung-cuddler', but to communicate effectively.

The best writing, and the best is succinct and direct. **** all that round about ****, because the more time a ************ has to spend trying to unravel the meaning of what the **** you just said is more time for him to be distracted by the pair of tits just outside his window.

****, what was i saying? Right, so while you may think you are smart because you can juxtapose 2 words with a hyphen and kind of squeeze meaning out of it, you are having far less of an effect than you would if you said 'aiyo, look here, ************, **** all that ****'.

Let me give you an example: 'While I was growing up, I was given the nickname Police Helicopter. I was into some very strange things back then. They said my pursuits were suspect'.

is badder than you

Posted On:
    5/24/2012 1:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just gonna leave this here...

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast