Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Arm Excercises w/out any equipment?

I have weights, but one of my students do not. He wants to know how to strengthen his arms w/out weights. I've got him on isometrics, but I figure there's something else he can do?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Arm Excercises w/out any equipment?

Originally posted by Matthius100
    I have weights, but one of my students do not. He wants to know how to strengthen his arms w/out weights. I've got him on isometrics, but I figure there's something else he can do?
    Uh, you have students?
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As terrifying as it seems, yes, I'm teaching A 15 year old and a 14 year old how to fight, at only age 16.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Teaching them based on a Kajukenbo white belt and a TKD yellow belt...

My suggestion is to furiously circle-jerk each other, making sure to vary the angles and seating positions so you work the full range of motion.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be careful about adding grappling to that Shuma, autoerotic asphyxiation is a TERRIBLY embarrasing way to go.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, where are you getting these pics Shum?
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea I beat all of those so called student of yours up with my leathalous belt! Before I process to kick you like a little bitch!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol. . . . ha!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's too funny. . . I hope somebody doesn't get banned for violating the multiple users rule. . .
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last