Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 5:48am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tri View Post
    If it wasn't for bullshido know it all BJJ white belt douchebags taunting me 9 years ago I would probably be a 3rd dan american ninja living in my parents basement right now. Thanks bullshido!
    That is the greatest endorsement of Bullshido. Another one saved by the truth.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    6/05/2012 8:49am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For LULZ (from Mallory Sin's paysite) thumbnails from a vid called ballbusters3. Note that this "match" is taking place in some kind of motel room. And an unsanctioned one to boot

True to its title, all Mallory's kicks are directed at the poor sap's junk.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 6/05/2012 8:53am at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2012 12:22pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The strap-line above the Bullshido logo on the top left now says:

CELEBRATING 10 YEARS OF NOBS

Congratulations to all nobs concerned. Well done guys.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    6/14/2012 5:07pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Pro female fighters running a pay site for fetish wrestling in their sport gear. Sherdog admins got some of us banned for merely discussing if it was appropriate or not.

A lot of people were grossed out but the pics of sweaty men getting head scissored by "The Greek Sensation"

Personally I was ticked off by pics like this on a pay fetish site

Anonymity is standard practice in the fetish industry precisely because of douches who want to "expose" people for making a few extra bucks doing something harmless. It's a dick move, not the actions of a Righteous Crusader Of Justice.

You're not defending the dignity of the sport, you're not exposing a fraud, you're just acting like a self righteous fundie prude.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    6/15/2012 1:16pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually it was done in large part to try and prevent women's MMA, in its earliest days, from becoming a circus of objectifying female athletes instead of recognizing their athletic abilities in the sport.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2012 2:38am

Style: bjj, sca, armored combat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Believe it or not, I actually got into bjj through the fetish scene, in a way. I created a female action hero out of my GF, and we would wrestle in fetish clubs for fun, then she started doing private sessions, through which we met a guy who introduced us to BJJ. We started training with him, recruited a few more girls, and created a team. We started going to NAGA and Grappler's Guest events (and our girls would win a lot, but not me). By training and competing our girls had a marketing edge over some other women in the business. It was then that we realized that there are some people in the grappling scene that are uncomfortable with the idea of people doing what we were doing.

For reasons that I won't go into now, the team and I parted ways. However, I had started making a movie with them, and when I was unable to finish it with them, I recruited a whole new cast and made a bigger, better movie that it would have been. This movie involved a mixed-gender grappling tournament between an underground fight club and a legit martial arts school.

By this time I had made friends in the local grappling and MMA scene by competing in tournaments and being my fun-loving self. I was able to use my connection in the fetish, geek, downtown bar/music, and grappling communities to get the movie shown at various events and venues, and ultimately East Coast United BJJ invited me to make a commercial and videos for them and train with them.

When Grappler's Quest started it's big Facebook campaign a few years ago, and invited people to post content, I asked if I could post scenes from my movie. They said yes. One of the scenes involved a match between a man and a woman who were secretly lovers and got in a quarrel during the match. It was played for the romantic comedy, but it got booted and I was told that some folks thought it was "creepy" and to "stay true to the sport." Here is the video in question:

Here is the scene in the context of the sub-plot:

When Grappler's Quest then started its "promote yourself" campaign on its website, I tried to set up a profile and start a blog etc, but I got kicked off without a word.

So it seems that there may be some people who have a problem with me, or what I do, or what I have done, or something.

Fortunately, there are some people who don't have a problem. Jojo Guarin and ECU BJJ have been great to me and trained me to my best tournament performances (my record now stands at 3-46-2). Acom Sports sponsors me. Dead Serious Fight Gear has sponsored me. Sprawl sent me some shorts and shirts for my movie. I was able to put together a stage show called "Hit the Mat" that used the grappling arts as a performance medium thanks to the people who enjoy the grappling that I do at "kinky geek" and arts events, and with the help of ECU and the Faux-Real Theater Company.

The experience I have had has helped my sword fighting in the SCA and at Battle of the Nations, and has quite frankly, helped me grow up a little and experience and embrace some of the things that are associated with the chomosomes with which I was born.

So like martial arts, fetish work is not inherently a bad thing, it's what you do with it, why you do it, and where you go from it that counts.
    Last edited by captain zorikh; 6/21/2012 2:41am at . Reason: Grammatical errors

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 8:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Anonymity is standard practice in the fetish industry precisely because of douches who want to "expose" people for making a few extra bucks doing something harmless. It's a dick move, not the actions of a Righteous Crusader Of Justice.

You're not defending the dignity of the sport, you're not exposing a fraud, you're just acting like a self righteous fundie prude.
    Dude, you're not the only one with a foot in the fetish world. I was pissed at the sexualization of the sport, which was being called "Gay Wrestling" all over the place back then. Also, this was right on the heels of Barroni catching a lot of good natured ribbing for his film career, and the double standard pissed me off.

There has been information about involvement in the fetish subculture that has turned up in MABS investigations and I always left it alone when I found it. This one was different because it was using the sport to sell arousal.

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 12:10pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshido was founded to protect my right to be a Douche. Remember that.

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 12:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Actually it was done in large part to try and prevent women's MMA, in its earliest days, from becoming a circus of objectifying female athletes instead of recognizing their athletic abilities in the sport.
    Well said.

At the end of the day, Debbie and Olga should have just shown up on ADCC and spoken for themselves instead of using industry contacts to shut down the discussion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2013 4:00am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    Some link rot with that.

I'm not sure this is the same section but it exposes frauds and McDouchedojos

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Here's to another 10 years of epic Bullshido vigilance.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234