pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 11:34am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff DOG View Post
    I am actually very disturbed at the number of ***** ASS BITCHES on YOU TUBE who think it is OK to punch women.
    I don't recall seeing a woman get punched in that video.

The general sentiment is that women wanted equal rights so its OK to hit them.
    Actually, its not OK to hit any person unless they warrant an asskicking. Whether or not its warranted has little to do with gender.

What the **** is happening to America that so many dudes NOT MEN have No respect for the opposite sex.
    I dunno, maybe a spree of women throwing drinks in faces?

Does it make them feel better to see women get punched?
    That sounds like the rhetorical argument of someone who hates puppies. Do you hate puppies? Huh!?!

Granted is a 200+lb pound bitch was coming after me with a bat to kick my ass, then yes defend yourself.
    But...but...the opposite sex!

But is a bitch calls you an asshole it not OK to punch her in the face.
    Nor is it okay to punch a guy in the face if he calls you an asshole.

Is it just me, and the values of confidence and respect that I have learned in Martial Arts, or are most dudes in America douche bags?
    Do you realize that this video isn't even from America? That's an Arab guy, proving that assholes and women beaters are not all American. Indeed, there are other parts of the world that are practically women beater havens.

Octopussy!

Style: 
    Striking/Grappling/Poking

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 12:40pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff DOG View Post
    Im resurrecting this thread. I recently viewed the YouTube video

I am actually very disturbed at the number of ***** ASS BITCHES on YOU TUBE who think it is OK to punch women. The general sentiment is that women wanted equal rights so its OK to hit them. Women throw a drink in your face so kick them. They slap you, so right cross them and knock them out.

What the **** is happening to America that so many dudes NOT MEN have No respect for the opposite sex.

Does it make them feel better to see women get punched?

Granted is a 200+lb pound bitch was coming after me with a bat to kick my ass, then yes defend yourself.

But is a bitch calls you an asshole it not OK to punch her in the face.

Is it just me, and the values of confidence and respect that I have learned in Martial Arts, or are most dudes in America douche bags?

Here is what should happen to guys who hit women!
    Man, **** that ****. Sometimes you have to knock a bitch the **** out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Style: 
    Kali

Posted On:
    9/15/2012 7:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

B.... gets low kicked

Take a look at around 0:11-13 where she says "I don't give a ****." Is it just me, or is he grabbing at her before she throws the drink? I can't see exactly what he's doing there thanks to the video quality.

Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 3:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Man, **** that ****. Sometimes you have to knock a bitch the **** out.
    This, right here.

Cliff Dog's argument went to **** as soon as he said it's only okay to defend yourself against heavyset girls.

I've always figured, verbal dispute doesn't warrant physical self-defense: regardless of gender.
    Physical altercation warrants physical self-defense: regardless of gender. But personally, I have trouble thinking of the situation where my chivalrous conscience let's me clock a woman in the face.

That's why I love this low-kick idea.

pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 11:21am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Like Water View Post
    personally, I have trouble thinking of the situation where my chivalrous conscience let's me clock a woman in the face.

That's why I love this low-kick idea.
    Understand that a sweep like the one in the video can drop someone's head on the ground from several feet up, which is pretty much more damaging than punching someone in the face.

Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Understand that a sweep like the one in the video can drop someone's head on the ground from several feet up, which is pretty much more damaging than punching someone in the face.
    So you're saying, when she's on wobbly drunken-legs and the cement beneath her is wet, it's more chivalrous to go for the face-punch.

Understood.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Style: 
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 3:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Doing damage wouldn't necessarily be my objective if some chick was attacking me. Minimizing the damage she could do to me would be my goal.

If you punch a gal in the face, you will be labeled as a woman beater. If you sweep her legs out from under her, then shrug it off, the people this forum criticize it. I am never in favor of unwarranted or unprovoked physical violence, but she took it to that level.

I wouldn't punch a female either, but I've choked a couple out, pinned a couple, and dislocated one's elbow while at work. If a female is drunk enough, she can be more aggressive than most men.

As I said before, that Captain Save-A-Ho **** doesn't fly. If you want to be the Thorn Defending Petals of a Lovely Flower, that is different.

Style: 
    FMA, Ego Warrior

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 3:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been attacked by women on several occasions. Usually because they are on a drunken tirade and aren't really in control of their faculties.

I always try to "non-violently" subdue women when they get aggressive like that. I'm a big enough guy that I can farily easily pin their arms and hand them off to someone else. No kicking or punching or limb destructions necesary.

I try to not take it personally when sloppy drunks get "fighty". They swing wild, they can barely stand, their last three drinks might KO them before you get the chance. I usually just laugh in their face.

Drink or no, kicking the lady was a bitch move.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Style: 
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Posted On:
    9/18/2012 4:03pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Drink or no, kicking the lady was a bitch move.
    I will agree that it was a bitch move to the extent that the drink-in-the-face **** didn't cause physical harm. There are a few on here claiming they would have rushed to her rescue and bitch-slapped the guy that swept her. If that is something they feel they must do under those circumstances, that is their personal choice. I see the video as entertainment only.
    I prefer to trap, lock, or pin and would probably handle the situation in somewhat the same manner you describe. She bought the ticket; she got to see the show.

Registered Member

Style: 
    lifting

Posted On:
    9/20/2012 12:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    I prefer to trap, lock, or pin and would probably handle the situation in somewhat the same manner you describe. She bought the ticket; she got to see the show.
    As a LEO what is your take on the hubbub in the Arianny Celeste thread about a guy even trying to restrain a woman as being automatically arrested for domestic violence?
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast