Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ

Posted On:
    7/20/2012 7:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Feel good? Nah son, that was fucking assault. Fucked up as it was, it does serve to illustrate a point, which is as follows: The fact that you're hot doesn't mean that a ************ won't wail on you for chucking a drink in his face. One never knows when a fucking asshole will be the one to not take your ****.

Personaly, I may have whipped out my dick and pissed on her. Maybe.
    Sorry to drag us back to the second page, but I'd like to point out: at least low-kicking a bitch doesn't result in you registering yourself as a sex-offender for the rest of your life.

Its always been called shisha amongst people I've known, but I've also heard them called hookah pipes or hubble bubble pipes.
    Shisha is the tobacco. Hookah is the waterpipe.

worst bit is, even if she had slapped or punched him, and that was his response, he'd still, here in the states, likely be looking at jail time without so much as a glance askance at her. Men here, it seems, are obliged to put up with quite a bit of what may constitute 'assault' from women, just because the legal system (or, rather, it's enforcers and judges, et al) seem to think that we should take it.
    Very true. You can have your equal pay and your right to vote when we both get carted off in the police cruiser after an altercation!

Octopussy!

Style: 
    Striking/Grappling/Poking

Posted On:
    7/21/2012 2:10am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Like Water View Post
    Sorry to drag us back to the second page, but I'd like to point out: at least low-kicking a bitch doesn't result in you registering yourself as a sex-offender for the rest of your life.
    ****, for reals? Ok, in that case I would have whipped out your dick and pissed on her with that. Yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Style: 
    Injured

Posted On:
    7/21/2012 2:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shisha is the tobacco. Hookah is the waterpipe.
    Nope.

Tobacco is Maassel or Tabegh, Shisha is the pipe, Hookah is the pipe.

Edit: Hookah is more Syrian, Shisha is more Egyptian, but you can use both interchangeably.

Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ

Posted On:
    7/22/2012 12:57am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    ****, for reals? Ok, in that case I would have whipped out your dick and pissed on her with that. Yeah.
    Good call. Better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Nope.

Tobacco is Maassel or Tabegh, Shisha is the pipe, Hookah is the pipe.

Edit: Hookah is more Syrian, Shisha is more Egyptian, but you can use both interchangeably.
    I'm gonna call cultural differences on that one, then. If I go to the store and I want to buy hookah tobacco, the only word that's going to get the guy to get it down off the shelf is "shisha".

Registered Member

Style: 
    Injured

Posted On:
    7/22/2012 4:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm gonna call cultural differences on that one, then. If I go to the store and I want to buy hookah tobacco, the only word that's going to get the guy to get it down off the shelf is "shisha".
    What I told you is what the words mean in Arabic.

Tabegh literally means Tobacco, Maassel is the slang for Shisha Tobacco in particular, it literally mean's sweet, or honeyed.

Maybe it's cultural difference like you say but I've yet to meet anyone from any corner of any Arab country that calls Tobacco Shisha.

Registered Member

Style: 
    jujitsu

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 4:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

B.... gets low kicked

I can't believe those guys at the party did not kick the **** out of that dud who kicked the girl. What a bunch of pussies!

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Style: 
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Posted On:
    9/11/2012 4:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff DOG View Post
    I can't believe those guys at the party did not kick the **** out of that dud who kicked the girl. What a bunch of pussies!
    Then again, they may have been listening to the drunk ass running her mouth and thought it was funny ****. It is all subjective, and I wasn't there.

Registered Member

Style: 
    jujitsu

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 1:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It's not OK to hit women

Im resurrecting this thread. I recently viewed the YouTube video
    Annoying bitch gets owned by an arab

I am actually very disturbed at the number of ***** ASS BITCHES on YOU TUBE who think it is OK to punch women. The general sentiment is that women wanted equal rights so its OK to hit them. Women throw a drink in your face so kick them. They slap you, so right cross them and knock them out.

What the **** is happening to America that so many dudes NOT MEN have No respect for the opposite sex.

Does it make them feel better to see women get punched?

Granted is a 200+lb pound bitch was coming after me with a bat to kick my ass, then yes defend yourself.

But is a bitch calls you an asshole it not OK to punch her in the face.

Is it just me, and the values of confidence and respect that I have learned in Martial Arts, or are most dudes in America douche bags?

Here is what should happen to guys who hit women!

This opinion totally excludes a mutually agreed upon sparring or full-contact contest. In which case go ahead, but its still a no-win situation for the guy.

Titanium laced beauty

Style: 
    BJJ, wrestling

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 6:25am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im resurrecting this thread. I recently viewed the YouTube video
    No, you aren't. As you can see, a thread for the top video already exists.

BS' search function sucks. It's a good idea to use Google using the term "Bullshido+whatever you're looking for" before you post.

Carry on.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Style: 
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Posted On:
    9/13/2012 7:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is what should happen to guys who hit women!

I will have to agree with you that women are not here to beat on. I do not condone unprovoked, arbitrary violence in any form or fashion. That having been said, the Captain Save-A-Ho thing is somewhat misplaced; Jay Lee was defending himself from an immediate and imminent threat from a crack-head pimp.

After having been told to knock it off, Mr. Pimp had an ego attack and couldn't let it go and move along as directed.

The equal rights thing is not being applied in the index video. The drunk chick got 'beer muscles' and when the mouthing wasn't enough, she committed an act of physical aggression against the other asshole.

Last edited by slamdunc; 9/13/2012 7:16am at .
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast