Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 5:55pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Why is it Guardian readers hate the Daily Mail?
    Its not just Guardian readers.

Or just because you resent that the paper that working people you claim to identify with choose to read, is so antithetical to your own Stalinist beliefs?
    Oh please the only people who read that rag are emotional cripples. It gives them something to be outraged enough about that the morning motion passes easier.

By the way, which was right about the Euro the Daily Mail or the Guardian? Answers on a postcard.
    Neither is being realistic about the situation & both are pushing their own agenda. Although the Grunidad is slightly less jingoistic.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 6:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Max_Faustus View Post
    Its not just Guardian readers.
    Ok so Morning Star readers and fascists of all kinds then.

Oh please the only people who read that rag are emotional cripples. It gives them something to be outraged enough about that the morning motion passes easier.
    Seems there are 1,679,878 more 'emotional cripples' who read the Mail every month than read the Guardian.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/tabl...nal-newspapers

In fact more people read the Mail than all of the Lefty wank sheets and the Daily Mirror put together. That must hurt.

Neither is being realistic about the situation & both are pushing their own agenda. Although the Grunidad is slightly less jingoistic.
    Except the Grauns agenda is one to create a fascistic super state an agenda opposed by 58% of the population. Those who would vote to leave the EU account for 53% of Labour voters and 39% of Lib Dem voters, not to mention the obvious 66% of Conservative voters.
    http://www.comres.co.uk/polls/IoS_&_...ember_2012.pdf

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 7:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok so Morning Star readers and fascists of all kinds then.
    Well this is getting wierder!

Seems there are 1,679,878 more 'emotional cripples' who read the Mail every month than read the Guardian.
    So there are!

In fact more people read the Mail than all of the Lefty wank sheets and the Daily Mirror put together. That must hurt.
    Maybe for them but I dont read either The Grunidad or The Mirror. You're reeling at windmills.

Except the Grauns agenda is one to create a fascistic super state an agenda opposed by 58% of the population. Those who would vote to leave the EU account for 53% of Labour voters and 39% of Lib Dem voters, not to mention the obvious 66% of Conservative voters.
    http://www.comres.co.uk/polls/IoS_&_...ember_2012.pdf
    Cooooool I'm all for a refernedum!

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 2:26pm

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who in their right Mind reads the Daily Mail?

Or takes it seriously???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 2:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judoka_uk obviously.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 2:57pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or you could leave the Euro bring back the peseta and devalue your way back to economic competitiveness.
    Probably have to break up all those regional banks as well and let alot of regional governments go bankrupt.
    First and foremost though, you need to leave the Euro, because right now it's killing you.
    The problem with the peseta was also one of its... perks... I guess. It fluctuated a lot. The Euro brought stability, at the cost of overpricing everything. As economically buoyant as Spain may have been then (and compliant of the policies and conditions imposed by the EU to be accepted), I don't think it was prepared to join the EU.

I agree on letting banks go bankrupt. I defenitely don't know which ones, but some must disappear. There are way too many in bad shape. I have always wondered, can't the government acquire all the banks' assets related to people's savings and other similar things, and let the bank evolve on its own with the new influx of cash without more public funding?

Leaving the Euro would be costly, I think. I'd rather the EU forgives the debts, like the UK, France and the USA did back after WWII with Germany.

Then again, I insist that Spain's economic problems are a result of social problems. We need a politician with support and balls the size of the Rocky Mountains. Until then we'll keep being fucked by our richer neighbours.

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 3:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    Who in their right Mind reads the Daily Mail?

Or takes it seriously???
    About 2 million people a month on the paper edition and 100 million 'unique visitors' a month to the website. Although most of the online visitors are coming for Kardashian/Rihanna bikini pics.

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 3:24pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzis View Post
    The problem with the peseta was also one of its... perks... I guess. It fluctuated a lot. The Euro brought stability, at the cost of overpricing everything. As economically buoyant as Spain may have been then (and compliant of the policies and conditions imposed by the EU to be accepted), I don't think it was prepared to join the EU.

I agree on letting banks go bankrupt. I defenitely don't know which ones, but some must disappear. There are way too many in bad shape. I have always wondered, can't the government acquire all the banks' assets related to people's savings and other similar things, and let the bank evolve on its own with the new influx of cash without more public funding?
    Spain has fairly good economic fundamentals. What you desperately need is a breaking up of economically retarding labour laws and a major reform of your banking system to sweep away all the regional and political banks and all of these would need to be underpinned by your own currency and leaving the EU so you could strike free trade agreements with the growing parts of the world.

It would be painful for a while, but in the long term things would improve and it couldn't possible be worse than 50% youth unemployment and 26% overall unemployment with no hope of respite anytime soon, that you're suffering under the Euro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzis View Post
    Leaving the Euro would be costly, I think. I'd rather the EU forgives the debts, like the UK, France and the USA did back after WWII with Germany.
    Except that hundreds of millions of people's pension funds are invested in government debt. If governments got together and agreed to cancel debt, you can be damned sure they'd cancel all the debt they owed to private creditors, but not too each other. They'd try and **** the population in a way that people wouldn't really notice, framing it as going after 'predator' banks etc... only 10, 20, 30 years later when you've had €10,000 wiped off the value of your pension would you realise how they'd really only fucked you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 5:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    About 2 million people a month on the paper edition and 100 million 'unique visitors' a month to the website. Although most of the online visitors are coming for Kardashian/Rihanna bikini pics.
    So about 666K emotionally crippled people a day buy it.

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 3:12pm

Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although most of the online visitors are coming for Kardashian/Rihanna bikini pics.
    OK, the bikini pics make sense.

I've noticed quite a few paparazzo and fans gathered outside the Corinthia Hotel in Whitehall Place. I asked one photo chappie what they were waiting for and he said it was Rihanna.

I wonder if she stayed in my old office? Probably a luxury room now.

Anyway...
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23 LastLast