Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 2223 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/17/2012 2:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Max_Faustus View Post
    Errr the Bosanova & Kosova conflicts were to do with the melt down of Yugoslavia. To attempt to blame that on European pollicy is pretty desperate (well actually its really fucking insane).
    Line 1, Page 1 of the Euroloon playbook - the Strawman.

You know, I know and you know that I know that you have no actual arguments in favour of the EU, because there are none.

So instead you have to make up arguments I never made and attack them as a distraction from your own inability to defend the indefensible.

Stick to ranting about 'Tory cuts' under articles in Komment Macht Frei, that's more your speed.

Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Blaming European Union for the Yugoslavia is not fair, but it certainly was a test of Europe's collective governing. They did not do well onthe test. Of course the original government of the United States was quickly tested and reworked. The current government system was severely tested during the US civil war. Finally, it took a long time to get a system that did not systematically exclude classes of people. The greatness of the founding fathers I think is based on how many people wanted into the system as opposed to just getting away from it.

Having said all this a new system will always need adaptations, with the economic crisis the EU will probably need extensive modification; that is not a condemnation of the concept of the EU.
    Except if you were going to frame the EU argument around the example of America, the EU wouldn't be the revolutionary United States. The EU would be the British Empire and the Americans would be the Greeks or some other country.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2012 3:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Line 1, Page 1 of the Euroloon playbook - the Strawman.

You know, I know and you know that I know that you have no actual arguments in favour of the EU, because there are none.

So instead you have to make up arguments I never made and attack them as a distraction from your own inability to defend the indefensible.

Stick to ranting about 'Tory cuts' under articles in Komment Macht Frei, that's more your speed.
    How bonkers are you?

First you said that Europeans are against each other more than ever before. Conveniently forgetting about the last 1000 years of European wars.

Then claim that Bosanova & Kosova were the fault of Europe!

And then say I'm creating strawmen!

Crackers!

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 7:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzis View Post
    Spaniard here.
    Spaniard here too.

One of the reasons we are not burning government buildings is because of the submerged economy.
    The main reason is we are a bunch of pussies for the ghosts of civil war are still around. People still prefers to be economically raped than assasinated and their corpse thrown in the roadside.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 7:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Except if you were going to frame the EU argument around the example of America, the EU wouldn't be the revolutionary United States. The EU would be the British Empire and the Americans would be the Greeks or some other country.
    You can troll better than that.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 9:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the eu has only existed since 1993 in which time both the bosnian and kosovan war and associated genocides occurred, in regards to which the eu did precisely **** all and nato was the organisation that stopped the slaughter and the war.
    All hail NATO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 1:32pm

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was the UN's task to act, which it screwed up, to be precise. Oh and my point is proven again: the past week protests in the Frenchspeaking part of Belgium, and in other southern countries against austerity policies enacted by their governments, and what did the north do?

Exactly; work and earn some money.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 4:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How bonkers are you?
    Not quite bonkers enough to claim that something that has only existed since 1993 was able to stop wars happening since 1945, clearly.

Also not quite bonkers enough to fail to see that imposing an authoritarian technocratic government on people from above and inflicting sadistic economic warfare on them purely to keep an insane political project alive could well lead to war.

You don't have to be sane enough to read a Polly Toynbee article without bleeding from the ears to be able to recognise those two basic facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzis View Post
    Spaniard here.
    Or you could leave the Euro bring back the peseta and devalue your way back to economic competitiveness.

Probably have to break up all those regional banks as well and let alot of regional governments go bankrupt.

First and foremost though, you need to leave the Euro, because right now it's killing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    All hail NATO!
    Guess you have a different perspective if you were the one being bombed. Though I suspect the Kosovans would have another perspective, yet again...

Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    It was the UN's task to act,
    The UN doesn't act it just talks. Europhiles constantly say the EU stops war and is solely responsible for there not being a war since 1945. Yet since it's inception it's only had one major challenge Kosovo, which it profoundly flunked.

Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    Oh and my point is proven again: the past week protests in the Frenchspeaking part of Belgium, and in other southern countries against austerity policies enacted by their governments, and what did the north do?

Exactly; work and earn some money.
    If only you had your own currencies and could run your economies how you wanted to in your own countries. You might not have to work to bail out your feckless neighbours, they would be responsible for themselves you for yourselves. It's quite the idea, no?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 4:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not quite bonkers enough to claim that something that has only existed since 1993 was able to stop wars happening since 1945, clearly.

Also not quite bonkers enough to fail to see that imposing an authoritarian technocratic government on people from above and inflicting sadistic economic warfare on them purely to keep an insane political project alive could well lead to war.

You don't have to be sane enough to read a Polly Toynbee article without bleeding from the ears to be able to recognise those two basic facts.
    Just because you're mental doesnt mean I read The Guardian.

Guess you have a different perspective if you were the one being bombed. Though I suspect the Kosovans would have another perspective, yet again I'm coming across as nuts

The UN doesn't act it just talks. Europhiles constantly say the EU stops war and is solely responsible for there not being a war since 1945. Yet since it's inception it's only had one major challenge Kosovo, which it profoundly flunked.
    Your piss poor attempt to show that Europe hasnt had an unpresidented period of peace, is making you look like a drooling idiot.

In the future can I suggest that instead of reading The Dail Mail you just cut to the chase and wipe your arse with it.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 4:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the future can I suggest that instead of reading The Dail Mail you just cut to the chase and wipe your arse with it.
    Why is it Guardian readers hate the Daily Mail? Is it because you can't stand pluralism of opinion? Or just because you resent that the paper that working people you claim to identify with choose to read, is so antithetical to your own Stalinist beliefs?

By the way, which was right about the Euro the Daily Mail or the Guardian? Answers on a postcard.

Posted On:
    11/18/2012 4:55pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way Europeans, currently the UK is the only country arguing that the EU should be making the kind of budget cuts the EU is asking you to make at home and we're being fought tooth and nail by the EU and your leaders.

If that doesn't make you froth with rage not only at your politicians, but also at the EU technocratic elite, then there's no hope for you.