Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 6:21pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    **** you, fucking nazi prick.

You spend how many pages trying to convince us of what exactly, and don't get that you are simply still talking because nobody else cares to shut you up. Moenstah is giving you a verbal pityfuck in trying to point you to a perspective outside of that bubble of misinformation and White Pride that you seem to live in. AND YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT, PORRIDGE FUCKER.

Just a question: To how many parts of this European Union have you been so far, and does your day job imply that you, you know, seriously deal with the numbers you so aptly use to "factrape" people that disagree with you? Because, my guess is, frankly, you don't get out a lot, and you have those numbers ever-ready to get a free pint at the pub by likeminded FUCKING APES.

RAAAAAAAAH. I HATE THE ENGLISH. Jesus. And YOU in particular make the hate easy. Alan Rickman is not enough to redeem your kind.
    I'm not generally one for memes, but

It would seem certain people are unable to distinguish between being anti-EU and being anti-European. It's perfectly possible to love our European neighbours, their people and cultures, yet still not want to be part of a political or financial union with them.

I despise the EU and all it stands for. I would have us out of it at the drop of a hat. This doesn't mean I'm isolationist or nationalist. FTR I've been to 15 of the 27 EU countries (seven in 2012 alone), and can (just about) hold down a conversation in four of its main languages. I'd just rather that decisions which directly affect the future of me and those dear to me were taken by people who have electoral accountability.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 6:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    English democracy:

You're welcome!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 6:27pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um, yeah, the third in line to the throne has no influence over the democratic process whatsoever, but you carry on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 1:59am

Style: Striking, grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judoka_uk:
    First off, I never called for you to enter, but to leave.
    Please continue your struggle.
    Your views of nationality are simplistic, racist and backward.

So what now, the British Empire is the virgin bringer of democracy in the world?
    **** that you colonial mongrel.

If you'd put membership of the EU to a vote here, it'd be accepted by +90%, even the Flemish nationalists are extremely pro-europe.

I've held from the beginning that the current union is flawed, it is, but we do share a culture and economy.
    The problem is, we only partly share this culture with the brits, but a lot of economy.
    Look you don't live it, I get it, but for me professionally, socially and geographically the EU is for all intents and purposes a federation. It also reduces red tape, I though you brit folks were much into that.

You can post your stupid pictures and your tabloid arguments, yes the Euro crisis is partly due to a bad design of the EU, it's even moreso because the big states chose to ignore the rules and there was noone to enforce them. it doesn't change the fact that in continental europe people want their nations to unite even in these hard times.

Oh and you haven't fact raped anyone. Without the Euro, Belgium would've been obliterated by speculators on currency for two reason: the state debt would be higher as we had to lower it for the Maastricht norms, secondly smaller nations don't have the leverage to prop up their funds and are easily speculated against e.g. Sweden.

None of you arguments are fundamentally applicable to the EU, the only one that holds sway is the relative lack of democracy of which the British two faced attitude is one of the main causes.

Look you're a wannabe tea party member with an inferiority complex, that's quite alright. Also a bit too easy calling us out on a predominantly Anglo-saxon forum with people who mostly only speak English, I wonder which journalists they are exposed to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 2:12am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thrutch View Post
    It would seem certain people are unable to distinguish between being anti-EU and being anti-European. It's perfectly possible to love our European neighbours, their people and cultures, yet still not want to be part of a political or financial union with them.

I despise the EU and all it stands for. I would have us out of it at the drop of a hat. This doesn't mean I'm isolationist or nationalist. FTR I've been to 15 of the 27 EU countries (seven in 2012 alone), and can (just about) hold down a conversation in four of its main languages. I'd just rather that decisions which directly affect the future of me and those dear to me were taken by people who have electoral accountability.
    I can respect that and I honestly feel they should be more open to the British public about this, because the outset from the start was to move to a federation.
    But for me the the concepts of France, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain even Czech Republic etc., the cultural differences are more akin to regions or the cultural difference one experiences between social circles. The administrative difference is more a hindrance than an asset. Many problems are just border crossing, so it makes no sense to deal with them on a national level.

So the union is the right idea, but the wrong implementation. The only way to get it to be more transparent is to reform, not dismantle.

You live on an island, without going into clichés, it's just different. The border between my country and others is a change of speed limit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 6:47am

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JudokaUK: sure the Germans are being brainwashed into loving the EU, just like their French counterparts. That's because the reasoning behind it is 'no more WW II, no more WW II'.

But no matter how hard the propaganda is, northern protestant nations will ALWAYS have a skeptical and distrusting sentiment of the southern catholic nations. Catholic equals corrupt, 'vain carpe diem' style of living, nepotistic politicians. It's even in my mind, and I wasn't even raised a protestant.

I you guys don't want the Euro, or the EU, fine, walk out. But don't act like a crashing of the Euro wouldn't affect your economy, or that the EU equals totalitarian rule.

I am in favour of a federacy, oppose the current 'monstrum' state of the EU, and would rather have the mediterranean countries out of the euro, including France. Even spokesmen of the EU admit that the southern partners have completely different, and noticeably weaker, economies, and a different approach to corruption and being indebted.

In German, 'Schuld' is used for 'debt', it has the implication of it being a sin, a crime. Something southerns cannot understand, apparently.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 10:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkelon View Post
    Judoka_uk:
    Look you're a wannabe tea party member with an inferiority complex, that's quite alright. Also a bit too easy calling us out on a predominantly Anglo-saxon forum with people who mostly only speak English, I wonder which journalists they are exposed to.
    Doggone it Judoka UK, you Briton just can't stop oppressing the rest of us with your English language, your Magna Carta, and your John Locke, and your dragging huge chunks of the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century. IS THERE NO END TO YOUR VILE PERVERSION?

Also, the people attacking someone as British nationalist and a Nazi are demonstrating a complete lack of historical knowledge that is usually the province of graduates of the Amerian public school system.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 11:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Doggone it Judoka UK, you Briton just can't stop oppressing the rest of us with your English language, your Magna Carta, and your John Locke, and your dragging huge chunks of the world kicking and screaming into the 19th century.
    Your point being?
    All hail to what the British brought us?

Also, the people attacking someone as British nationalist and a Nazi are demonstrating a complete lack of historical knowledge that is usually the province of graduates of the Amerian public school system.
    Never said he was a nazi, but a nationalist he is most definitely. It's not even pejorative.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 11:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh and please show me the lack of historical knowledge, thanks.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 11:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashkelon View Post
    Your point being?
    All hail to what the British brought us?
    Never said he was a nazi, but a nationalist he is most definitely. It's not even pejorative.
    Sorry about that, it's Hiro P slinging around the accusations of goose stepping and invading Poland for living space, not you. My bad?

As for all hail what the British brought us....my ancestors were Scottish (kicked around by the British repeatedly) Cherokee (the same) and most recently Confederate (strung along by the British as they laughed maniacally at sight of us upstart Colonials shooting ourselves in the foot/face/torso repeatedly) so if we want to get historical about it I'd figure I have more of a reason to want to set fire to England than most posters here. (And that's not even getting into that whole War of 1812)
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast