Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 4:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    You don't need 'a demos' for democracy. Even in ancient Athens, a large part of the demos could NOT vote: women, metoikoi, and slaves. Why can't several nationes/peoples vote in one system? Here we have that 'nation state' thinking again 'one nation, one democratic state' Bullshit. Does the motto 'e pluribus unum' ring a bell?
    So you're saying EU democracy would be enhanced by having a hellenistic slave class?

My, my, that does sound awfully apposite! Do you by any chance work for the Bundesbank?

Ahh no what you're doing is being a moron.

You're pretending that you can magic an electorate out of thin air to vote for a structure of government they've never wanted and yet one that they should bloody well be grateful for.

And there DOES exist a process called ethnogenesis, it is happening all the time. In the US they used to call it 'the melting pot'. And take examples like the Great Britain or France: there are actually distinct peoples in those states voting for a government: the Basques, the Bretons, Alsacians (Germans), Corsicans and 'French'.

Spain evolved from several distinct kingdoms into one state (Navarra, Castile, Leon, Aragon), so why wouldn't it work?
    Ahh the American fallacy, beloved of the Europhile. Pray tell how many hundreds of years, civil wars and armed interracial conflicts did it take for the US to emerge in it's current form?

Hmm yes quite, please stop carping on about the US then, ok? Unless you want to assassinate a Greek Martin Luther King?

You should stop talking about 'the Dutch no': in the first place, you know jack **** about our politicians, our relations with the UK and our stance towards the EU. But it suits your argument, so you go on and on, making a fool of yourself.
    I know one fact that you refuse to acknowledge. NO means NO.

Until you acknowledge that when the people vote NO they mean NO.

You're an unreconstructed anti-democrat and hater of democracy and you have no place lecturing others on the democratic process.

Fact: the Dutch were one of the founding nations of the EU (and its predecessors)
    Fact: we have generally speaking always staunchly supported the EU
    We'll slow clap for you guys. You were the first to pile onto the good ship totalitarianism. And are the strongest supporters of the most vicious anti-democratic force in Europe since Stalinism.

What do you guys want a nobel peace prize? I hear they're giving them away this time of year.

The ECSC and the EEC were founded for two main reasons

- prevent war by making the European states mutually dependent economically
    - keep the Russkies out.

It succeeded splendidly in both ways, and it should be strengthened. If China and India + Brasil continue to grow and claim more of the reserves of this planet, I'd rather be able to make a united economic and political fist, than to wait for their mercy and generosity, which will be in vain.

Living like the dog off the scraps of its masters' table is a miserable existence.
    I have 4 letters for you N.A.T and O.

You may want to google them and then facepalm yourself for being so fucking stupid as to think that a customs union and not the full might of the US fucking nuclear missile arsenal contributed more to European peace in the second half of the 20th century.

Indeed not only did the US guarantee European security, it also bailed out the European economy through the Marshall plan. Really you should have given the noble peace prize to the Whitehouse not the anti-democrats in Brussels.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 4:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God I love fact raping Euromongs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 4:52pm

Style: 空手 / &#2147

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh JudokaUK just get out of the closet. Don't dress up like a democratic, and show yourself just like the to the isolationist nationalist you really are.

O and Britain becoming a colossus again? Like this

but still a mere dog...

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 4:55pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've spent 4 pages arguing that my country should outsource it's government to an unelected and unaccountable superstate, yet you're the one who's the slave to a foreign power hahah joke's on you....
    Moron.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 4:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Van ze Jarmans zay jump! Ve zay how hoch? #Holland
    Clogg Clogg Windmill Clogg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 5:00pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you are the angry little kid with the ad hominem attacks and reductiones ad hitlerem. You're mum must be really proud of you.

I didn't say it was the only or the main way to keep the russians out, you're assuming once more. Your assumptions tell more about you than about me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 5:01pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Moron.
    Ah, we are now down to cursing, are you feeling that helpless? Pray go on, you're so convincing now.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 5:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you are the angry little kid with the ad hominem attacks and reductiones ad hitlerem. You're mum must be really proud of you.

I didn't say it was the only or the main way to keep the russians out, you're assuming once more. Your assumptions tell more about you than about me.
    Dude you have spent 4 pages telling me why I should subsume my country to a European superstate then try and mock us for being llckspittles to the US! The only option is to mock you. I mean you couldn't have undermined your own fucktarded argument better if I had tried.

And what's more hilarious you're so stupid you don't even realise what you've done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 5:09pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't done so at all, but go on twisting my words. Your anger only amuses me. Go on, use some more coarse language, it arouses me only more

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 5:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc is better at it than you are though.
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast