Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 12:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Non-Martial Arts BS Investigations, need bully volunteers!

What's up guys, I think this is my first ever post in off topic. ****, once upon a time there was too much going on in YMAS to really have time for it...

Anyway this is what I need. Recently my wife and I were victims of a stalker. **** got real nasty, but I'm a lot smarter than the other guy and am in the current process of fucking his **** up. Where he really messed up was using his business email address to send slanderous info on our reputation to our friends, in a direct effort to smear my reputation so my wife would leave me, presumably so he could **** her.

So now I get to enjoy flipping the tables, and exposing his unethical practices, in return smearing the reputation of his business. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not about spamming someone's business at the drop of a hat. This is me getting pushed way too far, after three months of his ****. Everything I have posted in my local area has been legit, truthful, and very embarrassing for him.

So all this lead me to think, what can I do with this type of motivation? How can I help the little guy who gets cyber-bullied, stalked, etc... It doesn't even have to be by a business, fucking up somone's personal rep is fun too, IF THEY DESERVE IT.

For example, any of you remember that ****-tard Bruce Downey? If so, you might remember a blog post I linked to about a year ago or more. Someone posed as an emo chick, friended Downey on Facebook, and collected transcripts of him chatting it up with this girl 20 years younger than him. Meanwhile he was a married man, and a bible thumper to boot. Well I don't know the guy who did it, but word has it this entire transcript was emailed to his wife. And we haven't heard from Downey since.

So this is what I need:

1) I need people who want to help seek out, investigate, and exploit douchebags. They have to deserve it, like stalking or cyber-bullying someone, I don't know if generally just being a dick will qualify.

2) I need stories and people to investigate.

Right now I am writing up my own story plus two more. I am going to be setting up facebook, twitter, and a blog page. The idea here is to generate as much public press about the target as possible. Also note this is meant to be completely legal compliant, we are not looking at making up false statements or being slanderous. My idea is if someone is being a dick, chances are their family, friends, and associates have no idea what kind of an asshole they truly are. We are just going to take that secret life and flip it back on them, using the same methods they use to stalk and bully others.

Alright already, enough with writing my fucking manifesto... Who wants in?

:TrollDad:

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 1:49pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    /B/ullshido is not your personal army

--------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously /b/ro? 4chan thought of this **** like a decade ago.

In other news....There's going to be a recount in Florida. I'm thinking Gore's gonna' be Prez.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:10pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you hear about this new thing called "the ultimate championship of fighters"? Or something like that? I hear there is a guy named Julio Gracie doing Mexican ninjitsu and can't be beaten.

--------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    Did you hear about this new thing called "the ultimate championship of fighters"? Or something like that? I hear there is a guy named Julio Gracie doing Mexican ninjitsu and can't be beaten.

Shut up, n00b. His name is Hoyce Garcia. He uses the hidden grappling techniques from his karate katas.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    /B/ullshido is not your personal army

[img] http://www.imgur.com/h3MGR.jpg[/img]
    Hey thanks ass!

No, I am not looking for an army of people to troll another forum or email bomb someone. This is a legitimate interest in fighting back against people being dicks. I am going to start a blog that may or may not evolve into it's own website, where people can come and lodge complaints against a stalker or cyber-bully, and seek assistance.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:32pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Step View Post
    I am going to start a blog that may or may not evolve into it's own website, where people can come and lodge complaints against a stalker or cyber-bully, and seek to stalk and cyber-bully them.
    fixed

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and that is different than what people do on Bullshido how?

We rag on terrible martial arts schools, lol at their videos, parody their videos, and all of this creates google search result hits for people trying to find out about their local deadly ninjertsu school.

But to do the same thing outside of martial arts makes me the bad guy...

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:50pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...and that is different than what people do on Bullshido how?

We rag on terrible martial arts schools, lol at their videos, parody their videos, and all of this creates google search result hits for people trying to find out about their local deadly ninjertsu school.

But to do the same thing outside of martial arts makes me the bad guy...
    There are no value judgements in my joke.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:57pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My idea is if someone is being a dick, chances are their family, friends, and associates have no idea what kind of an asshole they truly are. We are just going to take that secret life and flip it back on them, using the same methods they use to stalk and bully others.
    In my brief time on this earth, I have discovered that if someone is truly a dick, such as you have described, their family and friends probably already know. They either tolerate it, are in denial, or are pretty much dicks themselves.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast