230546 Bullies, 3793 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 11:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was at a party in high school when I got shitfaced on Boone's Farm and George Dickel. Not really sure which to blame for the subsequent events.

I was sitting on the porch to cool off. Then I got too cold and crawled back into the house, which belonged to a female friend of a friend. I had to spit but there was no fucking way I was crawling all the way back to that door. So I hocked a loogie in the carpet since nobody was in the room to notice.

My impaired senses betrayed me and I failed to notice the girl's friend in the next room chatting with one of my buddies. She immediately yelled to her friend in the other room, ratting me out. I confidently proclaimed, "No I didn't!" as I rubbed the loogie into the carpet with my hand.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 11:43am

Style: BJJ Beginner

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Is that because you didn't like it or because you can't remember ANYTHING?
    A little from column A, little from column B. A few scenes missing from that night but it was a time of new experiences, Scotch and Irn Bru (Think that's a Scottish cocktail) was another one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 12:01pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Auszi View Post
    I was under the impression it was a North American only vintage.
    Sadly not. The MD20/20 from that site was also a favourite for the younger UK pisshead as the 90s progressed.

Both drinks provided a dimly-lit backdrop to my early sexual encounters. I reckon if I got a waft of T-Brid these days I'd still get a bit hormonal. *crosses legs*

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 12:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, last story but it's a good one and completely true to the best of my knowledge. It's about a guy who lived in the apartment next to my sister. He was in his late twenties. According to her he was super nice but a raging alcoholic who was slightly insane when he drank. For instance, he'd sometimes lean a couple mattresses and plywood against the wall in his apartment and use it as a backstop for target practice with his pistol.

One morning after a typical binge drinking session he woke up and found himself in a linen closet covered with towels he had pulled from the shelves to keep warm. It was not his closet. In fact, it wasn't a closet he'd seen before at all.

Perplexed, he quietly eased the door open and found himself on the second floor of a very nice old Victorian house. The closet was located on a balcony which you could access via a set of double stairs from the foyer. Unfortunately, this part of the house was no more familiar to him than the interior of the closet.

Luckily it was very early in the morning and it appeared the residents must be slumbering away without a care in the world. So he crossed his fingers, exited the closet and began to tiptoe down the stairs.

He reached the bottom. So far so good. Tip....Toe...Tip...Toe....Almost at the front door now. Yay!!!

Just as he's about to reach the door, he turns his head to the right and looks into a room next to the foyer. There are about 10-12 elementary school girls bundled in sleeping bags on the floor, apparently having a sleepover at their friend's house.

One of them is awake. And she is looking at him. This is in the South where everyone owns guns and home intruders get shot on site and dragged to the curb with the trash. The cold chill courses through his veins. He looks at the girl, brings his index finger to his lips and whispers, "Shhhhhhh.."

Then he tiptoed the two remaining steps to the door, quietly opened it, stepped out and closed the door as his new friend watched.

Then he burned the road up like Usain Bolt.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 12:53pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Around these parts, I mostly see bums drinking Olde English, Steel Reserve and King Cobra. Or I see them buying those miniature hard liquor bottles.

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 1:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Around these parts, I mostly see bums drinking Olde English, Steel Reserve and King Cobra. Or I see them buying those miniature hard liquor bottles.
    Philosophical question here. In your estimation, is there a point when bum wine ceases to be bum wine if it is consumed by non-bums?

For instance, L.L. claims to drink Olde English and Slash favors Night Train. Does that elevate those beverages beyond bum status?

And to the contrary, are high-end alcoholic beverages such as Cristal and Dom Perignon lowered to the general vicinity of bum status when consumed by brokeass wannabe gangsters who trade food stamps for it?

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 2:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Philosophical question here. In your estimation, is there a point when bum wine ceases to be bum wine if it is consumed by non-bums?

For instance, L.L. claims to drink Olde English and Slash favors Night Train. Does that elevate those beverages beyond bum status?
    I'd say its a flexible scale. There are plenty of drinks consumed by bums and cheap folks alike that aren't considered bum drinks. Natty Ice, for example. Or how PBR somehow went from poor working class crappy cheap beer to the official beer of hipsters, one of the snobbiest of demographics.

On the other hand, if Slash started carrying his stuff around in a bandana tied to a stick, I don't think there would be much debate if the bindle was a hobo thing or not.

And to the contrary, are high-end alcoholic beverages such as Cristal and Dom Perignon lowered to the general vicinity of bum status when consumed by brokeass wannabe gangsters who trade food stamps for it?
    Well I've certainly never seen an honest-to-God bum drinking Cristal or Dom P.

One of the things that makes bum wines attractive to bums is their high alcohol/dollar ratio. I don't think Dom P or Cristal will ever be a good choice under those conditions.

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 3:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd say its a flexible scale. There are plenty of drinks consumed by bums and cheap folks alike that aren't considered bum drinks. Natty Ice, for example. Or how PBR somehow went from poor working class crappy cheap beer to the official beer of hipsters, one of the snobbiest of demographics.

On the other hand, if Slash started carrying his stuff around in a bandana tied to a stick, I don't think there would be much debate if the bindle was a hobo thing or not.

Well I've certainly never seen an honest-to-God bum drinking Cristal or Dom P.

One of the things that makes bum wines attractive to bums is their high alcohol/dollar ratio. I don't think Dom P or Cristal will ever be a good choice under those conditions.
    I will accept your argument.

However, let's disregard the bum aspect on the high end alcohols. Let's say thugs, not bums. Thugs who live in the projects. And trade food stamps to buy Cristal and gold earrings. Do they lower the Cristal to thug status? I say they at least diminish its status somewhat.

Same with expensive cars. I like Mercedes but I would never own a C-class Mercedes because it's the Ghetto Benz. It's the cheapest one and it's the one preferred by posers who would suck ten feet of dick to be seen in a Mercedes. So they scrape together their welfare payments and get a 8 year loan at 20% interest so they can have one. All those losers driving them around diminishes the status of the car. Go ahead, call me a snob. See if I care.

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 5:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I will accept your argument.

However, let's disregard the bum aspect on the high end alcohols. Let's say thugs, not bums. Thugs who live in the projects. And trade food stamps to buy Cristal and gold earrings. Do they lower the Cristal to thug status? I say they at least diminish its status somewhat.
    The owner of Cristal was asked if the Cristal name-dropping in rap would hurt their business, and he said " "that's a good question, but what can we do? We can't forbid people from buying it. I'm sure Dom Perignon or Krug would be delighted to have their business."

This caught the attention of Jay-Z, who thought it was a patronizing and offensive comment about the hip hop community, said that he wouldn't drink or serve Cristal in his clubs. Jay-Z carries a good deal of sway in the hip hop community, and many others took note and stopped pimping Cristal. So, in a way, Cristal's owner got what he wanted (the rappers to stop associating with them), but they also lost a big demographic that previously thought Cristal was the shiz. That was in 2006. I'm not sure how that move affected their sales or reputation since then, but its an interesting case.

I like Mercedes but I would never own a C-class Mercedes because it's the Ghetto Benz.
    whitewhine.com

Posted On:
    5/17/2012 5:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whitewhine.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast