228800 Bullies, 5557 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/24/2012 9:21am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    Did anyone else think that Josh got robbed from a decision victory over Gilbert?

... I dunno, apart from the **** commentary, I just thought Josh did 'More' to win that bout. Don't get me wrong though it was close.
    You know, I kind of felt that way too. Not robbed. It was a close fight and I didn't scream at the outcome but I thought Thomson looked like the better man that night.

Melendez definitely lost under Unified Stockton Rules, i.e. he who looks more fucked up lost.

Posted On:
    5/24/2012 7:54pm

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You know, I kind of felt that way too. Not robbed. It was a close fight and I didn't scream at the outcome but I thought Thomson looked like the better man that night.

Melendez definitely lost under Unified Stockton Rules, i.e. he who looks more fucked up lost.
    Yeah you're right I wasn't yelling at the TV, as you said it was close, but like yourself I just thought that Josh did 'more' and deserved the win.

Mmmmmm unified Stockton Rules...

Posted On:
    5/28/2012 7:48am

Style: Sub-Grap/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Loved Barnett/Cormier. Two of my favs.

Cormier's hands + his wrestling = big trouble for a lot of the hw division imo
    Yeah true, It would be interesting to see who comes out best out of Velasquez and Cormier in training.

Posted On:
    5/29/2012 7:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

I think he won for sure. It was close enough for the amateur refs to screw up, and I've seen way worse, although I'm not sure about being robbed.

Posted On:
    5/29/2012 7:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kambei Shimada View Post
    Yeah true, It would be interesting to see who comes out best out of Velasquez and Cormier in training.
    It is interesting, but practice is practice. Both are very talented athletes.

Posted On:
    6/30/2012 12:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jits boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems strike force does that often , they put these great fights together on the under cards but no one ever gets to see them. The Cavalcante , Vallie-Flagg fight was good , but did you or anyone see the first fight of the night with Bobby King Green vs James Terry? That fight was great Green is one exciting fighter , cant wait to see him fight again!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12