Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/08/2012 1:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    You told me you couldn't go twice because "you're not some kind of machine". Now you get one look at dark-chocolate over there and suddenly it's two-fer-tuesday.

YOU BITCH!
    A man doesn't simply say "I'm tired" to kung fu Issac Hayes.

sent from Pluto to Uranus, using Tapatalk2
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/09/2012 2:18am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    A man doesn't simply say "I'm tired" to kung fu Issac Hayes.

sent from Pluto to Uranus, using Tapatalk2
    Damn right they don't!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/13/2012 6:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scrapper, you got your nose and orbital broken and then went on to take a second MMA fight? That's fucking tough. Did you have to get that **** operated on? Did a faciomax surgeon put titanium plates in you and ****? Are you now bionic? Is that how you managed to steamroll the next guy?

I ask because my homie got his **** fucked up so bad in his opening fight he had to take almost a year off fighting before going back into the cage so they could **** his **** up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/13/2012 6:57pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Until I see some pictures, I am operating under the belief this is an elaborate troll job.
    Do you ever take your armour off, big guy? Hmm? Have you been trolled once in the past? And you don't want to get trolled again? Must have been tough. Don't worry, we won't let the trolls get you.

*Plays the fucking CSI Miami theme* "Won't get trolled again! I said we won't trolled again. No no! Yaaayyyy!!!".
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/14/2012 12:04am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Do you ever take your armour off, big guy? Hmm? Have you been trolled once in the past? And you don't want to get trolled again? Must have been tough. Don't worry, we won't let the trolls get you.

*Plays the fucking CSI Miami theme* "Won't get trolled again! I said we won't trolled again. No no! Yaaayyyy!!!".
    If this is armor, can I get some of yours?

Oh sweet mercy, for the love of peace, motherfuckers are going to hit you in the head. This is not **** you take lightly. You need more than gloves and tape and mouthguards and nut protectors to be ready. You need skill ************. Skill. That magic **** that makes you move your head when a ************'s fist is set for a collision with it. Have you ever been punched in the face?
    Hums "I wannabe Samuel L Jackson of the internet"

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    6/14/2012 7:52am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scrapper, you got your nose and orbital broken and then went on to take a second MMA fight? That's fucking tough. Did you have to get that **** operated on? Did a faciomax surgeon put titanium plates in you and ****? Are you now bionic? Is that how you managed to steamroll the next guy?

I ask because my homie got his **** fucked up so bad in his opening fight he had to take almost a year off fighting before going back into the cage so they could **** his **** up again.
    Four staples and no training for 8 weeks (stuck with the weights and focusing on getting to the lower weight class during this period). It was a hairline fracture, so I jsut had to be careful. Except I went to the Atlanta mega the next week, where Gezere opened my nose up again. Cuz I was beating him.

(It may not have APPEARED that I was beating him, but it was all an elaborate trap I was setting. I always use the "Oh **** I missed my Sode makikomi and now I'm in a bad position" trick to bring them in, and then it's all about the dim mak, baby!)
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/14/2012 8:05am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CSI Miame theme?

Kill yourself so Daltry can piss on your corpse.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/14/2012 8:14am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Four staples and no training for 8 weeks (stuck with the weights and focusing on getting to the lower weight class during this period). It was a hairline fracture, so I jsut had to be careful. Except I went to the Atlanta mega the next week, where Gezere opened my nose up again. Cuz I was beating him.

(It may not have APPEARED that I was beating him, but it was all an elaborate trap I was setting. I always use the "Oh **** I missed my Sode makikomi and now I'm in a bad position" trick to bring them in, and then it's all about the dim mak, baby!)
    A rather cunning plan!!! That explains all the purple vapors and the POISON status that kept flashing over my head!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/14/2012 8:29am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    A rather cunning plan!!! That explains all the purple vapors and the POISON status that kept flashing over my head!
    If that had continued any longer, we would have needed to use Phoenix Down.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    6/14/2012 3:44pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If this is armor, can I get some of yours?

Hums "I wannabe Samuel L Jackson of the internet"
    ************, **** armour. Who gives a **** if motherfuckers try to troll me. I'm unfucking trollable, because I do not give a ****.

And you have that **** backwards, son. Samuel L. Jackson is the 'The Question' of Hollywood.
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 273334353637 38 LastLast