Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 1:14am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooooh ok, sorry. hehe Then yeah, you'll definitely love it.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 1:28am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's kewl ^_^ Just have to keep things clear round here.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 4:03am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yea same type of bullshit...IMO the first one was better. second one kinda laggy. i expected more from vol2. there wasn't as much 'mindless action' as the first one. i hate Carradine...but have to admit he did a great acting job.
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 1:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not as much mindless action? :( That sucks...but I'm gonna be watching it anyway. Re-watched Vol. 1 last night...sweet.

Dai,

I know you personally probably weren't snickering, but I wonder if any of the Japanese (actually, asians in general...a lot of my Chinese friends criticize when Westerners speak Cantonese/Mandarin) realize that it's equally painful for Westerners to watch asian cross-over actors...

I hate when people do that. Just sit and enjoy the damn movie!
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 1:50pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kinda made me grimace, I know that while I am better at it than she is.... well, not by much. Also, I don't think Japan has had the same kind of PC crack down as we've had in the states, snickering at how a foreigner talks is just something you do (they may say "sugoi", but they're laughing, oh trust me, they are! :: casts frantic eyes about the room :: ). Granted, in comedies and all accents are still fun to play with, but in a serious flick- well, usually if you laugh at someone's accent you catch a few "you asshole" glances from others in the audience.

Still can't bloody wait to see this movie! ARGH! >_<

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 2:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Osiris
    Same type of bullshit as the first one?
    No. This time the eye gouge is shot in living color.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 2:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By which I mean The Bride kills Firemarshall Bill.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 2:03pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooooo, an eye gouge, I bet I'm gonna have to hear "yeah, but what if I were to eye gouge you?" sometime shortly after KB2.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 2:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do so many people think Vol. 1 was bullshit and retarded and pointless and everything? They weren't trying to make this emotional, epic saga. They just wanted to make a movie that you KNOW is unrealistic, and you KNOW could never happen, but it's just so much fun to pretend, and that's the great thing about going to the movies. Use your freakin imagination, enjoy what you're seeing, and have fun. People who can't enjoy Kill Bill just gotta be reeeeally boring people with no imagination. Nobody is asking you to take it seriously and all that junk. It's not the Matrix Trilogy. Don't get me wrong, I liked most of the trilogy, but that kinda got to be too much by the third movie. They tried to get you to take it sooo seriously and give you all these deep philosophical meanings and stuff. Kill Bill is just fun...so enjoy it! If you can't enjoy it, then at least try to understand why so many people do, and don't talk **** about it.

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    4/17/2004 2:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Kickboxing/Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do so many people think Vol. 1 was bullshit and retarded and pointless and everything? They weren't trying to make this emotional, epic saga. They just wanted to make a movie that you KNOW is unrealistic, and you KNOW could never happen, but it's just so much fun to pretend, and that's the great thing about going to the movies. Use your freakin imagination, enjoy what you're seeing, and have fun. People who can't enjoy Kill Bill just gotta be reeeeally boring people with no imagination. Nobody is asking you to take it seriously and all that junk. It's not the Matrix Trilogy. Don't get me wrong, I liked most of the trilogy, but that kinda got to be too much by the third movie. They tried to get you to take it sooo seriously and give you all these deep philosophical meanings and stuff. Kill Bill is just fun...so enjoy it! If you can't enjoy it, then at least try to understand why so many people do, and don't talk **** about it.

They have this problem because they can't get laid and there penises are shrivelling.
    "did Phrost just call me a 'bitch'?"-Omega

"The collective IQ of bullshido was reduced with the departure of Wastrel. It further dropped due to the retention of (Serious Harm)."
    - The all knowing Dochter

"but like, it's possible to develop such a level of reflex that you can literally detect someones movements through sensitivity, and block without even thinking"-Apostol

That's the amazing thing about Ninjas, for sneeky cocksuckers, they are all over the place, like dog **** on your shoe.-Ronin69
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast