Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. tapoo

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 2:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    weight lifting is very important for any boxers.because when u play boxing.there are heavy punches from other side.and if u will not a heavy man than u can not play boxing.so i think that if u want to play boxing than you will b power full.

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 6:13am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for your insight. I know that it is important, i asked which exercises should i focus on to better my limited time in the weight gym. You don't say "play boxing" in english, you just say "to box" or "when you box"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2012 7:11pm

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm currently doing a 50 day Infinite Intensity workout from Ross Enamait from rossboxing.com.
    I love the **** out of it. Though there's only a 'strength day' once in every four day cycle, you are doing some sort of resistance training on other days as well. It's the bomb. He knows his **** inside out. I'm feelin good and lookin decent...
  4. Chapman

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 5:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also strongly recommended that the weight lifting is better for the boxer because this thing produce the stamina in the body just to make the muscles very strong and firm so not this thing specific for the boxer even a common man also can take the weight lifting.

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 6:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what?

Posted On:
    7/17/2012 6:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justsome View Post
    I'm currently doing a 50 day Infinite Intensity workout from Ross Enamait from rossboxing.com.
    I love the **** out of it. Though there's only a 'strength day' once in every four day cycle, you are doing some sort of resistance training on other days as well. It's the bomb. He knows his **** inside out. I'm feelin good and lookin decent...
    sounds good, he does seem extremely knowledgeable, but do i have to pay or buy something to get this program or is it free?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2012 7:39pm

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Buy the book, my good man . It was well worth the sticker price. And Ross returns emails if you have questions. If anyone deserves your cashola , it's him.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12