Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 11:04pm

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    yup, You fucked up by not starting to train before you started growing hair on your nuts and ****. Fucking hell. Well, it's time to overcompensate. And get in shape, ************! Alternatively, you could have padding for those body kicks you might take.
    Those kids are fucking crazy, nothing like literally being dropped to the floor by a 13 year old to shatter your self confidence. And I'm on the super revolutionary, going to hit telemarketers any day now Move-to-Thailand Fitness and Diet Program. 5 Ice creams a week (at LEAST) for the first 6-8 months and I lost near 60 pounds (27kg). Not sure where this crazy train will end but at least for my first fight I'll be in the 65-70kg range. (The kid still jiggle the belly fat and laugh at me tho', that's motivation enough really).

Jamaica. That's where I landed when I was ejected. lol. Nah, I decided to go back home for school, because man cannot live on jabcrosshookheadkick alone. But goddammit ************, life is hard without it.
    I don't believe you've ever BEEN to Jamaica, let alone are from then.

And I hear you, man. I was off the Judo drip for about two years before I moved and felt it every fucking day. Even now, when I take a break for travel or midterms (and I thought they sucked as a student >_< ), even if it's just a week, I get this serious fucking itch. It's like quitting smoking or something.

Do you at least stay in shape, keep working on your feminine figure?

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 11:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarCheese View Post
    Those kids are fucking crazy, nothing like literally being dropped to the floor by a 13 year old to shatter your self confidence. And I'm on the super revolutionary, going to hit telemarketers any day now Move-to-Thailand Fitness and Diet Program. 5 Ice creams a week (at LEAST) for the first 6-8 months and I lost near 60 pounds (27kg). Not sure where this crazy train will end but at least for my first fight I'll be in the 65-70kg range. (The kid still jiggle the belly fat and laugh at me tho', that's motivation enough really).

I don't believe you've ever BEEN to Jamaica, let alone are from then.

And I hear you, man. I was off the Judo drip for about two years before I moved and felt it every fucking day. Even now, when I take a break for travel or midterms (and I thought they sucked as a student >_< ), even if it's just a week, I get this serious fucking itch. It's like quitting smoking or something.

Do you at least stay in shape, keep working on your feminine figure?
    Oh yes. They call me cutlass, because I've got the chops to do it. Ok, no one really calls me that because this isn't motherfucking england and no one says 'chops'.

I've done P90x. I'm not proud. But that **** is tough though. Also, I hit the bag at the boxing gym while curing the absence of the coach under my breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    5/08/2012 11:53pm

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even "KenpoX"? >_< But I understand, it's better than nothing. And do you picture the coaches face on the bag? I do that with my bad students, it's cathartic.

And seriously, you REALLY in Jamaica????

:)

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 12:38am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Question you beast. First Colin, and now you back on the boards. My lucky week.

Are you fat now? All the gorging and orgies on beds of marijuana leaves make you a chunky boy? I haven't trained since I met you, and I hadn't trained in a bit then.

You think you suck now. I'm finding new lows when I'm even able to do the thing.

You never did get to kick me in the head, in spite of my suckage. **** luck, that. Maybe if you visit, we'll do a TD around it.

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 4:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Muay Thai, KB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You wanted to be like Jason Bourne, right?...so why not quit MMA and take up a self defence class like Krav Maga or Systema? MMA is a sport, not a viable method of self defence on the streets (where street rules apply)...self defence and sport martial arts are COMPLETELY different.

Obviously if you wanna compete in sanctioned MMA fights then you should be training MMA, but from what I've read it sounds like you're just interested in self defence.

So maybe try looking for a self defence school in your area instead man.

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 4:18am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The-48th-Ronin View Post
    why not quit MMA and take up a self defence class like Krav Maga or Systema? MMA is a sport, not a viable method of self defence on the streets (where street rules apply)...self defence and sport martial arts are COMPLETELY different.
    He's absolutely right. In fact, why not come do some Aikido at my dojo?

Maybe afterwards we could go see a musical?

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 4:28am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :ExcitedTroll:
    MMA is a sport, not a viable method of self defence on the streets
    sport vs street, eh? Anyone wanna take this up?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 9:07am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You wanted to be like Jason Bourne, right?...so why not quit MMA and take up a self defence class like Krav Maga or Systema? MMA is a sport, not a viable method of self defence on the streets (where street rules apply)...self defence and sport martial arts are COMPLETELY different.

Obviously if you wanna compete in sanctioned MMA fights then you should be training MMA, but from what I've read it sounds like you're just interested in self defence.

So maybe try looking for a self defence school in your area instead man.
    Oh damn. Hey, can you do me a favor? Contact the US armed forces and tell them they are doing it wrong. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    IiF Pedantic Semantic Asshole

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 10:06am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Muay Thai, KB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh damn. Hey, can you do me a favor? Contact the US armed forces and tell them they are doing it wrong. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    IiF Pedantic Semantic Asshole
    I can tell by your answer to my CORRECT and INFORMED comment that you're NOT a practitioner of either MMA or Self defence, if you were, you'd know the difference between the two.

Thanks for embarrassing yourself.

**** your mother :)

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/09/2012 10:50am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MMA is a sport
    Actually, MMA is a concept. Sports combat is merely one facet of "MMA".

The fact that you have drawn a distinction between "Self Derpfence" (that works in the str33t) and "MMA" is nothing more than a conclusive demonstration of your complete lack of knowledge and/or experience in either Martial Arts, or "str33t fighting", let alone any cogent fucking concept of MMA.

Spoiler:
    48thRonin:
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast