Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 9:41pm

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Thank you fellow bjj members

thank you bullshido

I have achieved a double promotion as a white and i am confident thankfully through your forum and the helpful bullshido members tthrough realistic knowledge and information, and everyone has given me the aspiriations to complete my second black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu(other is 1st degree senior Chung do Kwan), so bullshido I thank you for the motivation,

And not to throw this in and mean no harm in the style vs style but serious TKD(Chung do Kwan, emphasis with on kicks to the head, no chest protectors) has helped me tremendously with form and kicks as well as timing with muay Thai.

Thank you for sharing with me your knowledge. I will make videos on my blog site. Soon.
    Last edited by Smackjack; 5/03/2012 9:44pm at . Reason: When there are rulers together flatulence is king

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2012 9:49pm

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Houston members

If there are members in Houston who are of high level that want to respond and roll. I would appreciate. I roll under the tooke system