218358 Bullies, 8215 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 11:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I Heart Craigslist

I love Craigslist!

Specifically, I love buying stuff on Craigslist. Craigslist is where people give me money. All the power is with the buyer. In the past month I have purchased:

Brand new 8-piece set of Snap-on screwdrivers. Value - $145. Paid - $70.

Portable Snap-on toolbox. Used but in like new condition. Value - $400. Paid - $125.

Kwik Klip Remington 700 magazine conversion kit with two magazines. Not a scratch on it. Value - $135. Paid - $50.

That's basically $435 worth of value people have given me in the past month, not counting the tax and shipping I'd have to pay if I ordered the stuff online You can get awesome deals on expensive tools because young mechanics go in hock to the tool man then can't pay their tab and start selling **** for a fraction of what they paid for it. Profit!

I knew I was going to get the magazine conversion kit dirt cheap because how many people out there are building or modifying their own bolt action rifles and looking for parts on Craigslist? Not many. He didn't accept my offer but I knew he'd be back. Two days later. Bing! You have mail! lol.

I didn't pay any of these poor bastards close to what they were asking. I feel like an old west bandit. If you reside in North Carolina, don't sell your property on Craigslist, because I will ass rape your wallet.

Are any other bullies obsessed with finding awesome deals on Craigslist?
    Last edited by Devil; 4/27/2012 11:11am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 12:22pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never could figure out craigslist unless they had a phone number available.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 12:35pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Craigslist is a great place to find cheap and affordable STDs.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 1:15pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am always on there just looking in case something cool pops up.

I bought a B.O.B. wavemaster for 50 bucks!! I was pretty stoked! There was nothing wrong at all with it. Didn't have a mark anywhere on it!

I bought a wakeboard for 20 bucks. Nothing wrong with it.

Pretty cool stuff on there.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 2:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Never could figure out craigslist unless they had a phone number available.
    For real? I thought you were an internet Grandmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Craigslist is a great place to find cheap and affordable STDs.
    I don't doubt it, but I'm not in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I am always on there just looking in case something cool pops up.

I bought a B.O.B. wavemaster for 50 bucks!! I was pretty stoked! There was nothing wrong at all with it. Didn't have a mark anywhere on it!

I bought a wakeboard for 20 bucks. Nothing wrong with it.

Pretty cool stuff on there.
    I've found it to be most satisfying when I narrow down what I'm looking for and look for those specific things over a long period of time. When you find something that's exactly what you've been looking for at 1/4 of the normal price, it's awesome.

I've been looking specifically for high end tools and gun parts. I wanted that exact tool box. I was considering paying $400 for it. When I saw it on CL it was like God opened the heavens and shined his giant Maglite on me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 2:17pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    For real? I thought you were an internet Grandmaster.

Nope.

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 2:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Nope.
    Would you like me to prepare a tutorial so you can further your collection of headless Barbies?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 2:44pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummmmm......sure.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 4:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    "Formerly owned for 20 years by a chun studio."

Personally, I have a sweet-ass deal lined up with this Nigerian prince. I can't go into details, but it's going to be amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    4/27/2012 5:57pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    "Formerly owned for 20 years by a chun studio."

Personally, I have a sweet-ass deal lined up with this Nigerian prince. I can't go into details, but it's going to be amazing!
    Apparently there are thousands of girls in my area that want to meet me right now and I don't even need to provide my credit card details. It's awesome knowing I have that kind of drawing power because they don't even know me and they can't check my credit history! I've provided my contact details so the girls can contact me at their leisure (I mean, ****, if there is that many I don't need to pursue) and have had hundreds of emails from girls all over the world wanting me to watch them naked before they come over and pleasure me. I've hit the jackpot!

I must be blessed as well, because recently (just after I registered my details, it's like a miracle) I keep getting all these offers to be the first to test new scientific formulas to increase my penis size that have been proven in tests to actually work. Now, I'm reasonably endowed, but there are sure to be some size queens (that might not be satisfied by my measly 9 inches) amongst the thousands of girls, so I figure I gotta give them what they need. It's amazing, only 20 cartons for US$50! And the tests show an increase in girth and width of inches in days!

I also didn't want the poor girls to be disappointed that I don't have a washboard stomach, so I also did a bit of searching and wouldn't you know it, when I googled "flat stomach" there was this link that reckons I can do it in days if I use their one weird tip. I'm yet to look at the material, but I'll get on it soon because I have been talking to this girl in Russia who is coming here next week to meet me and I want to look good for her! Luckily enough she just needed some money transferred to her account for the flight over, she only asked for a thousand dollars, but I sent her five thousand because no girl of mine is going to travel cattle class.

All of you should get on this **** right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.